Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Harpi's lore and bio store (closed)
1 2
Hello everyone! Today I'm coding dragon bios :D

Disclaimer: I work in google docs, nothing I write for you will be lost! If you for whatever reason cannot use a google doc (email under your real name, etc.), I will NOT be able to code for you at the moment. I can write you lore for your own biography to copy-paste, but I refuse to work outside of google docs due to my own stupidity. This is not only because of formatting errors, but because of the autosave. Thank you for understanding!
--Rules & Info--
-I reserve the right to cease/decline a commission at any time. I will not ask you to send your CR until I'm 50%-75% of the way done with the lore, depending on the word count, and will not show you the full, finished piece until you send yours.
-I can send WIPs at any time, just ask! I usually write these very quickly if I'm aptly motivated, and if not, I tend to wait a bit and think on it until inspiration strikes me. These are written for fun and passion, not for money (but obviously I can't do them all for free, they do take time!)
-If I make a mistake in the writing, you can have it changed free of charge. If YOU make a mistake in giving me information, it may need an extra charge (depending on how big of a change it is and how much I already have written).
-At the moment, I'm only writing for FR canon lore and in-universe AUs. Yes, I can "import" a character of yours to FR, no, I will not write a human/oid character in Flight Rising. I will consider changing this in the future as I get more comfortable with writing commissions.
-If I write more than you paid for, it's free of charge. I get excited/motivated sometimes and on larger pieces I may write more than you paid for, and if that's okay with you, it'll get long.
-Paragraph counts are estimates, word counts are guarantees. If you order a medium story, it might be more or less than 9-14 paragraphs, but it WILL be more than 450 words.
-”Time taken” is all an estimate.
--Will/Won’t List--
WILL
-Code dragon bios with a template (specify which one you would like, or I could use my default, of which you can view here)
-Create lore for dragons with pre-existing lore (depending on what you’d like, see Types of Commissions for more info)
-Fluff, angst, hurt/comfort, and more for short story formats
-Got something else? Just ask!
WON’T
-Create a new bio code from scratch
-Work with pay to use bio codes (unless YOU pay for me to use it)
-Fandom OC lore, original OC lore (for now)
-NSFW content of any sort
-Anything against FR’s TOS, really
--Types + Pricing--
--Lore Alone--
Tiny (5kt/g) : 2-5 sentences (no promised wordcount)
-Good for introductions to a dragon for their biography, via either a quote or short "pitch".
-Can be written in first or third person.
-Take less than a half hour to write, easily rewritten should you choose for a fee (2.5kt).

Small (10kt/g): -2-3 paragraphs, again (no promised wordcount)
-Good for personality descriptions, relationship descriptions, etc.
-Also take less than a half hour to finish, easily rewritten for a small fee (3kt/g).

Short (15kt/g): 4-8 paragraphs (300+ words.)
-Great for a short story or lengthier history.
-Take half an hour or so to finish.

Medium (20kt/g): 9-14 paragraphs (450+ words)
-Good for a longer story, but not too much going on; fluff or slice of life.
-About 45 minutes or so to finish, edits require a decent fee (will decide case-by-case, will never be more than 3/4ths of the price you paid for the story itself).

Large (30kt/g): 14-20 paragraphs (650+ words)
-Longer story, but not too long
-An hour or two to finish, major edits will require a fee (Case-by-case, never more than 3/4ths you already paid).

Lengthy (40kt/g): 21-30 paragraphs (800 to 1,200 words)
-Short story format.
-Descriptive, you'll have a lot to read here.
-Likely dialogue rich, but I can omit this if desired (note it on the form, please).
-Rewrites are not an option unless I make a mistake in it. If you are unhappy with around 1k words, commission me again; these don’t take two minutes.
--Code Fills--
My Standard Code: My standard code comes with an info section that contains anything major about your dragon, a history and personality section, a relationships section, tags, and a wishlist and/or custom art section. Each bio is also fitted with a header and sidebars from this thread, and two pairs of matching, flipped images from this thread on each side of a name, pronouns/sexuality, and a tagline. If you’re struggling to imagine it, please see the examples section below.

