Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar x vista combo!
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 315 316
@Dingasoid

7/10

the pfp's hat goes very well with the vista, but the dragons colors is way to bright imo for this vista
@Dingasoid

7/10

the pfp's hat goes very well with the vista, but the dragons colors is way to bright imo for this vista
she/they | 19 yo
d5opt2i-1e01a8e1-e056-4e35-adb7-aec875ab790c.gif
+3 fr time
rix3ppo.png
o4KdtaP.png
BbPx2ym.png
qhK4FYS.png
SRsfBYm.png
5OBxblq.png
@coffinheart
7/10 Plague vibe is perfect! I just found the colours to be too different for my taste, still looks good though
@coffinheart
7/10 Plague vibe is perfect! I just found the colours to be too different for my taste, still looks good though
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
@Azulops 10/10 - so matchy and magical! [emoji=ice rune size=1]
@Azulops

10/10 - so matchy and magical!
Nprhx6w5y-bannerferris-gif-7z58xh.gif
@JupiterGravy
8/10, The colours match decently well, and i love the overall arcane theme <3
@JupiterGravy
8/10, The colours match decently well, and i love the overall arcane theme <3
WFXNHAl.png
@MagicMistle

9/10, they both invoke a kind of mystical, but natural vibe.

@MagicMistle

9/10, they both invoke a kind of mystical, but natural vibe.

dude.png
[center]@CaliforniaJacket 10/10 - the blues are lovely! [emoji=blue vial size=1][/center]
@CaliforniaJacket

10/10 - the blues are lovely!
Nprhx6w5y-bannerferris-gif-7z58xh.gif
@JupiterGravy 10/10 Pinks and purples! Pinks and purples! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=puzzle piece purple size=1][emoji=pink gem 2 size=1][emoji=purple gem 2 size=1]
@JupiterGravy 10/10 Pinks and purples! Pinks and purples!
Heart.gif
@Heart The orange of the dragon doesn't necessarily match the orange of the butterflies but the rest of the colors do match pretty well! 8/10
@Heart The orange of the dragon doesn't necessarily match the orange of the butterflies but the rest of the colors do match pretty well! 8/10
QtezsCP.png
@Regression
8/10, I really like how the warm browns of the dragon fit in with the general bounty-theme of the Vista!
@Regression
8/10, I really like how the warm browns of the dragon fit in with the general bounty-theme of the Vista!
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
@GoldenSorceress | 8/10 - There's a bit off with the colors, though I think it's in the avatar itself and not the combination of the avatar and vista. I think it's the contrast of the bow that's throwing me off, but overall it does look good together.
@GoldenSorceress | 8/10 - There's a bit off with the colors, though I think it's in the avatar itself and not the combination of the avatar and vista. I think it's the contrast of the bow that's throwing me off, but overall it does look good together.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 315 316