Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
Wow, this update was so much more than I expected! I like how achievements arent just collectable things but also can be exchanged for game items.
Wow, this update was so much more than I expected! I like how achievements arent just collectable things but also can be exchanged for game items.
hokaKWf.png
LET'S GOOOOOOO thank you for all the cool new stuff!!! This is definitely gonna make playing FR more fun and rewarding!

Also, I love Carnivore. I LOVE IT.
LET'S GOOOOOOO thank you for all the cool new stuff!!! This is definitely gonna make playing FR more fun and rewarding!

Also, I love Carnivore. I LOVE IT.
look ma first skins -->
LET'S GO [emoji=mirror star size=1]
LET'S GO
F3knTgg.gif
Happy anniversary! I really love all the new items, especially the chickens! :D
Happy anniversary! I really love all the new items, especially the chickens! :D
6aZZi2c.png
I'M DYING THAT;S GORGEOUS ITS ALL THE THINGS I EVER WANTED THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
I'M DYING THAT;S GORGEOUS ITS ALL THE THINGS I EVER WANTED THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
64754646p.png93400580p.png95154072p.png93783926p.png92029413p.png94794791p.png93701511p.png
dT9HQge.pngkCg59Z2.pngypcKWM0.png4SzSxLW.pngFObX7rS.png
Oh delightful! Though I have noticed, there are some achievements I qualify for (10 different breeds of dragon in lair/hibden, for example) which do not appear to have ticked off? Is this part of the chunked loading, to ensure the site stays stable, or is there a place to report things like this?
Oh delightful! Though I have noticed, there are some achievements I qualify for (10 different breeds of dragon in lair/hibden, for example) which do not appear to have ticked off? Is this part of the chunked loading, to ensure the site stays stable, or is there a place to report things like this?
MercyFangsButton2.png IzGiMOB.png 100x100Symbol.png No one can live your life for you. That means they can't tell you who you are - what you are - either. Question others. Question yourself. Come to your own conclusions.

??? Pronouns. UK Time.
@Xhaztol there's a slight spelling mistake on some of the achievements, specifically "How Does This Pile Never Get Smaller?" (5) through (200), 'total' is mispelled as 'totel'. Just pointing it out [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
@Xhaztol there's a slight spelling mistake on some of the achievements, specifically "How Does This Pile Never Get Smaller?" (5) through (200), 'total' is mispelled as 'totel'. Just pointing it out
I've been an irregular player for quite some time now, and this is such a great incentive to come back and play FR more consistently! I'm so excited with the return of this feature, I absolutely love the new tert gene!! Thank you so much for all the hard work and amazing new content <3
I've been an irregular player for quite some time now, and this is such a great incentive to come back and play FR more consistently! I'm so excited with the return of this feature, I absolutely love the new tert gene!! Thank you so much for all the hard work and amazing new content <3
WG2K6wH.png
Love it! And happy frversary guys
Love it! And happy frversary guys
FR time +3
She/her
thank you for all your hard work!
thank you for all your hard work!
Lover of all dragons!