Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Achilles' Art Atelier [OPEN]
Friendly bump! ♥
Friendly bump! ♥
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
[center][size=5][b]HELLO EVERYONE!![/b][/size][/center] It has been a long time since I last appeared! I took a break from Flight Rising to mingle with some other games, but once again, [b]I HAVE RETURNED!![/b] And with my return, the shop will change once again! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][b]NOTABLE CHANGES:[/b] [LIST] [*]Gem and Treasure pricings will go [b]down.[/b] [*]I am no longer offering sketches, busts and chibis. [b]Only illustrations.[/b] [/LIST] [emoji=question mark size=1][b]Why?[/b] Believe it or not, I was having more trouble with the busts and chibis than the illustrations. I don't know if it's because people liked them or because they were simply cheaper, but I had to make way too many chibis and busts, which burned me out a [i]lot.[/i] So instead of raising the prices and making it impossible for new players to get banger art, I'm just not going to make chibis and busts altogether and lower the price of my illustrations so they can be more affordable. My art has improved a [i]LOT [/i]since I last appeared here. I will be redoing the code for my shop soon, but I won't be accepting commissions on Flight Rising for a little while. I have a fulltime job + college and I still have some last commissions from some other sites to finish before I can even [i]think [/i]about taking in any more. [b]You can still post your order forms,[/b] however. Once I'm able, I'll go through them and send messages to those whose commission requests I've accepted. [center][emoji=firework size=1] Thank you all for your support! [emoji=firework size=1][/center] [center]@pinglist-2039[/center]
HELLO EVERYONE!!

It has been a long time since I last appeared! I took a break from Flight Rising to mingle with some other games, but once again, I HAVE RETURNED!! And with my return, the shop will change once again!

NOTABLE CHANGES:
  • Gem and Treasure pricings will go down.
  • I am no longer offering sketches, busts and chibis. Only illustrations.
Why?
Believe it or not, I was having more trouble with the busts and chibis than the illustrations. I don't know if it's because people liked them or because they were simply cheaper, but I had to make way too many chibis and busts, which burned me out a lot.

So instead of raising the prices and making it impossible for new players to get banger art, I'm just not going to make chibis and busts altogether and lower the price of my illustrations so they can be more affordable.

My art has improved a LOT since I last appeared here. I will be redoing the code for my shop soon, but I won't be accepting commissions on Flight Rising for a little while. I have a fulltime job + college and I still have some last commissions from some other sites to finish before I can even think about taking in any more.

You can still post your order forms, however. Once I'm able, I'll go through them and send messages to those whose commission requests I've accepted.
Thank you all for your support!
giphy.gif
Oooh, the new examples look absolutely stunning! ♥ I hadn't been planning on ordering any new art soon, but your work is almost impossible to resist. As soon as I have a fitting idea, I'll almost certainly be back, haha. Welcome back to FR! ^.^

Also, I'm sorry to hear that you experienced some burnout with your prior commissions--that's a rough place to come back from. I hope that the changes you've made to your shop will help mitigate that sort of thing happening in the future, and that it will help keep the number of commissions at a reasonable level that work better for you!
Oooh, the new examples look absolutely stunning! ♥ I hadn't been planning on ordering any new art soon, but your work is almost impossible to resist. As soon as I have a fitting idea, I'll almost certainly be back, haha. Welcome back to FR! ^.^

Also, I'm sorry to hear that you experienced some burnout with your prior commissions--that's a rough place to come back from. I hope that the changes you've made to your shop will help mitigate that sort of thing happening in the future, and that it will help keep the number of commissions at a reasonable level that work better for you!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie GRAHHHHHH you're always so nice [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] thanmk you
@ChristianCutie GRAHHHHHH you're always so nice thanmk you
giphy.gif
@SongOfAchilles You're so welcome!! ^.^ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SongOfAchilles You're so welcome!! ^.^
@SongOfAchilles Hello, hello! I have some treasure burning a hole in my proverbial pocket, and figured what better thing to do with it than to throw it your way? :) I know that you're quite busy with real life related obligations and other commissions, but I just wanted to drop an order form here so that when the time comes, it'll be here ready at your leisure should you choose to accept it. So, I've actually hit a bit of a conundrum where I just couldn't quite make a final decision as to which character I wanted to focus on for the next illustration once you're open again, so I thought I'd give you the option to pick, if you like! If you have no preference, I'm of course also happy to just make an executive decision, but I thought I'd give you the option. Please also feel no pressure whatsoever to respond until you feel ready to. ^.^ [b]Option 1:[/b] [b]Link to your Dragon/OC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6246][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/63/6246_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Extra Details:[/b] Azalea flying and laughing in a carefree manner with her leafy moth familiar, Flora. I don't really know how big the moths are supposed to be compared to Fae, so you can make them the same size, make the moth a bit smaller than her, or do whatever you think would look the best! [b]Option 2:[/b] [b]Link to your Dragon/OC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75725066][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/757251/75725066_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Extra Details:[/b] Mauvrai is a metalworker, so something with a fiery forge would be awesome! It would be cool to have him working on something--since Banescales lack front legs, perhaps he could be holding a smithing hammer in his tail, or something similar. [b]Option 3:[/b] [b]Link to your Dragon/OC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9032900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/90330/9032900_350.png[/img][/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9286064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/92861/9286064_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Extra Details:[/b] This last one is a bit of a unique option. In my lore, this pair was a part of a royal family, so I would love to have something of them both in a royal portrait-esque style, complete with an ornate picture frame. Both would have a solemn/serious expression, and I'm imagining that it might be easiest/make the most sense to do a bust or half-body style shot, but I'm also game for it to be fullbodies for both of them if you think you have good poses in mind for this! If you select this option, I'm more than happy to send some reference/inspiration pictures, and I would also probably pick out slightly different apparel for Shikali than what she is wearing presently. [b]Payment Method:[/b] treasure (or possibly gems, if there is still a discount for Nature flight members. 100% no worries if not, though! :) ) I hope you've been having a wonderful week, and that life has been treating you well!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@SongOfAchilles Hello, hello! I have some treasure burning a hole in my proverbial pocket, and figured what better thing to do with it than to throw it your way? :)

