Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2022 Discussion
Was sketching down an idea and I wasn’t sure if this would be linebreaking. Could someone let me know? Thanks [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/nbCyDT0/2-C48-D2-DF-EA28-4-D99-A808-DD25-C718-E909.png[/img][/url]
Was sketching down an idea and I wasn’t sure if this would be linebreaking. Could someone let me know? Thanks
2-C48-D2-DF-EA28-4-D99-A808-DD25-C718-E909.png
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
@Servali you can freely draw within the sillhouette, it will not be considered linebreaking - just make sure you clip the official line + shadow layers above your drawing. It is only considered linebreaking if you draw outside of the dragon sillhouette.
@Servali you can freely draw within the sillhouette, it will not be considered linebreaking - just make sure you clip the official line + shadow layers above your drawing. It is only considered linebreaking if you draw outside of the dragon sillhouette.
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@amirisqueer I LOVE your entry! The collector is one of fav characters.
@amirisqueer I LOVE your entry! The collector is one of fav characters.
WJfRJsj.jpg
@Lilliannon TYSM! I love their design, so I made a skin with a similar aesthetic!
@Lilliannon TYSM! I love their design, so I made a skin with a similar aesthetic!
EhwAlDr.gif
Amir, 23, he/they, white _
FR time +3
Hatchery
Commissions Status: closed

LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
10ttDG2.png
cQcx9mq.png
@Noel1
Yeah sure I'll go make one right now lol. Thanks for liking.
@Noel1
Yeah sure I'll go make one right now lol. Thanks for liking.
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
@502 I am very very very interested in your False Deity skin *w* if it doesn't win I'd love to buy one off of you
@502 I am very very very interested in your False Deity skin *w* if it doesn't win I'd love to buy one off of you
I REALLY hope this will be the year where they expand it from 12 skins to 14 or 16 since we have so many new breeds compared to when the site started :)

There are just so many nice enterys that never see the light (hehe)
I REALLY hope this will be the year where they expand it from 12 skins to 14 or 16 since we have so many new breeds compared to when the site started :)

There are just so many nice enterys that never see the light (hehe)
underskrift-geo.png
@Lomon

I love your entry!!! Hope you win ;o;
@Lomon

I love your entry!!! Hope you win ;o;
IQVDOqH.png
@sweetsakuras dropping in to say your entry is INCREDIBLE and would literally make me get a ridgeback for it!!!!!!!!!!! [emoji=ping size=1]
@sweetsakuras dropping in to say your entry is INCREDIBLE and would literally make me get a ridgeback for it!!!!!!!!!!!
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . .
5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.png
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
0MTaj3d.pngpyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . . avvie derg: peeps
..02EJkdw.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
@trevvy - I apologise if it's been brought up, but it doesn't look like you have the dragon shading and highlights turned on for your submission, and it won't be considered if that's the case.

good luck!
@trevvy - I apologise if it's been brought up, but it doesn't look like you have the dragon shading and highlights turned on for your submission, and it won't be considered if that's the case.

good luck!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png