Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] Shadow Puppets [Open!]
Today’s shadow looks like one of those Warrior’s Way Weapons Kits, to me. ^-^
Today’s shadow looks like one of those Warrior’s Way Weapons Kits, to me. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png
hmm. I know they're axes and spears but its not one of the ones offered in the warriors way shop, the fur wrap is missing...

hmm. I know they're axes and spears but its not one of the ones offered in the warriors way shop, the fur wrap is missing...

Ik the name of this I swear

bundle of weapons
Ik the name of this I swear

bundle of weapons
cd49yeB.png CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
It looks like a bundle of weapons.
It looks like a bundle of weapons.
Weapons, definitely weapons, but which ones... I'll go with mourner's for the colour!

Happy Warrior's Way everyone!
Weapons, definitely weapons, but which ones... I'll go with mourner's for the colour!

Happy Warrior's Way everyone!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png QwBJb5P.png f9NQhcL.png Xx3ZGyj.png
I am going to guess Warden's Weapons because I like that colour scheme best! Good luck in WW battles to all!
I am going to guess Warden's Weapons because I like that colour scheme best! Good luck in WW battles to all!
Ax and spear tied together
Ax and spear tied together
mistletoeduck.pnguvuSRPE.png2pCW0eL.pngVimu160.pngFzrNsOR.png
Looks like a bundle of weapons-- a spear, an axe, and a pair of short swords/daggers tied together with an embellished cord
Looks like a bundle of weapons-- a spear, an axe, and a pair of short swords/daggers tied together with an embellished cord
VS2idU2.png
Citrusly • She/Her • FR+0
A bundle of weapons! I see a battleaxe, a spear, a pair of swords, and thenneither they're bound or thats a fun whip
A bundle of weapons! I see a battleaxe, a spear, a pair of swords, and thenneither they're bound or thats a fun whip
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
A bundle of weapons like [item=Contestant's Weapons]
A bundle of weapons like
Contestant's Weapons
wEFez2J.png