Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
is it normal for a potential employer to just ghost you randomly? I had an interview set up for monday and she never got back to me about references. she asked why I quit my job and I think the reason I gave her might be why. it’s super rude she didn’t just say I wasn’t a right fit. sorry I was being treated unfairly and it wasn’t a good enough excuse :/ damn lady
is it normal for a potential employer to just ghost you randomly? I had an interview set up for monday and she never got back to me about references. she asked why I quit my job and I think the reason I gave her might be why. it’s super rude she didn’t just say I wasn’t a right fit. sorry I was being treated unfairly and it wasn’t a good enough excuse :/ damn lady
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
I'm tired to be a typology nerd. It's time to change the air.
I'm tired to be a typology nerd. It's time to change the air.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
IrmwTXC.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
ohhhh my heart aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that was so sweet also good lord these units are so strong. i shiver to think what donation level 5 skirmishes are like edit: OH GOD THEY HAVE CAPPED STATS [emoji=skull size=1] i guess it's fair. i am also using a team of (mostly) capped stat units
ohhhh my heart aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that was so sweet

also good lord these units are so strong. i shiver to think what donation level 5 skirmishes are like

edit: OH GOD THEY HAVE CAPPED STATS
i guess it's fair. i am also using a team of (mostly) capped stat units

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Normal jimmy neutron.......... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/895994504962768938/1087698330953465877/image.png[/img]
Normal jimmy neutron..........

image.png
i finally got the hang of blackbird on my guitar. it's such a nice song <3
i finally got the hang of blackbird on my guitar. it's such a nice song <3
fDSaoY3.png
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
i REALLY need to stop buying UMAs. ESPECIALLY when i should be saving for a new-probably-ancient coming TOMORROW.

...but...
pretty......,,
:']

edit: on the note of New Ancient. aaagh i sure do wish i could just jump forward in time by about 25 hours rn </3 i want to see it already aaaa...
i REALLY need to stop buying UMAs. ESPECIALLY when i should be saving for a new-probably-ancient coming TOMORROW.

...but...
pretty......,,
:']

edit: on the note of New Ancient. aaagh i sure do wish i could just jump forward in time by about 25 hours rn </3 i want to see it already aaaa...
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
i wonder if any of the other squids and octos i've been playing with recognize my octo's dr. habit cosplay
i wonder if any of the other squids and octos i've been playing with recognize my octo's dr. habit cosplay
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Wrdnesday cannot come soon enough
Wrdnesday cannot come soon enough
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
My bed [emoji=aberration sleepy size=2]
My bed
Untitled_Artwork.png
aaaa, so anxious about tomorrow! but hopefully silly pixel dragon game will help me through it.
aaaa, so anxious about tomorrow! but hopefully silly pixel dragon game will help me through it.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab