Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | snxtch is searching! [lf 1x1s]
1 2
@goldensnxtch

To be honest, I’ve never done something set in the world of Minecraft before so I’m not sure what to expect. I have an idea of a waste wandering piglin finding a non-human player, or the other way around. There’s an interesting mechanic I want to try where the pig can’t use language so they can only communicate with each other in body language. Basically, instead of the standard omniscient viewpoint, only their actions are described and must be interpreted.
@goldensnxtch

To be honest, I’ve never done something set in the world of Minecraft before so I’m not sure what to expect. I have an idea of a waste wandering piglin finding a non-human player, or the other way around. There’s an interesting mechanic I want to try where the pig can’t use language so they can only communicate with each other in body language. Basically, instead of the standard omniscient viewpoint, only their actions are described and must be interpreted.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@Catlover422

sounds good! i might drop you a message since i feel more comfortable discussing in pms but if you have any ideas feel free to put them here or pm me first :D i’d love to hear your suggestions on plot ^u^

@Coincidence

that sounds very interesting :0 definitely would want to try it out. i’d probably play some sort of neutral mob maybe like an enderman? always had a fascination with those teleporting creatures :d i think it would be cool to have these two meet and they go on some adventures trying to understand each other better, what do you think?
@Catlover422

sounds good! i might drop you a message since i feel more comfortable discussing in pms but if you have any ideas feel free to put them here or pm me first :D i’d love to hear your suggestions on plot ^u^

@Coincidence

that sounds very interesting :0 definitely would want to try it out. i’d probably play some sort of neutral mob maybe like an enderman? always had a fascination with those teleporting creatures :d i think it would be cool to have these two meet and they go on some adventures trying to understand each other better, what do you think?
SDMKiMj.gifCPMK3ES.gif ytkEBod.png
WFpPzZn.png
ekux78o.png
JHqnR5C.png
Xdm2YwF.png
OP663nl.png
ryusei-gun — “where stars collide”
@goldensnxtch

Jskdkfjjf sorry for the absolute drought in replies, I’m hopping off and on internet right now. I swear I’ll be better if we start. Yes, that’s an adorable idea. Shall we start a new thread for character talk/ story posting?
@goldensnxtch

Jskdkfjjf sorry for the absolute drought in replies, I’m hopping off and on internet right now. I swear I’ll be better if we start. Yes, that’s an adorable idea. Shall we start a new thread for character talk/ story posting?

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

@goldensnxtch

Hello Miss/Mr/Thy.
I am heavenly. Pleasure to meet you. I am in a bit of a pinch with rps at the moment and wondering if you are still open.
@goldensnxtch

Hello Miss/Mr/Thy.
I am heavenly. Pleasure to meet you. I am in a bit of a pinch with rps at the moment and wondering if you are still open.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
@goldensnxtch Not sure if you're still looking for rp buddies (based on the status it looks like you aren't) I'd love to be put on the waitlist ^.^
@goldensnxtch Not sure if you're still looking for rp buddies (based on the status it looks like you aren't) I'd love to be put on the waitlist ^.^
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
@Coincidence

sure thing! sorry for the late reply haha you can start the thread first and drop me a ping ^u^ i might be busy getting back to other threads and i might forget ;-;

-

@HeavenlyDarkness and @savvydergen

hi! nice to meet both of you :D well i’m a bit full at the moment but i might have some spots soon ^u^ i’ll put you both on the waitlist if you don’t mind? you can also drop off any ideas you’d like to do with me first

if i have spots open within maybe next week i’ll let you both know!
@Coincidence

sure thing! sorry for the late reply haha you can start the thread first and drop me a ping ^u^ i might be busy getting back to other threads and i might forget ;-;

-

@HeavenlyDarkness and @savvydergen

hi! nice to meet both of you :D well i’m a bit full at the moment but i might have some spots soon ^u^ i’ll put you both on the waitlist if you don’t mind? you can also drop off any ideas you’d like to do with me first

if i have spots open within maybe next week i’ll let you both know!
SDMKiMj.gifCPMK3ES.gif ytkEBod.png
WFpPzZn.png
ekux78o.png
JHqnR5C.png
Xdm2YwF.png
OP663nl.png
ryusei-gun — “where stars collide”
@goldensnxtch That sounds good, thanks!
@goldensnxtch That sounds good, thanks!
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
@goldensnxtch
I'm interested, your ideas sound fun. I'm basically cool with whatever except for Minecraft and harry potter which I dislike.
@goldensnxtch
I'm interested, your ideas sound fun. I'm basically cool with whatever except for Minecraft and harry potter which I dislike.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
hello im interested in rping with you i prefer f x f and im also a minor so i hope it works out (pm me if you would also like to rp with me)
hello im interested in rping with you i prefer f x f and im also a minor so i hope it works out (pm me if you would also like to rp with me)
1 2