Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Merry Christmas.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21
My favorite plant is the orostachys :) (good luck to everyone!)
My favorite plant is the orostachys :) (good luck to everyone!)
64514_s.gif
my favourite plant is lavender! always makes me happy and reminds me of the bush in nan's garden- always had bees on it <3
my favourite plant is lavender! always makes me happy and reminds me of the bush in nan's garden- always had bees on it <3
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
one of my favourite plants is definitely the forget-me-not!! i adore their pretty little blue flowers, and i love when it's the time for them to all flower together every spring, as they always come back each year in our garden! not to mention their very romantic name >w< ?
one of my favourite plants is definitely the forget-me-not!! i adore their pretty little blue flowers, and i love when it's the time for them to all flower together every spring, as they always come back each year in our garden! not to mention their very romantic name >w< ?
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
One of my favorite plants is the Ressurection plant, otherwise known as the Rose of Jerrico :)
One of my favorite plants is the Ressurection plant, otherwise known as the Rose of Jerrico :)
(bump) wow that is a beautiful dragon, good luck to everyone who is in the raffle though ^^
(bump) wow that is a beautiful dragon, good luck to everyone who is in the raffle though ^^
| they/them pronouns |
2YQ3Xfu.png
I love Caladium plants
I love Caladium plants
rQOco4e.png99D28Ew.gif jqUroFl.gifE3qjBsS.png
@warocqueanum Ah I realised I did the form wrong and linked to my plant post and not my message. O.o
@warocqueanum Ah I realised I did the form wrong and linked to my plant post and not my message. O.o
d6jDGOc.jpg-Breeder of ID #35000000
rOZtPlB.png
my favorite plant is probably the sunflower! :)
my favorite plant is probably the sunflower! :)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
My favorite plant might be the Venus Fly Trap, though I do like Lily of the Valley as well (thanks to animal crossing lol).
My favorite plant might be the Venus Fly Trap, though I do like Lily of the Valley as well (thanks to animal crossing lol).
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
* Mark. Currently on page 3 and updating the freebies. I attempted to update them in date order but the spreadsheet didn't like that lol (#DIV errors). Freebies will be updated twice a week to resolve this oversight. Wednesday and Saturday. [br] Lots of you have mentioned affordability. What freebies would you like to see for the [i]next[/i] raffle? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
* Mark.

Currently on page 3 and updating the freebies. I attempted to update them in date order but the spreadsheet didn't like that lol (#DIV errors). Freebies will be updated twice a week to resolve this oversight. Wednesday and Saturday.

Lots of you have mentioned affordability. What freebies would you like to see for the next raffle?

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21