Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Reisiger's Skins
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 155 156
Could I get a pa for another copy of mire if you have one?
Could I get a pa for another copy of mire if you have one?

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@Reisiger
Hello! If you've got a copy of Skin: to even exist in stock, I'd love to buy one for gems c:
@Reisiger
Hello! If you've got a copy of Skin: to even exist in stock, I'd love to buy one for gems c:
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.pngSignature2.png
@Reisiger I'm pretty sure someone took my name off the pinglists I added myself to so I'll post here for proof. I definitely put my name down for Accent: Drie, Accent: Twee and Skin: Flutter.
@Reisiger I'm pretty sure someone took my name off the pinglists I added myself to so I'll post here for proof. I definitely put my name down for Accent: Drie, Accent: Twee and Skin: Flutter.
@Idealism the skins are available for pre-order at the moment, you have to sign up to get a copy delivered to you

@Cakeless it is possible the sheet just didn't save correctly, a lot of people have been editing it the past few hours. If it happens again then I will lock your slots so that they cannot be edited again

Everything else caught up to here
@Idealism the skins are available for pre-order at the moment, you have to sign up to get a copy delivered to you

@Cakeless it is possible the sheet just didn't save correctly, a lot of people have been editing it the past few hours. If it happens again then I will lock your slots so that they cannot be edited again

Everything else caught up to here
Can I please get a copy of Heavenly Visage?
Can I please get a copy of Heavenly Visage?
mmqj5f9.pngAdopt Shop // Art Shop
Could I buy a copy of Accent: Chromatic Visage? Thanks so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Could I buy a copy of Accent: Chromatic Visage? Thanks so much!!
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

A quick question @Reisiger I wanted to purchase two of fiery Visage, one for myself and one as a gift for a friend but I wasn't sure if there were any policies against that before I did anything. If that's against rules that's understandable, many thanks!
A quick question @Reisiger I wanted to purchase two of fiery Visage, one for myself and one as a gift for a friend but I wasn't sure if there were any policies against that before I did anything. If that's against rules that's understandable, many thanks!
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
hi Reisiger
i have a question.
for accent Drie, mygod it's beautiful as heck, do you take treasure slots ;A; ?
hi Reisiger
i have a question.
for accent Drie, mygod it's beautiful as heck, do you take treasure slots ;A; ?
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Reisiger I’d love to get a copy of Heavenly Visage! (or get added to the ping-list? I’m not fully sure how this works oops)
@Reisiger I’d love to get a copy of Heavenly Visage! (or get added to the ping-list? I’m not fully sure how this works oops)
@Reisiger hey! could i please have one of the regalia accents??
@Reisiger hey! could i please have one of the regalia accents??
NsXwKjg4OAXihQpEtSoUaP0mjVroeGhvoxsYNdbA7IHGD4bDrE0yHcmGiba7fhxgApmoqKjko0ePJu3fv79wWlpabHR09BwA0wCkCg78Hy0siD6bEFRRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 155 156