Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Festival Swap
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hello! please bear with me throughout this opening part, it's the first time i've ever written a thread like this. anyway!

So, i have depression. this can make it hard for me to participate in festivals, because often i just don't have the energy to grind for fest currency. and when i do have the energy to do it, i end up with way more items then i need or will use.

And as i've thought about it more and more, i surely can't be the only one with this problem, or similar ones. Be it mental, physical, or even just because of a lack of time, a lot of people are probably missing out on all the fun items festivals bring. and because of their limited-time nature, grabbing fest items you missed out on can be really expensive and annoying.

that's how i came up with the idea of the Festival Swap, a thread people can post in to help them get access to festival items they missed. the items would be freely donated, and a person would simply need to post the item they were hoping to get.

Here are the rules I've come up with so far (if you can think of any improvements, please let me know!):
1. Please don't ask for items with the intention of selling them. This is supposed to be for helping people out, not turning a profit.
2. Please keep your requests within reason; no asking for light sprites, for example.

I, personally, don't have a lot of spare skins, but i'll give what I can and i have a lot of apparel to share :)
Hello! please bear with me throughout this opening part, it's the first time i've ever written a thread like this. anyway!

So, i have depression. this can make it hard for me to participate in festivals, because often i just don't have the energy to grind for fest currency. and when i do have the energy to do it, i end up with way more items then i need or will use.

And as i've thought about it more and more, i surely can't be the only one with this problem, or similar ones. Be it mental, physical, or even just because of a lack of time, a lot of people are probably missing out on all the fun items festivals bring. and because of their limited-time nature, grabbing fest items you missed out on can be really expensive and annoying.

that's how i came up with the idea of the Festival Swap, a thread people can post in to help them get access to festival items they missed. the items would be freely donated, and a person would simply need to post the item they were hoping to get.

Here are the rules I've come up with so far (if you can think of any improvements, please let me know!):
1. Please don't ask for items with the intention of selling them. This is supposed to be for helping people out, not turning a profit.
2. Please keep your requests within reason; no asking for light sprites, for example.

I, personally, don't have a lot of spare skins, but i'll give what I can and i have a lot of apparel to share :)
JWKszRI.png L9rA9OI.png
This is a cool idea, I missed a few fests from being overwhelmed and depressed. I will probably put a little list of things I wished I had been up for, but the good thing is generally when I was up for the task I would get a page worth of the familiars, so I might be able to help out a bit.
This is a cool idea, I missed a few fests from being overwhelmed and depressed. I will probably put a little list of things I wished I had been up for, but the good thing is generally when I was up for the task I would get a page worth of the familiars, so I might be able to help out a bit.
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
This is a really great idea! There are so many I've personally missed out on, but one recently that I especially wanted is [item= Accent: Lanternlea Scholar] I have lots of extras of other items so I'll hopefully be able to help someone else out, too! :>
This is a really great idea!

There are so many I've personally missed out on, but one recently that I especially wanted is Accent: Lanternlea Scholar

I have lots of extras of other items so I'll hopefully be able to help someone else out, too! :>
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
Oh, this is a good idea!

I missed some skins from wavecrest this year! Usually I wouldn't mind too much, but Accent: Goldfish Fancier looks great on one of my dragons, so I'm looking to exchange something of similar value!
(Accent: Goldfish Fancier is currently 70g LAH.)

I mostly have festival items starting around 2021, but I have some items from 2020 as well!

If you @ me with a short wishlist of recent skins/apparel/familiars, I'll get back to you after check if I have any of the items! ^^;
Oh, this is a good idea!

I missed some skins from wavecrest this year! Usually I wouldn't mind too much, but Accent: Goldfish Fancier looks great on one of my dragons, so I'm looking to exchange something of similar value!
(Accent: Goldfish Fancier is currently 70g LAH.)

I mostly have festival items starting around 2021, but I have some items from 2020 as well!

If you @ me with a short wishlist of recent skins/apparel/familiars, I'll get back to you after check if I have any of the items! ^^;
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is a great idea
i don't have enough for flamecaller's domain the scene from this year's fire event
nor do i have enough time to grind enough currency before it ends
its the only item i missed this year
and its rather close to bedtime for me rn
some help would be appreciated :)

i have some left over currency from various festivals that could be of use when they swing around again i also have quite a few warrior's way spares especially when it comes to familars so i could help out if there was any missed from that event too
This is a great idea
i don't have enough for flamecaller's domain the scene from this year's fire event
nor do i have enough time to grind enough currency before it ends
its the only item i missed this year
and its rather close to bedtime for me rn
some help would be appreciated :)

i have some left over currency from various festivals that could be of use when they swing around again i also have quite a few warrior's way spares especially when it comes to familars so i could help out if there was any missed from that event too
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
Such a cool idea! I have sarkoidosis, so i can relate - often i have bad days, when i can barely move. So, for support this threat i have fief skin's: [skin=46735] [skin=46732] [skin=4661] [skin=46248] And I'm lokking for [item=All-Seeing Shroom] in every amount
Such a cool idea!
I have sarkoidosis, so i can relate - often i have bad days, when i can barely move.

So, for support this threat i have fief skin's:

And I'm lokking for All-Seeing Shroom in every amount
QQroku2.png

Dragon sale!!
@NannaLi
Afraid i don't have very much starfall currency
on account of it being one of my favourite events
i tried to look through for other items but my spares all seem to be items from 2 or more years ago
which now i check greatly exceed the value of the scene making the trade unfair
not sure what i could really offer i figured i had more recent spares but i haven't been as active this year

not entirely sure what to really do in terms of event items at least
@NannaLi
Afraid i don't have very much starfall currency
on account of it being one of my favourite events
i tried to look through for other items but my spares all seem to be items from 2 or more years ago
which now i check greatly exceed the value of the scene making the trade unfair
not sure what i could really offer i figured i had more recent spares but i haven't been as active this year

not entirely sure what to really do in terms of event items at least
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
I don't see why not
but i'm afraid its rather late on my end
if its alright i could pm you when i can tomorrow?
i can go over some of my items and we can sort things out :)
I don't see why not
but i'm afraid its rather late on my end
if its alright i could pm you when i can tomorrow?
i can go over some of my items and we can sort things out :)
« Jay »

* Australian as hecc
Anything is appreciated on my end, really! I’ve only participated in two festivals since I recently joined, but I have found myself trying to collect scenes, charms, and Deity Statues. I also found myself loving the recent Light and Water festival skins/apparel. Especially [item=Skin: Lunar Tides] from the latter. If anyone is missing skins/apparel from the most recent two, I might have a duplicate.
Anything is appreciated on my end, really! I’ve only participated in two festivals since I recently joined, but I have found myself trying to collect scenes, charms, and Deity Statues. I also found myself loving the recent Light and Water festival skins/apparel. Especially Skin: Lunar Tides from the latter.

If anyone is missing skins/apparel from the most recent two, I might have a duplicate.
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
@Regxlia @JaydeTheDragon

send you guys some fest items! hope you like em ^v^
@Regxlia @JaydeTheDragon

send you guys some fest items! hope you like em ^v^
JWKszRI.png L9rA9OI.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page