Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | notn questions
1 2
@slipfast Profit? What's that??? Lol. I enjoy cracking open eggs, it's pretty much the only thing I still play FR for at this point.
@slipfast Profit? What's that??? Lol. I enjoy cracking open eggs, it's pretty much the only thing I still play FR for at this point.
@slipfast I resell mine. I am reselling mine right now lol I sold over 100 when I slept. I buy low, list at average and they sell somehow. You know where people try to sell fast? So one person lists for 206G, the next at 205G, the next at 204G and so on? I just buy all the undercuts, and then relist at the point where people stopped undercutting (right now that seems to be 209G)
@slipfast I resell mine. I am reselling mine right now lol I sold over 100 when I slept. I buy low, list at average and they sell somehow. You know where people try to sell fast? So one person lists for 206G, the next at 205G, the next at 204G and so on? I just buy all the undercuts, and then relist at the point where people stopped undercutting (right now that seems to be 209G)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
i don't have a lot of time to play in general, but i make an extra effort to get eggs during notn as selling them can really help me throughout the year. i tend to sell most mid-summer or early fall when people don't have as much eggs left and are too impatient to wait for notn.
i used the last of last years notn eggs to pay for my quickly-thrown-together-but-beautiful sandsurge breeding pair so i could get in on when the hatchling prices were still high (also i just really like surges and wanted a nice pair Immediately lol)
i don't have a lot of time to play in general, but i make an extra effort to get eggs during notn as selling them can really help me throughout the year. i tend to sell most mid-summer or early fall when people don't have as much eggs left and are too impatient to wait for notn.
i used the last of last years notn eggs to pay for my quickly-thrown-together-but-beautiful sandsurge breeding pair so i could get in on when the hatchling prices were still high (also i just really like surges and wanted a nice pair Immediately lol)
danni | they/them nonbinary | FR +0
[b]how many strange chests have you gotten so far? is the coli favoring you? in addition, how many strange chests have you gotten in an hour of grinding? if you've been grinding all day: how many hours and how many chests total?[/b] this notn i'm actually Very Busy(tm) doing Grown Up Things(tm) so i'm not in the kind of resource to grind like i was in previous years... i think i've got, like, 50 chests? maybe? (most of them from spam-trading my broken penny jars) i've got 4 eggs from them, i suppose rng decided to spare me! [b]do you think the prices of eggs will drop drastically by the end/middle of notn, or stay kind of similar?[/b] eh, not a price expert. i've always imagined they're the same price all notn and probably all winter and slowly grow more expensive as the year goes by? i... don't even remember if the prices have changed since chests started to drop from all site activities as opposed to just coli and swapping... [b]are you saving your eggs to sell later this year, or are you selling them now? or are you keeping them??[/b] gotta hoard 'em all! i keep them "just in case" and then they just... keep growing in number i guess. [b]what's your favorite coli venue to farm in?[/b] i usually farm wherever i haven't visited for a while, but ever since the introduction of bean juicers i've been all about woodland path. [s]a single parent of 300+ dragons will happily accept your kind bean juicer donations, just saying[/s] [b]what do you think of the new stuff we got?[/b] a little disappointed by the lack of new apparel, to be real honest. the fams are great, though! look at them!!! look and them and tell me "supernatural entities in a trenchcoat" isn't THE vibe. and, as a matter of fact, all these clothes are real on-site apparel pieces! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/53717.png[/img] dice are awesome too, especially the vista. i'm not a dnd player, but the aesthetic is just... chef's kiss. [b]how many chests have you gotten from doing daily things around site (gathering, brewing, etc.)? [/b] gathering and mild fam bonding (i have like.... generously saying, 50 fams equipped?) can get me 1 egg on average, which is rather neat!
how many strange chests have you gotten so far? is the coli favoring you? in addition, how many strange chests have you gotten in an hour of grinding? if you've been grinding all day: how many hours and how many chests total?
this notn i'm actually Very Busy(tm) doing Grown Up Things(tm) so i'm not in the kind of resource to grind like i was in previous years... i think i've got, like, 50 chests? maybe? (most of them from spam-trading my broken penny jars) i've got 4 eggs from them, i suppose rng decided to spare me!

do you think the prices of eggs will drop drastically by the end/middle of notn, or stay kind of similar?
eh, not a price expert. i've always imagined they're the same price all notn and probably all winter and slowly grow more expensive as the year goes by? i... don't even remember if the prices have changed since chests started to drop from all site activities as opposed to just coli and swapping...

are you saving your eggs to sell later this year, or are you selling them now? or are you keeping them??
gotta hoard 'em all! i keep them "just in case" and then they just... keep growing in number i guess.

what's your favorite coli venue to farm in?
i usually farm wherever i haven't visited for a while, but ever since the introduction of bean juicers i've been all about woodland path. a single parent of 300+ dragons will happily accept your kind bean juicer donations, just saying

what do you think of the new stuff we got?
a little disappointed by the lack of new apparel, to be real honest. the fams are great, though!
look at them!!! look and them and tell me "supernatural entities in a trenchcoat" isn't THE vibe. and, as a matter of fact, all these clothes are real on-site apparel pieces!
53717.png

dice are awesome too, especially the vista. i'm not a dnd player, but the aesthetic is just... chef's kiss.

how many chests have you gotten from doing daily things around site (gathering, brewing, etc.)?

gathering and mild fam bonding (i have like.... generously saying, 50 fams equipped?) can get me 1 egg on average, which is rather neat!
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
1 2