Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2022 Discussion
@ThistleProse it was on there already, but I made it more clear? If that wasn’t what you meant then idk what you mean sorry
@ThistleProse it was on there already, but I made it more clear? If that wasn’t what you meant then idk what you mean sorry
imageonline-co-transparentimage.png Lennon • Adult
my purpose in life is to be silly
I keep having the urge to try making a submission but I want to make only food-themed skins and accents, and last time I checked, you can't eat light... Sad times
I keep having the urge to try making a submission but I want to make only food-themed skins and accents, and last time I checked, you can't eat light... Sad times
Tq8J8bY.png

Look at her. Dumb lizarb.
They/Them || Very Neurodivergent || Prefer not to be called Neo
@Thanatomorphose @bonivich @Slaytheist @Katalist @brightmyth @iiPessimystic @Tytoz @RubieKanary @PetSnail @YaMaMagic @Nukinit @Saxophony @chirithy @TNE271 @RThrax @Lomon @Yeechen @YECHEN

Hi all! Please ping me if your entries don't win, and you decide to print! i love all your entries <3
@Thanatomorphose @bonivich @Slaytheist @Katalist @brightmyth @iiPessimystic @Tytoz @RubieKanary @PetSnail @YaMaMagic @Nukinit @Saxophony @chirithy @TNE271 @RThrax @Lomon @Yeechen @YECHEN

Hi all! Please ping me if your entries don't win, and you decide to print! i love all your entries <3
@NoonAlt @Croissants both of you have posted such gorgeous and striking entries! @ERabbit your Corrupted Observer skin is also so beautiful! If any of these three aren’t picked as winning entries, will you guys be printing them? I’d love to be added to a pinglist if so!
@NoonAlt @Croissants both of you have posted such gorgeous and striking entries! @ERabbit your Corrupted Observer skin is also so beautiful! If any of these three aren’t picked as winning entries, will you guys be printing them? I’d love to be added to a pinglist if so!
@NeisiAxiom hmm…I’m thinking of hard candies like lollipops or honey candies that the light can shine through, a glass of lemonade in summer with sunlight sparkling on the ice cubes, maybe even a skin based off in-game food items from the light territory? I feel like there are definitely options, just maybe gotta get a little creative! Good luck if you decide to make a skin!
@NeisiAxiom hmm…I’m thinking of hard candies like lollipops or honey candies that the light can shine through, a glass of lemonade in summer with sunlight sparkling on the ice cubes, maybe even a skin based off in-game food items from the light territory? I feel like there are definitely options, just maybe gotta get a little creative! Good luck if you decide to make a skin!
@sengawolf i will likely be printing if it doesnt win so i'll make sure to ping you! thanks for your kind words
@sengawolf i will likely be printing if it doesnt win so i'll make sure to ping you! thanks for your kind words
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@TheWildThings
Woohoo! Thanks for the like! If my entry doesn't make the cut, I'll be paging you!
@TheWildThings
Woohoo! Thanks for the like! If my entry doesn't make the cut, I'll be paging you!
affced_1d888b988a5146a991c89e98c717c9ad~mv2.png Hello.I’m Zeen.
I am an unsociable painting player,so...
Nice to meet you!
==========MY Shop
@TheWildThings Thanks ^^ Added you to pinglist!
@TheWildThings Thanks ^^ Added you to pinglist!
@sengawolf Ty :>
@sengawolf Ty :>
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
@TheWildThings Adding you to the temporary pinglist for it if it doesn't win! c: Thank you for your kind words~ ♥
@TheWildThings Adding you to the temporary pinglist for it if it doesn't win! c: Thank you for your kind words~ ♥
Abhishek%20lantern%20left%20facing.gif....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

l i n k s. v art shop » accents » wishlist