Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Archaeology suggestion
Up to 368 rugged and 522 precise since starting this thread...
Up to 368 rugged and 522 precise since starting this thread...
I have 400 magnifying glasses and I WISH there was a better use for them than just rotting at Arlo's ;-; I pick up the materials every day because i like getting rid of the star on the trading post screen, plus in fests it gives currency. I wish I could do something with them!!
I have 400 magnifying glasses and I WISH there was a better use for them than just rotting at Arlo's ;-; I pick up the materials every day because i like getting rid of the star on the trading post screen, plus in fests it gives currency. I wish I could do something with them!!
Support! I have over 400 of both, I've stopped using them because I've uncovered everything at least once, the only things I have any use for is the genes, but I simply don't have the spoons to use a pickaxe and only have a chance at it actually going to the gene plots, and the glasses are too inefficient to do one square at a time
Support! I have over 400 of both, I've stopped using them because I've uncovered everything at least once, the only things I have any use for is the genes, but I simply don't have the spoons to use a pickaxe and only have a chance at it actually going to the gene plots, and the glasses are too inefficient to do one square at a time
NdnUr2j.png99HpT0c.png
support!
i have nearly 500 rugged and over 500 precise and i simply wont check in as often per day to get them down ever. Any way to get the excess to be useful would be wonderful
support!
i have nearly 500 rugged and over 500 precise and i simply wont check in as often per day to get them down ever. Any way to get the excess to be useful would be wonderful
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
Support.
I Use the Waystone button religiously and Every day I amass more materials than I need just to get the prompt to go away. It bothers me not having it be empty. (If you could opt in to whatever site-wide activities you get notifs for, trust me, I would use that)
I Can Never use this many resources with my current schedule, I would much rather help out my friends with the excess, Or at Least trade it in for something of equal value that I Do Use. It's just bothersome to have Arlo on my waystone everyday only for me to be able to do like... 10 work orders a day, If at all.
Support.
I Use the Waystone button religiously and Every day I amass more materials than I need just to get the prompt to go away. It bothers me not having it be empty. (If you could opt in to whatever site-wide activities you get notifs for, trust me, I would use that)
I Can Never use this many resources with my current schedule, I would much rather help out my friends with the excess, Or at Least trade it in for something of equal value that I Do Use. It's just bothersome to have Arlo on my waystone everyday only for me to be able to do like... 10 work orders a day, If at all.
k1dKQyg.png JvUa9ma.png 6KQB58c.png
Oh Hi there !!!!!
r5XHsz9.gif
JAY/BEAR
HE/IT - 19 - AUTISTIC

THE HEARTH - MY ART
g8SAVjp.gif
9R2Unq1.png oaolHwW.png GdVZ87H.png
I have over 800 of each.
I have over 800 of each.
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
What's especially annoying is never even having enough notes to give everyone on my friends list even one note a day cause the max you get is 5 and I have more than five friends. What the hey...
What's especially annoying is never even having enough notes to give everyone on my friends list even one note a day cause the max you get is 5 and I have more than five friends. What the hey...
I got bored of digging, and stopped. I still collect, I just don't dig anymore/

284 pickaxe
294 mag
131 notes

I got bored of digging, and stopped. I still collect, I just don't dig anymore/

284 pickaxe
294 mag
131 notes

Come, come into my laboratory,
this way if you please,
I would not do that if I were you....
The monsters do not like it when you sneeze...
Yup, this is starting to make me -angry- rather than just annoyed and frustrated. I got TWO notes today and I have a double digit number of friends on my list. Got hundreds of both kinds of works though, makes me want to cuss. A lot >{
Yup, this is starting to make me -angry- rather than just annoyed and frustrated. I got TWO notes today and I have a double digit number of friends on my list. Got hundreds of both kinds of works though, makes me want to cuss. A lot >{
Never gonna give this up [emoji=music note size=1] never gonna let this die [emoji=music notes size=1] never gonna turn around and desert this [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Never gonna give this up never gonna let this die never gonna turn around and desert this