I know that you're quite busy with real life related obligations and other commissions, but I just wanted to drop an order form here so that when the time comes, it'll be here ready at your leisure should you choose to accept it.

So, I've actually hit a bit of a conundrum where I just couldn't quite make a final decision as to which character I wanted to focus on for the next illustration once you're open again, so I thought I'd give you the option to pick, if you like! If you have no preference, I'm of course also happy to just make an executive decision, but I thought I'd give you the option. Please also feel no pressure whatsoever to respond until you feel ready to. ^.^

Option 1:
Link to your Dragon/OC:
6246_350.png
Extra Details:
Azalea flying and laughing in a carefree manner with her leafy moth familiar, Flora. I don't really know how big the moths are supposed to be compared to Fae, so you can make them the same size, make the moth a bit smaller than her, or do whatever you think would look the best!

Option 2:
Link to your Dragon/OC:
75725066_350.png
Extra Details:
Mauvrai is a metalworker, so something with a fiery forge would be awesome! It would be cool to have him working on something--since Banescales lack front legs, perhaps he could be holding a smithing hammer in his tail, or something similar.

Option 3:
Link to your Dragon/OC:
9032900_350.png

and

9286064_350.png
Extra Details:
This last one is a bit of a unique option. In my lore, this pair was a part of a royal family, so I would love to have something of them both in a royal portrait-esque style, complete with an ornate picture frame. Both would have a solemn/serious expression, and I'm imagining that it might be easiest/make the most sense to do a bust or half-body style shot, but I'm also game for it to be fullbodies for both of them if you think you have good poses in mind for this! If you select this option, I'm more than happy to send some reference/inspiration pictures, and I would also probably pick out slightly different apparel for Shikali than what she is wearing presently.

Payment Method: treasure (or possibly gems, if there is still a discount for Nature flight members. 100% no worries if not, though! :) )

I hope you've been having a wonderful week, and that life has been treating you well!!
hihi!! i'm curious what I could get with 2500-2800g? I'd love a scene of my warriors oc, but I'm not sure if you'd accept that amount
hihi!! i'm curious what I could get with 2500-2800g? I'd love a scene of my warriors oc, but I'm not sure if you'd accept that amount
she/her
hoard sale
@Nyxxhere Hello!

1000g is more than enough! ^^

What exactly do you have in mind for your scene? Is it just one character or is it more?
@Nyxxhere Hello!

1000g is more than enough! ^^

What exactly do you have in mind for your scene? Is it just one character or is it more?
giphy.gif
oh alrighty!! what I have in mind is just one, with his back turned towards the "camera" (like. with a bit of his side showing? a bit difficult to explain without making a thumbnail to show you) on the right side in the foreground, as he's looking out on the territory of his past clan he left, windclan. I'd love if the scene felt somber, if possible

is it alright to ask for some changes during the sketch to make sure he looks right? his most accurate reference is a wcue model, and it doesn't quite get how he looks in my mind across
oh alrighty!! what I have in mind is just one, with his back turned towards the "camera" (like. with a bit of his side showing? a bit difficult to explain without making a thumbnail to show you) on the right side in the foreground, as he's looking out on the territory of his past clan he left, windclan. I'd love if the scene felt somber, if possible

is it alright to ask for some changes during the sketch to make sure he looks right? his most accurate reference is a wcue model, and it doesn't quite get how he looks in my mind across
she/her
hoard sale
Link to your Dragon/OC: Compas
Extra Details: Artistic liberty. I love your style and just want something of my girl in it.
Payment Method: Gems
Link to your Dragon/OC: Compas
Extra Details: Artistic liberty. I love your style and just want something of my girl in it.
Payment Method: Gems
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png