Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | azure's tailoring (free apparel help)
1 2
[center][size=4](the shop is closed!) (queue is currently at: 2)[/size] ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68390197][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/683902/68390197_350.png[/img][/url] [color=blue]"welcome to my little shop, my dears. how may i be of service?"[/color] ----- a while ago, i had a thread where i gave dragons outfits, since i love the dressing rooms. however, that thread is long dead, since i've been inactive. so instead of reviving an old thread, i made a shiny new one! to send a request, please specify which dragon you'd like me to dress, what theme you'd like the outfit to be, and how many clothing slots you have open, as well as if you'd like any specific items to be used or if there's a price limit to adhere to. this service is 100% free, but i greatly appreciate tips (donations of food, apparel items, or currency)! tipping is, of course, optional, and you're under no pressure to give me anything in return, don't worry ^_^[/center]
(the shop is closed!)
(queue is currently at: 2)

68390197_350.png
"welcome to my little shop, my dears. how may i be of service?"
a while ago, i had a thread where i gave dragons outfits, since i love the dressing rooms. however, that thread is long dead, since i've been inactive. so instead of reviving an old thread, i made a shiny new one!

to send a request, please specify which dragon you'd like me to dress, what theme you'd like the outfit to be, and how many clothing slots you have open, as well as if you'd like any specific items to be used or if there's a price limit to adhere to.

this service is 100% free, but i greatly appreciate tips (donations of food, apparel items, or currency)! tipping is, of course, optional, and you're under no pressure to give me anything in return, don't worry ^_^
CFgatl.gif Jonouchi.gif Kaiba2.gif Marik.gif
jackson or joey + he/him
audhd & fr time -1 & wishlist
yu-gi-oh fandragon project
here are a few examples of my work...
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
here are a few examples of my work...
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
jackson or joey + he/him
"now open for business!"
"now open for business!"
jackson or joey + he/him
idek anymore

i want the theme to be something comfy or purrtaining to the water flight!

id like to have some starsilks on it but efurry time ive tried i couldnt make it work x_x

i have 8 apparel slots but i could no doubt get more
idek anymore

i want the theme to be something comfy or purrtaining to the water flight!

id like to have some starsilks on it but efurry time ive tried i couldnt make it work x_x

i have 8 apparel slots but i could no doubt get more
i30aMIi.png
Hello! I'd love some help with this bab [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79266388][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/792664/79266388_350.png[/img][/url] I don't really have a theme preference, but I do tend towards spooky/starry/shadow aesthetics. Let's pretend I don't have a slot limit too lmao.
Hello! I'd love some help with this bab
79266388_350.png

I don't really have a theme preference, but I do tend towards spooky/starry/shadow aesthetics. Let's pretend I don't have a slot limit too lmao.
kal. she/they. 20s. fr+15. semi-hiatus
wishlist | badges | item trades
free dragons | g1 search
shapelight-prodart-sig.png
could i get something for this girl? i love her sm but ive been struggling to dress her. maybe something circus/jester themed? i'd like something with the jester's cap apparel, otherwise go wild! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78913708][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/789138/78913708_350.png[/img][/url] i have 8 slots open currently but i could probaby afford to buy one or two more
could i get something for this girl? i love her sm but ive been struggling to dress her. maybe something circus/jester themed? i'd like something with the jester's cap apparel, otherwise go wild!

78913708_350.png

i have 8 slots open currently but i could probaby afford to buy one or two more
@Zerfie
tidal traveller
homely merchant

"ah, blue...my favorite, if that wasn't clear."

hi haii hello hi temmie my bestest friend temmie!
i picture them as a travelling merchant!
@Zerfie
tidal traveller
homely merchant

jackson or joey + he/him
[quote name="dirkisser" date="2022-07-30 23:30:19" ] @Zerfie tidal traveller homely merchant "ah, blue...my favorite, if that wasn't clear." hi haii hello hi temmie my bestest friend temmie! i picture them as a travelling merchant! [/quote] FUCK YES BLUE GUY
dirkisser wrote on 2022-07-30 23:30:19:
@Zerfie

tidal traveller

homely merchant

**** YES BLUE GUY
i30aMIi.png
@shapelights
Not Found

"it's a bit...eh, darker than what i usually come up with."

i decided to really riff off of the shadowy eyes.
the name refers to the scientific name of the butterfly!
@shapelights
Not Found

"it's a bit...eh, darker than what i usually come up with."

i decided to really riff off of the shadowy eyes.
the name refers to the scientific name of the butterfly!
jackson or joey + he/him
@dirkisser thank you so much! I love a spooky vibe, and I absolutely adore the name tbh
@dirkisser thank you so much! I love a spooky vibe, and I absolutely adore the name tbh
kal. she/they. 20s. fr+15. semi-hiatus
wishlist | badges | item trades
free dragons | g1 search
shapelight-prodart-sig.png
1 2