Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | 'We value your privacy' thing
Hi, I honestly didn't know where else to put it, but it really confuses me. It never did this before but I've noticed that the [quote][b]'We value your privacy' 'We and our partners store and/or access information on a device, such as cookies and process personal data, such as unique identifiers and standard information sent by a device for personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, and audience insights, as well as to develop and improve products. With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting or to refuse consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.'[/b][/quote] thing keeps popping up on every page I go to on the site and comes back after literally any click I do. Is there any way I can fix that? It's getting pretty annoying.
Hi, I honestly didn't know where else to put it, but it really confuses me.
It never did this before but I've noticed that the
Quote:
'We value your privacy' 'We and our partners store and/or access information on a device, such as cookies and process personal data, such as unique identifiers and standard information sent by a device for personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, and audience insights, as well as to develop and improve products. With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting or to refuse consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.'
thing keeps popping up on every page I go to on the site and comes back after literally any click I do. Is there any way I can fix that? It's getting pretty annoying.
j3zsWMV.png
oie_ZS00zsttg6rc_1.jpg
@LilacxSorcery,

Are you using FR in a private window or anything else that would stop this from being tracked? In my experience that tends to cause it to appear over and over again.

(Also I like your WoW fandragons!)
@LilacxSorcery,

Are you using FR in a private window or anything else that would stop this from being tracked? In my experience that tends to cause it to appear over and over again.

(Also I like your WoW fandragons!)
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
@Allstohel

Nope, just my normal browser and it's also whitelisted on my adblocker, so no issues there. It did happen more frequently in the last few days, but today it's especially bad with every click causing it to pop up again.

And thank you^^ I've been reworking my lair to give more of a WoW vibe.
@Allstohel

Nope, just my normal browser and it's also whitelisted on my adblocker, so no issues there. It did happen more frequently in the last few days, but today it's especially bad with every click causing it to pop up again.

And thank you^^ I've been reworking my lair to give more of a WoW vibe.
j3zsWMV.png
oie_ZS00zsttg6rc_1.jpg
Which browser are you currently using?
Which browser are you currently using?
tumblr_inline_n4lpt7yQY31rsyaas.jpg
@LilacxSorcery What is your 'normal browser?'
@LilacxSorcery What is your 'normal browser?'
l7Ge01H.png
FObX7rS.png
Xub4k1J.png
lAvpyOQ.png
mjtJ868.png
87873162.png 88000909.png 87362926.png I love aether dragons!
I collect Snapping Turtle!

WE WANT BLEP!
Im having this exact problem with my browser which is Google Chrome
Im having this exact problem with my browser which is Google Chrome
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
This happens to me on every browser I've used. Opera GX (current), Brave (chrome) and Firefox. It's been around for a while and the only way to get rid of it (that I know of) is using an adblock unfortunately.
This happens to me on every browser I've used. Opera GX (current), Brave (chrome) and Firefox. It's been around for a while and the only way to get rid of it (that I know of) is using an adblock unfortunately.
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
Apologies for the late response...braincell wouldn't make words.

I use Google Chrome. And somehow magically the issue appears to be gone for now. Not sure why it's gone, but if I do figure out what fixes it, I will absolutely update on this.
Apologies for the late response...braincell wouldn't make words.

I use Google Chrome. And somehow magically the issue appears to be gone for now. Not sure why it's gone, but if I do figure out what fixes it, I will absolutely update on this.
j3zsWMV.png
oie_ZS00zsttg6rc_1.jpg