Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gened G1s 50kt or Items!
1 2
Everyone on this page (3rd page of Trade/Sell Tab) is up for sale for only 50 gems or 50kt. Send me a CR and drop a message here and they're yours! Some are bred some are unbred.

Honestly I want these guys gone so bad we can trade fest mats, fodder familiars or apparel or food anything lol

Baldwin mats very appreciated to trade as well!
Everyone on this page (3rd page of Trade/Sell Tab) is up for sale for only 50 gems or 50kt. Send me a CR and drop a message here and they're yours! Some are bred some are unbred.

Honestly I want these guys gone so bad we can trade fest mats, fodder familiars or apparel or food anything lol

Baldwin mats very appreciated to trade as well!
@Dregden

Omg, I love IKEA (the store and the dragon lol.) I can toss some fodder fams and apparel your way for him, if that works? How much of each would be after?
@Dregden

Omg, I love IKEA (the store and the dragon lol.) I can toss some fodder fams and apparel your way for him, if that works? How much of each would be after?
xxxxxxx

AZCdeAd.png
It0R1xG.png
6meUms1.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
7fFdbks.png
@Oft

Sorry! You missed a d in the name so I didnt get a ping lol, just send whatever you think is acceptable and you can have him :) Im fine with anything! Im just happy he's going to another Ikea enjoyer
@Oft

Sorry! You missed a d in the name so I didnt get a ping lol, just send whatever you think is acceptable and you can have him :) Im fine with anything! Im just happy he's going to another Ikea enjoyer
@Dredgen

Whoops! Noted lol. I'll send ya a CR then. :)
@Dredgen

Whoops! Noted lol. I'll send ya a CR then. :)
xxxxxxx

AZCdeAd.png
It0R1xG.png
6meUms1.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
7fFdbks.png
bump
bump
Sending a CR for Kirano:)
Sending a CR for Kirano:)
.............. Jk9NoUo.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif