Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Count Number
1 2 3 4
[quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2023-06-12 05:29:37" ] i think we need to be able to customize what we want up there - i couldn't care less about people's beastiary numbers tbh, i'd rather see my dragon count up there instead [/quote] This for me, pretty much. I like having my achievement score up there, but I have zero use for the bestiary count. I liked the dragon count just for my own curiosity.
hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-06-12 05:29:37:
i think we need to be able to customize what we want up there - i couldn't care less about people's beastiary numbers tbh, i'd rather see my dragon count up there instead
This for me, pretty much. I like having my achievement score up there, but I have zero use for the bestiary count. I liked the dragon count just for my own curiosity.
hey yews [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1] yeah i noticed the same thing cause i use it for the same thing you do and would prefer the dragon number where it used to be. i like the suggestion of being able to customize the stat numbers in our info box
hey yews yeah i noticed the same thing cause i use it for the same thing you do and would prefer the dragon number where it used to be. i like the suggestion of being able to customize the stat numbers in our info box
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
Support as the number was a very quick and easy way to check for lair space when buying fodder as well as a very easy way to tell if any sold (as opposed to items) so I can move them out of my den. I really miss that small quality of life feature, made navigation much easier with less page jumping required.
Support as the number was a very quick and easy way to check for lair space when buying fodder as well as a very easy way to tell if any sold (as opposed to items) so I can move them out of my den. I really miss that small quality of life feature, made navigation much easier with less page jumping required.
Skin Shop
I would like the dragon count back, I had become very used to using that to quickly navigate to my lair (as I do with using the treasure count to go to my hoard and bestiary count to go to the bestiary). I have become very discombobulated with the change, even though I remember the achievement count used to be there when I first joined but I found the dragon count/lair link to be a far more convenient addition. I literally have to stop and think where to click to return to my lair now which is frustrating.
I agree with others here that the bestiary link is not the most useful and perhaps it could be replaced by the old dragon count, move the achievements there and restore the dragon count's old location, or allow us to customize which counts/links are displayed in that box as PhoenixAshes suggested earlier.
It's amazing how one little change can make you realize how much you relied on something so much !
I would like the dragon count back, I had become very used to using that to quickly navigate to my lair (as I do with using the treasure count to go to my hoard and bestiary count to go to the bestiary). I have become very discombobulated with the change, even though I remember the achievement count used to be there when I first joined but I found the dragon count/lair link to be a far more convenient addition. I literally have to stop and think where to click to return to my lair now which is frustrating.
I agree with others here that the bestiary link is not the most useful and perhaps it could be replaced by the old dragon count, move the achievements there and restore the dragon count's old location, or allow us to customize which counts/links are displayed in that box as PhoenixAshes suggested earlier.
It's amazing how one little change can make you realize how much you relied on something so much !
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
support. personally i never use the bestiary, so would love some way to be able to replace bestiary section with lair. maybe some people use the bestiary and not achievements, so an option would be cool too.

maybe the top line could be treasure and gems, and the bottom line could be bestiary, lair, achievements? that way nothing is lost but it should still be fairly balanced.
support. personally i never use the bestiary, so would love some way to be able to replace bestiary section with lair. maybe some people use the bestiary and not achievements, so an option would be cool too.

maybe the top line could be treasure and gems, and the bottom line could be bestiary, lair, achievements? that way nothing is lost but it should still be fairly balanced.
82346754.pngnr-100.png95058873.png
Support, ideally for a customizable option because I really like having my bestiary and achievement count up there for easy access. But hey, I can understand that different quick links/reference numbers will have more utility for other playstyles. And having the dragon count up top is probably more useful for the playerbase as a whole than the bestiary count, as much as I like having it there for my own reference (and admiration lmao)
Support, ideally for a customizable option because I really like having my bestiary and achievement count up there for easy access. But hey, I can understand that different quick links/reference numbers will have more utility for other playstyles. And having the dragon count up top is probably more useful for the playerbase as a whole than the bestiary count, as much as I like having it there for my own reference (and admiration lmao)
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
I came to Suggestions to make this suggestion myself, so support of course
Making it customizable is a nice idea too
I came to Suggestions to make this suggestion myself, so support of course
Making it customizable is a nice idea too
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2023-06-13 17:29:48" ] Support. The dragon count is definitely much much more important to me than achievements or bestiary counts. I'd also love to see it come back a bit improved so instead of needing to remember how many spaces you have and figure out what's left, give a hover text that tells you something like "lair:25/60 den: 56/100" when looking at that [emoji=wing size=1]81 icon. So you know the exact state of your account without having to go dig up that info from multiple places. [/quote] support this a lot extra info for the icons would be so useful
PersimmonBird wrote on 2023-06-13 17:29:48:
Support. The dragon count is definitely much much more important to me than achievements or bestiary counts.

I'd also love to see it come back a bit improved so instead of needing to remember how many spaces you have and figure out what's left, give a hover text that tells you something like "lair:25/60 den: 56/100" when looking at that 81 icon. So you know the exact state of your account without having to go dig up that info from multiple places.

support this a lot
extra info for the icons would be so useful
ihQCKJM.png mtHAEL4.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
NN9NPXA.png
bYt72YT.png
IvQaIre.png
z3FSuck.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
tKsGDH7.png
O6J6peY.png
Just adding my support, it's really inconvenient to navigate to the lair now. It doesn't even have a direct link in the sidebar. And I think the lair is easily the most important button to have.
Just adding my support, it's really inconvenient to navigate to the lair now. It doesn't even have a direct link in the sidebar. And I think the lair is easily the most important button to have.
.:. .:.
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gifalPnWye.png7GZL67L.png dO7Qce6.pnggdlsFvm.pngtumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2023-06-13 17:51:45" ] I sorta wish I could have them all visible, somehow. I wish they all could fit. Like others above, turns out I use those links way more than the sidebar. [/quote] this I would NOT LIKE to see bestiary icon gone, either. I use all these a lot and are way easier to click for me... so I would rather have option to sort them how I would like, not be forced by some site change
gemajgall wrote on 2023-06-13 17:51:45:
I sorta wish I could have them all visible, somehow. I wish they all could fit. Like others above, turns out I use those links way more than the sidebar.

this

I would NOT LIKE to see bestiary icon gone, either. I use all these a lot and are way easier to click for me... so I would rather have option to sort them how I would like, not be forced by some site change
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 3 4