Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Achilles' Art Atelier [OPEN]
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@ChristianCutie I am sorry for the delay, but your commission is finished! [img]https://iili.io/Hc6upv2.md.png[/img] I will be sending you a mediafire link so you can download the original file without the watermark. Thank you for trusting me! Painting Zuwen was an absolute delight! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@ChristianCutie

I am sorry for the delay, but your commission is finished!

Hc6upv2.md.png

I will be sending you a mediafire link so you can download the original file without the watermark. Thank you for trusting me! Painting Zuwen was an absolute delight!
giphy.gif
@SongOfAchilles Oh my gosh, she looks absolutely fantastic!! It turned out even better than I could have possibly imagined or hoped. I love the attention to detail--the ornate table with her cards, the background, everything. [emoji=fae love size=1] Thank you so much!!
@SongOfAchilles Oh my gosh, she looks absolutely fantastic!! It turned out even better than I could have possibly imagined or hoped. I love the attention to detail--the ornate table with her cards, the background, everything. Thank you so much!!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@CalliopeVale

Self-ping to remind myself to check back later
@CalliopeVale

Self-ping to remind myself to check back later
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
[center][size=5][b]GRAND REOPENING![/b][/size][/center] [center]Greetings, kind strangers![/center] As you may have noticed, I disappeared from Flight Rising at the beginning of the year. [i]That was not intentional.[/i] Life caught up with me and I ended up being hospitalized for two months, and when I came back, I got tangled up in a college that didn't even accept me! This promptly put me in a hospital bed for another month. ...I wasn't doing very shabby. [center][size=5][b]BUT NOW I AM BACK!!!!!![/b][/size][/center] I gave the shop a small revamp and changed the prices a little. That way, I won't overwork myself. I apologize for those who will be unable to commission me because of this. However!! With that in mind, I have added on the [i]mind-blowing[/i] feature of giving discounts! [emoji=nature rune size=1] [b]Nature Flight members[/b] get a [b]20%[/b] discount on gem purchases [emoji=light rune size=1] [b]Light Flight[/b] members get a [b]30%[/b] discount on gem purchases [emoji=eternal youth size=1] And my beloveds from the [b]Treasured Nests[/b] get a wopping [b]40%[/b] discount on gem purchases! [center][size=1]And of course, my besties get a 100% discount! Hehe xoxo[/size][/center] [emoji=star size=1] Just tell me which discount applies to you and I'll cut off those gems from your receipt! This'll be the only and last post where I'll mass ping you all, seeing as we now have a brand-new, super shiny ping list feature! I'll scream at all of your inboxes every time new slots open! [center][pinglist=2039][/center] But I also have a brand-new, super shiny type of commission for you all to choose! [b]Chibis[/b]! They are very cute (if I do say so myself) and I'll be able to take on multiple chibi requests, seeing as they don't take too much time to be finished! I revamped the rules a little, and will [i]not[/i] be accepting human requests anymore. I apologize! However, feral OCs (such as cats, wolves, foxes, etc) are [i]still on the table![/i] Thank you for passing by my shop, and if you were an old customer, thank you for trusting me! I appreciate each and every single one of you! May you have a fantastic week, year, everything! [center][emoji=firework size=1] @Teddy2008 @ChristianCutie @TwelveBrackets @addictead @zeno123 @Dragonglimmer @MushroomEmpress @SairentoTsuki @a0NRSId @AspenCrow [emoji=firework size=1][/center] [center][emoji=palette size=1][/center]
GRAND REOPENING!
Greetings, kind strangers!

As you may have noticed, I disappeared from Flight Rising at the beginning of the year. That was not intentional. Life caught up with me and I ended up being hospitalized for two months, and when I came back, I got tangled up in a college that didn't even accept me! This promptly put me in a hospital bed for another month. ...I wasn't doing very shabby.

BUT NOW I AM BACK!!!!!!

I gave the shop a small revamp and changed the prices a little. That way, I won't overwork myself. I apologize for those who will be unable to commission me because of this.

However!! With that in mind, I have added on the mind-blowing feature of giving discounts!

Nature Flight members get a 20% discount on gem purchases
Light Flight members get a 30% discount on gem purchases
And my beloveds from the Treasured Nests get a wopping 40% discount on gem purchases!
And of course, my besties get a 100% discount! Hehe xoxo
Just tell me which discount applies to you and I'll cut off those gems from your receipt!

This'll be the only and last post where I'll mass ping you all, seeing as we now have a brand-new, super shiny ping list feature! I'll scream at all of your inboxes every time new slots open!
But I also have a brand-new, super shiny type of commission for you all to choose! Chibis!

They are very cute (if I do say so myself) and I'll be able to take on multiple chibi requests, seeing as they don't take too much time to be finished!

I revamped the rules a little, and will not be accepting human requests anymore. I apologize!

However, feral OCs (such as cats, wolves, foxes, etc) are still on the table!

Thank you for passing by my shop, and if you were an old customer, thank you for trusting me! I appreciate each and every single one of you! May you have a fantastic week, year, everything!

giphy.gif
100% recommended. Art is incredible and artist is adorable.
100% recommended. Art is incredible and artist is adorable.
where am i
[b]Link to your Dragon/OC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50523912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/505240/50523912_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of Commission:[/b] chibi [b]Extra Details:[/b] n/a [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure
Link to your Dragon/OC:
50523912_350.png
Type of Commission: chibi
Extra Details: n/a
Payment Method: Treasure
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@AspenCrow What a beautiful lad!
Send me a one way crossroads and i'll accept it once i'm finished!
@AspenCrow What a beautiful lad!
Send me a one way crossroads and i'll accept it once i'm finished!
giphy.gif
[center]Still have busts and a scene slot open![/center] [center][emoji=palette size=1][/center]
Still have busts and a scene slot open!
giphy.gif
Hello, your art is gorgeous!

Link to your Dragon/OC: Asveriel
Type of Commission: bust
Payment Method: treasure
Hello, your art is gorgeous!

Link to your Dragon/OC: Asveriel
Type of Commission: bust
Payment Method: treasure