Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
Happy 10th Anniversary Flight Rising!!! [emoji=guardian star size=1] Finally a Wildclaw shopkeeper!!! Woohoo!! All the new apparel and familiars are so cool... and that new firebreather gene!!
Happy 10th Anniversary Flight Rising!!! Finally a Wildclaw shopkeeper!!! Woohoo!! All the new apparel and familiars are so cool... and that new firebreather gene!!
So much about this is so right. Thank you A LOT for usual scenes and trade-oriented items like the lake scene and the tavern scene and the chickens and yarn basket. The previous update farmer clothes were really good.
So much about this is so right. Thank you A LOT for usual scenes and trade-oriented items like the lake scene and the tavern scene and the chickens and yarn basket. The previous update farmer clothes were really good.
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my portfolio blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
happy 10th anniversary!!! everything looks amazing!! im so excited!!
happy 10th anniversary!!! everything looks amazing!! im so excited!!
hh5n4WA.png
KwxLkEj.png
GIzD6oN.png

howdy! random friend requests and pings are fine! ill probably dump some arlo notes on you
Happy 10th anniversary FR! This looks awesome!!!
Happy 10th anniversary FR! This looks awesome!!!
Wishlist
570.png
BEEEEEEEEEEES finally

hope we get more bug swarms
BEEEEEEEEEEES finally

hope we get more bug swarms
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I joined FR the day it opened and I can’t believe it’s been a WHOLE ENTIRE DECADE OMG. Though I have always been a somewhat off-and-on player, visiting my dragons every now and then has been such a consistent, happy comfort. It’s kinda silly, but these lil pixel dudes have seen me through a lot of important life milestones over the past decade! I am so grateful to the Stormlight team & wonderful community for making the game what it is today. Thanks a million for 10 years of adventure & creative outlet! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I joined FR the day it opened and I can’t believe it’s been a WHOLE ENTIRE DECADE OMG. Though I have always been a somewhat off-and-on player, visiting my dragons every now and then has been such a consistent, happy comfort. It’s kinda silly, but these lil pixel dudes have seen me through a lot of important life milestones over the past decade!

I am so grateful to the Stormlight team & wonderful community for making the game what it is today. Thanks a million for 10 years of adventure & creative outlet!
93L4jcM.png
[font=candara]Happy anniversary, FR!!!! A whole decade of being in my life and bringing me so much joy, excitement, and happiness even when things were really hard. I appreciate it more than you know! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=firework size=1]
Happy anniversary, FR!!!! A whole decade of being in my life and bringing me so much joy, excitement, and happiness even when things were really hard. I appreciate it more than you know!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Hololive, Ironmouse, magical girls, danmei... more here!
dffb87fc9d72507bf3d01e777169c007b48cfd3c.gif43e6ac3f92fbd2e9ee694696efce382153f7a2b3.gif tumblr_inline_p9l68fcpHz1rhwzwl_75sq.giftumblr_inline_p9l68gACCF1rhwzwl_75sq.gif 43e6ac3f92fbd2e9ee694696efce382153f7a2b3.gifdffb87fc9d72507bf3d01e777169c007b48cfd3c.gif
z3FSuck.pngXEe6BKf.png
tumblr_mspwgyWa6g1s8mgkyo1_100.gif
Yay Happy Birthday!!! Also mine is tomorrow lol <3
Yay Happy Birthday!!! Also mine is tomorrow lol <3
YOOOOO ALL THE NEW STUFF LOOKS AWESOME! Happy anniversary FR! Here's to many more years![emoji=firework size=1]
YOOOOO ALL THE NEW STUFF LOOKS AWESOME! Happy anniversary FR! Here's to many more years!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
Adventure Mode Is Still On! That's news to me!
Adventure Mode Is Still On! That's news to me!
50G49ts.png