Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fanderg Hunger Games! (RESETTING)
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188
Im making fanart
Im making fanart
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
Okay, I finally read through the whole thing. Congrats to my beloved Frye for making top 3, that was MUCH better luck and Dedf1sh and Ivy, who died by… getting into a fight and being shot by an arrow respectively, pretty early into the round. Still questioning how Ivy died to an arrow when she’s a literal robot. I guess plot armor doesn’t exist in this world LOLL

The stalling was hilarious, Frye, Eri, and Chuuya were all vibing, and Chuuya bullying Frye was so funny, I guess eels aren’t very effective here! Good games everyone, I hope to see you next time when I…

SUBMIT BIG MAN AS TRIBUTE.

Edit: I’d love to make fanart of the top 3 vibing! However my hands aren’t in tip top condition, it would be nice if someone drew Eri, Frye, and Chuuya together though :) just vibing

Edit 2: MISSED OPPORTUNITY TO SAY “CATCH YA LATER” (DEEP CUT’S CATCHPHRASE) I’M CRYING WAHHHHHHH
Okay, I finally read through the whole thing. Congrats to my beloved Frye for making top 3, that was MUCH better luck and Dedf1sh and Ivy, who died by… getting into a fight and being shot by an arrow respectively, pretty early into the round. Still questioning how Ivy died to an arrow when she’s a literal robot. I guess plot armor doesn’t exist in this world LOLL

The stalling was hilarious, Frye, Eri, and Chuuya were all vibing, and Chuuya bullying Frye was so funny, I guess eels aren’t very effective here! Good games everyone, I hope to see you next time when I…

SUBMIT BIG MAN AS TRIBUTE.

Edit: I’d love to make fanart of the top 3 vibing! However my hands aren’t in tip top condition, it would be nice if someone drew Eri, Frye, and Chuuya together though :) just vibing

Edit 2: MISSED OPPORTUNITY TO SAY “CATCH YA LATER” (DEEP CUT’S CATCHPHRASE) I’M CRYING WAHHHHHHH
...wow way to go Charles, way to go. At least you made yourself known.
Hoping for the next round!
...wow way to go Charles, way to go. At least you made yourself known.
Hoping for the next round!
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
ahhh I missed everything but here is my edit I made for last round ft. Junko and Chihiro [img]https://i.imgur.com/QEycAHY.png[/img]
ahhh I missed everything but here is my edit I made for last round ft. Junko and Chihiro
QEycAHY.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
Came back because I wanted to say I just noticed that Frye got 6 kills.

… You’re the Queen of Eels, not the Queen of Kills, Frye.

Anyway, catch ya later for real this time!
Came back because I wanted to say I just noticed that Frye got 6 kills.

… You’re the Queen of Eels, not the Queen of Kills, Frye.

Anyway, catch ya later for real this time!
Did a quick sketch of some shenanigans. This isn't the best I could do. If I actually put in full effort, it'd take me a day or two to complete lol. [center]I call this "don't trust her"[/center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/Vm4tfyc/sketch-1666831516938.png[/img] (P.S: i couldn't figure out how to do the hand Also she's supposed to be crossing her fingers if you couldn't tell)
Did a quick sketch of some shenanigans. This isn't the best I could do. If I actually put in full effort, it'd take me a day or two to complete lol.
I call this "don't trust her"

sketch-1666831516938.png

(P.S: i couldn't figure out how to do the hand

Also she's supposed to be crossing her fingers if you couldn't tell)
Omg I love that
@Dingasoid
Can I put it in Chuuyas bio
Omg I love that
@Dingasoid
Can I put it in Chuuyas bio
any pronouns! | fr +2 | 19 | college student | demiromantic lesbian
Yeah, go ahead!
Yeah, go ahead!
@Dingasoid I would love to put that in Frye’s bio omg, may I??
@Dingasoid I would love to put that in Frye’s bio omg, may I??
That game was whack fr fr, Frye was straight up wildin, also Cyno dying of thirst is peak comedy (unlike his jokes/j)
That game was whack fr fr, Frye was straight up wildin, also Cyno dying of thirst is peak comedy (unlike his jokes/j)
~he/him ~ ArtShop ~ +2 frt ~ Pasta ~ WL~

FNoWp0v.png
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188