Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scrimshaw Scrawls [oct 15-oct 28]
I'd like to order @Phenri 's accent!

Username & ID: Ranmaru 29092
Flight: Plague
# of copies: 1
Payment method: treasure
I'd like to order @Phenri 's accent!

Username & ID: Ranmaru 29092
Flight: Plague
# of copies: 1
Payment method: treasure

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@ufology

Just sent 90 more levels your way via PA. I should be down to 100 remaining levels
@ufology

Just sent 90 more levels your way via PA. I should be down to 100 remaining levels
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!
adjkjgalhs [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87574582][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/875746/87574582_350.png[/img][/url] ufology skin so goooood
adjkjgalhs 87574582_350.png
ufology skin so goooood
uDNAbBS.pngI investigated a magical meteorite crater in the Everbloom Gardens and all I got was this note!
I am ordering @ufology's skin!

Username and ID: Melova 172384
# of Copies: 1
Flight: Shadow
Payment: treasure
I am ordering @ufology's skin!

Username and ID: Melova 172384
# of Copies: 1
Flight: Shadow
Payment: treasure
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@ThistleProse @Lunalatic @snakepeeker @carnymassacre @butcherbaby @BrutusCourt @Ranmaru Hiya everyone, sorry for not being around, last week took more out of me irl than I expected. I hope I didn't cause too much anxiety or confusion [emoji=coatl sad size=1] I have added everyone who has placed an order up until this point now, thank you so much for the interest, it genuinely mean a lot even if I've been failing at keeping up properly. ----- [s]As an aside, I completely brainfarted when I made my stall, and genuinely thought that foddart ended on sunday. Since foddart is running for the week of RoR as well, I'm going to [b]extend my time limitation for ordering until the end of RoR! That being sunday the 29th of October at 6 FRT.[/b] Also a bit to hopefully make up for my own lateness with all this. [/s] Wow I brainfarted my brainfart. Nvm XD I'll start submitting runs asap when I get some of my treasure converted! ^^
@ThistleProse @Lunalatic @snakepeeker @carnymassacre @butcherbaby @BrutusCourt @Ranmaru

Hiya everyone, sorry for not being around, last week took more out of me irl than I expected. I hope I didn't cause too much anxiety or confusion

I have added everyone who has placed an order up until this point now, thank you so much for the interest, it genuinely mean a lot even if I've been failing at keeping up properly.

As an aside, I completely brainfarted when I made my stall, and genuinely thought that foddart ended on sunday. Since foddart is running for the week of RoR as well, I'm going to extend my time limitation for ordering until the end of RoR! That being sunday the 29th of October at 6 FRT. Also a bit to hopefully make up for my own lateness with all this. Wow I brainfarted my brainfart. Nvm XD

I'll start submitting runs asap when I get some of my treasure converted! ^^
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
received 63 levels from lunatic towards their phenri order
received 63 levels from lunatic towards their phenri order
@Wylin Order completed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GXal8x0.png[/img]
@Wylin
Order completed!

GXal8x0.png
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@jbapple sent 36 lvl 6s for Phenri
@jbapple sent 36 lvl 6s for Phenri
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
Received 36L6 from Achromaticism and 3L7 from lunalatic for their orders
Received 36L6 from Achromaticism and 3L7 from lunalatic for their orders
@ufology Just sent the last 100 levels via PA. Please double check that that's all for me!
@ufology Just sent the last 100 levels via PA. Please double check that that's all for me!
pkYgro0.gifWow!!! You found a secret!!!