Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR, Selling Everything Below LAH
Liquidating almost everything in my hoard, looking ONLY for gems, treasure, and easily sold items like eggs and eliminates.

I have way too much stuff to list here, so I've sorted screenshots into albums for you to look through. All items can be sold for 10% lower than current LAH listing.

If you're buying large amounts of items, I'd appreciate it if you gave me LAH for the items.

Please list specific items instead of just "junk apparel" or "junk familiars" because I have no idea what counts as junk.

Liquidating almost everything in my hoard, looking ONLY for gems, treasure, and easily sold items like eggs and eliminates.

I have way too much stuff to list here, so I've sorted screenshots into albums for you to look through. All items can be sold for 10% lower than current LAH listing.

If you're buying large amounts of items, I'd appreciate it if you gave me LAH for the items.

Please list specific items instead of just "junk apparel" or "junk familiars" because I have no idea what counts as junk.

baizhuchib2.png ..
Call me Zhu!
× EST
× Female
× Earth
× Art Shop / Accents
hi! could i get the following?

- spellwrought halo, lah 320g
- contaminated halo, lah 115g
- onyx grasp, lah 29g
- dried flowerfall, lah 23.8kt
- riot hazebeacon, lah 60g

should be 524g + 23800kt if i did my math right
hi! could i get the following?

- spellwrought halo, lah 320g
- contaminated halo, lah 115g
- onyx grasp, lah 29g
- dried flowerfall, lah 23.8kt
- riot hazebeacon, lah 60g

should be 524g + 23800kt if i did my math right
@phasecast
Sure thing, send a CR and I'll get it over to you!
@phasecast
Sure thing, send a CR and I'll get it over to you!
baizhuchib2.png ..
Call me Zhu!
× EST
× Female
× Earth
× Art Shop / Accents
[center][emoji=treasure size=1][/center]
baizhuchib2.png ..
Call me Zhu!
× EST
× Female
× Earth
× Art Shop / Accents
@Baizhu Would you take art as payment? I'd love to buy various items for art to use for seasonal raffles ^^
@Baizhu Would you take art as payment? I'd love to buy various items for art to use for seasonal raffles ^^
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her