At the moment, I am not using other people’s codes purely because of how difficult pricing is. Thank you for understanding!
--Examples--
Short #1
COMPLETED DRAGON BIO #1
MORE WILL BE ADDED.
--Discounts & Other Sales--
Flight Dominating: 20%
Birthday: 25%
New User (a month or younger): 30%
Veteran User (5+ years): 30%
--Order Form 1 (JUST LORE)--
Quote:
Type (Length):
Dragon(s):
Premise/Prompt/Etc.:
Anything you want me to avoid:
Anything you want me to include:
Anything else:
--Order Form 2 (BIO CODE + LORE)--
Quote:
Dragon:
About the dragon:
Pre-existing lore (mark N/A if non applicable):
Anything else:
Hello everyone! Today I'm coding dragon bios :D

Disclaimer: I work in google docs, nothing I write for you will be lost! If you for whatever reason cannot use a google doc (email under your real name, etc.), I will NOT be able to code for you at the moment. I can write you lore for your own biography to copy-paste, but I refuse to work outside of google docs due to my own stupidity. This is not only because of formatting errors, but because of the autosave. Thank you for understanding!
--Rules & Info--
-I reserve the right to cease/decline a commission at any time. I will not ask you to send your CR until I'm 50%-75% of the way done with the lore, depending on the word count, and will not show you the full, finished piece until you send yours.
-I can send WIPs at any time, just ask! I usually write these very quickly if I'm aptly motivated, and if not, I tend to wait a bit and think on it until inspiration strikes me. These are written for fun and passion, not for money (but obviously I can't do them all for free, they do take time!)
-If I make a mistake in the writing, you can have it changed free of charge. If YOU make a mistake in giving me information, it may need an extra charge (depending on how big of a change it is and how much I already have written).
-At the moment, I'm only writing for FR canon lore and in-universe AUs. Yes, I can "import" a character of yours to FR, no, I will not write a human/oid character in Flight Rising. I will consider changing this in the future as I get more comfortable with writing commissions.
-If I write more than you paid for, it's free of charge. I get excited/motivated sometimes and on larger pieces I may write more than you paid for, and if that's okay with you, it'll get long.
-Paragraph counts are estimates, word counts are guarantees. If you order a medium story, it might be more or less than 9-14 paragraphs, but it WILL be more than 450 words.
-”Time taken” is all an estimate.
--Will/Won’t List--
WILL
-Code dragon bios with a template (specify which one you would like, or I could use my default, of which you can view here)
-Create lore for dragons with pre-existing lore (depending on what you’d like, see Types of Commissions for more info)
-Fluff, angst, hurt/comfort, and more for short story formats
-Got something else? Just ask!
WON’T
-Create a new bio code from scratch
-Work with pay to use bio codes (unless YOU pay for me to use it)
-Fandom OC lore, original OC lore (for now)
-NSFW content of any sort
-Anything against FR’s TOS, really
--Types + Pricing--
--Lore Alone--
Tiny (5kt/g) : 2-5 sentences (no promised wordcount)
-Good for introductions to a dragon for their biography, via either a quote or short "pitch".
-Can be written in first or third person.
-Take less than a half hour to write, easily rewritten should you choose for a fee (2.5kt).

Small (10kt/g): -2-3 paragraphs, again (no promised wordcount)
-Good for personality descriptions, relationship descriptions, etc.
-Also take less than a half hour to finish, easily rewritten for a small fee (3kt/g).

Short (15kt/g): 4-8 paragraphs (300+ words.)
-Great for a short story or lengthier history.
-Take half an hour or so to finish.

Medium (20kt/g): 9-14 paragraphs (450+ words)
-Good for a longer story, but not too much going on; fluff or slice of life.
-About 45 minutes or so to finish, edits require a decent fee (will decide case-by-case, will never be more than 3/4ths of the price you paid for the story itself).

Large (30kt/g): 14-20 paragraphs (650+ words)
-Longer story, but not too long
-An hour or two to finish, major edits will require a fee (Case-by-case, never more than 3/4ths you already paid).

Lengthy (40kt/g): 21-30 paragraphs (800 to 1,200 words)
-Short story format.
-Descriptive, you'll have a lot to read here.
-Likely dialogue rich, but I can omit this if desired (note it on the form, please).
-Rewrites are not an option unless I make a mistake in it. If you are unhappy with around 1k words, commission me again; these don’t take two minutes.
--Code Fills--
My Standard Code: My standard code comes with an info section that contains anything major about your dragon, a history and personality section, a relationships section, tags, and a wishlist and/or custom art section. Each bio is also fitted with a header and sidebars from this thread, and two pairs of matching, flipped images from this thread on each side of a name, pronouns/sexuality, and a tagline. If you’re struggling to imagine it, please see the examples section below.

At the moment, I am not using other people’s codes purely because of how difficult pricing is. Thank you for understanding!
--Examples--
Short #1
COMPLETED DRAGON BIO #1
MORE WILL BE ADDED.
--Discounts & Other Sales--
Flight Dominating: 20%
Birthday: 25%
New User (a month or younger): 30%
Veteran User (5+ years): 30%
--Order Form 1 (JUST LORE)--
Quote:
Type (Length):
Dragon(s):
Premise/Prompt/Etc.:
Anything else:
--Order Form 2 (BIO CODE + LORE)--
Quote:
Dragon:
About the dragon:
Pre-existing lore (mark N/A if non applicable):
Anything else:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Buttercup%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
My Lore Dump | My Art Dump
Cherrybloom%20Pixel%20Art%20Sig.png
RESERVED
RESERVED
RESERVED
RESERVED
Type (Length): Medium

Dragon(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81673572

Premise/Prompt/Etc.: Majesty is a librarian and a wizard/spellmaster, he lives isolated and alone in his library, full of ancient magic scrolls and spellbooks. He has mastered every spell in every book in his library, except for one. While trying to master the final spell, something unexpected happens.

Anything you want me to avoid: Just anything with gore or similar themes

Anything you want me to include: Preferably, Majesty would speak very intellectually, using a lot of formal speech/big words etc.

Anything else: Have fun! And let me know if the prompt ends up being too difficult to write, and I can give you another dragon to write for ( :
Type (Length): Medium

Dragon(s): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81673572

Premise/Prompt/Etc.: Majesty is a librarian and a wizard/spellmaster, he lives isolated and alone in his library, full of ancient magic scrolls and spellbooks. He has mastered every spell in every book in his library, except for one. While trying to master the final spell, something unexpected happens.

Anything you want me to avoid: Just anything with gore or similar themes

Anything you want me to include: Preferably, Majesty would speak very intellectually, using a lot of formal speech/big words etc.

Anything else: Have fun! And let me know if the prompt ends up being too difficult to write, and I can give you another dragon to write for ( :
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74580553
About the dragon: written in dragon bio!
Pre-existing lore (mark N/A if non applicable): same as above
Anything you want me to avoid: making her a living plush
Anything you want me to include: dm abt sexualites and such!
Anything else: she gives me sweet southern belle vibes!
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74580553
About the dragon: written in dragon bio!
Pre-existing lore (mark N/A if non applicable): same as above
Anything you want me to avoid: making her a living plush
Anything you want me to include: dm abt sexualites and such!
Anything else: she gives me sweet southern belle vibes!
ypgSZ8z.png

Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73319542

About the dragon: Icarus is a wallflower in personality she keeps to herself but likes o adventure and push her own limits, even if sometimes this leads to herself getting hurt. Her theming is loosely themed off the story of Icarus but closer to the poem about it a quote that sums up her is

Pre-existing lore (mark N/A if non applicable): Her history is basically she was born alone, the rest of her family had fled due to a large storm approaching and she was left behind being smaller she crawled her way into a large tower and hid out the storm she learned on her own and taught herself survival skills along with learning from the papers and books left in the tower over the years. She is book smart and survival smart however has little to no social skills. She pushes her limits just because she can. Every day testing herself (Please if you ca reword/rewrite this to sound a little more cohesive that would be so so wonderful. I typed it up on a dime to the sort of lore/theming I wanted)

Anything you want me to avoid: Nothing that I can think of

Anything you want me to include: "Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." <- This quote somewhere if possible! Also her sexualities (She is Asexual and Aromantic.)

Anything else: I'm not sure if this counts as lore but the candles on her back are 'natural' and she cannot remove them if they burn to low/gets to warm it starts to hurt. They slowly reform during sleep.

Also the origin of her name!

- Icarus is a Latinized variant of the name Ikarus, which occurs in Greek mythology. Ikarus means the one who reaches the sky.

Her Familiar is the Banshee Brooch

- She found it in the building she took shelter in and as the only companion she had at the time she kept it as her only friend, sometimes it wails if she is doing something rather dangerous to warn her

Her 'Occupation'

- Would be basically tinkerer as she has knowledge on how things mechanically work so she builds tiny machines an devices in her home with scraps she finds around and the knowledge she does have

Basic Likes/Dislikes
To give you something to work off of

- Likes would be things like the being alone and reading mixed with things like adventure and thrill as she may be a wallflower but does want to explore an be creative/push limits

- Dislikes would be things like other dragons, crowds and being stuck in one spot/bein unallowed to tinker or mess with things around her. Feeling stagnant and feeling restrained are her two worst pet peeves

I hope this was enough info!!

Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73319542

About the dragon: Icarus is a wallflower in personality she keeps to herself but likes o adventure and push her own limits, even if sometimes this leads to herself getting hurt. Her theming is loosely themed off the story of Icarus but closer to the poem about it a quote that sums up her is

Pre-existing lore (mark N/A if non applicable): Her history is basically she was born alone, the rest of her family had fled due to a large storm approaching and she was left behind being smaller she crawled her way into a large tower and hid out the storm she learned on her own and taught herself survival skills along with learning from the papers and books left in the tower over the years. She is book smart and survival smart however has little to no social skills. She pushes her limits just because she can. Every day testing herself (Please if you ca reword/rewrite this to sound a little more cohesive that would be so so wonderful. I typed it up on a dime to the sort of lore/theming I wanted)

Anything you want me to avoid: Nothing that I can think of

Anything you want me to include: "Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." <- This quote somewhere if possible! Also her sexualities (She is Asexual and Aromantic.)

Anything else: I'm not sure if this counts as lore but the candles on her back are 'natural' and she cannot remove them if they burn to low/gets to warm it starts to hurt. They slowly reform during sleep.

Also the origin of her name!

- Icarus is a Latinized variant of the name Ikarus, which occurs in Greek mythology. Ikarus means the one who reaches the sky.

Her Familiar is the Banshee Brooch

- She found it in the building she took shelter in and as the only companion she had at the time she kept it as her only friend, sometimes it wails if she is doing something rather dangerous to warn her

Her 'Occupation'

- Would be basically tinkerer as she has knowledge on how things mechanically work so she builds tiny machines an devices in her home with scraps she finds around and the knowledge she does have

Basic Likes/Dislikes
To give you something to work off of

- Likes would be things like the being alone and reading mixed with things like adventure and thrill as she may be a wallflower but does want to explore an be creative/push limits

- Dislikes would be things like other dragons, crowds and being stuck in one spot/bein unallowed to tinker or mess with things around her. Feeling stagnant and feeling restrained are her two worst pet peeves

I hope this was enough info!!
wBOpmxj.png
hi! just double checking are you still doing these? @hellharpi
hi! just double checking are you still doing these? @hellharpi
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
Hi, yes yes @Gato they're very open!! I just got my power back today after having none since Friday, so I'll be working on them again soon!!
Hi, yes yes @Gato they're very open!! I just got my power back today after having none since Friday, so I'll be working on them again soon!!
ok awesome!! :D im not sure if this is a strange request, but id like a medium length bio with coding that would work for two dragons (Lan and Spaghettios). they are both kitty dragons and each others best friends! so basically the text can be exactly the same for both dragons, but coding wise maybe you could make Lan's more blue and Spaghettios' more orange themed? Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82542611][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/825427/82542611_350.png[/img][/url] ^ Lan [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82994955][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829950/82994955_350.png[/img][/url] ^ Spaghettios About the dragon: Lan has always belonged to this clan and found Spaghettios lost and alone. Spaghettios was wary and a bit distant at first, but grew to be extremely close to Lan (and only Lan!). they are inseparable now, but in general Spaghettios is a huge scaredycat around anyone new; Lan is more outgoing and playful. Spaghettios is also more spoiled and only eats super fresh fish. Pre-existing lore (mark N/A if non applicable): ^ Anything you want me to avoid: Anything you want me to include: Anything else:
ok awesome!! :D

im not sure if this is a strange request, but id like a medium length bio with coding that would work for two dragons (Lan and Spaghettios). they are both kitty dragons and each others best friends!

so basically the text can be exactly the same for both dragons, but coding wise maybe you could make Lan's more blue and Spaghettios' more orange themed?

Dragon:
82542611_350.png
^ Lan
82994955_350.png
^ Spaghettios
About the dragon: Lan has always belonged to this clan and found Spaghettios lost and alone. Spaghettios was wary and a bit distant at first, but grew to be extremely close to Lan (and only Lan!). they are inseparable now, but in general Spaghettios is a huge scaredycat around anyone new; Lan is more outgoing and playful. Spaghettios is also more spoiled and only eats super fresh fish.
Pre-existing lore (mark N/A if non applicable): ^
Anything else:
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
I'm sorry @Gato but that's not the kind of commission I'd be interested in working on, I don't really think I could make my existing code match two separate dragons that are so distinctly different and at the moment I don't have the energy to heavily modify it. I would like to write something with them still, but not a bio code, I'm very sorry!
I'm sorry @Gato but that's not the kind of commission I'd be interested in working on, I don't really think I could make my existing code match two separate dragons that are so distinctly different and at the moment I don't have the energy to heavily modify it. I would like to write something with them still, but not a bio code, I'm very sorry!
1 2