Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | red marker on crim
1 2 3 4 5 6
lol yeah I have been rather confuse since this change
lol yeah I have been rather confuse since this change
Skin: Lite Sprite
YES PLEASE THIS
YES PLEASE THIS
Ze1j19T.pngLogo-Small.png75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gifdemicatcher.png
Agreed! I have missed multiple trades because I didn't realize a trade was available. I think having a contrasting color, not necessarily red, would be very helpful for everyone.
Agreed! I have missed multiple trades because I didn't realize a trade was available. I think having a contrasting color, not necessarily red, would be very helpful for everyone.
Ahead of FR
time 2 hours

Yes please!
Yes please!
If consistency is important, then at least please make the buttons more visually distinct when you have the items for a trade versus when you don't have the items for a trade.

I've missed out on some trades already due to not being able to see the difference between the buttons.
If consistency is important, then at least please make the buttons more visually distinct when you have the items for a trade versus when you don't have the items for a trade.

I've missed out on some trades already due to not being able to see the difference between the buttons.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I've missed out on trades because of this as well, but if they're going for consistency with red meaning cancel/go back, then I'd rather they stick to that. I know for sure I'd be even more confused throughout the entire site if on some instances red button means cancel and on some confirm.

So, please no to going back to red button. Making the button stand out a bit more in some other way, sure.
I've missed out on trades because of this as well, but if they're going for consistency with red meaning cancel/go back, then I'd rather they stick to that. I know for sure I'd be even more confused throughout the entire site if on some instances red button means cancel and on some confirm.

So, please no to going back to red button. Making the button stand out a bit more in some other way, sure.
I'd rather them stick to overall site consistency, or else it will be confusing for new users. We'll get used to it. No support here.
I'd rather them stick to overall site consistency, or else it will be confusing for new users. We'll get used to it. No support here.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Agreed! I think I'd get used to it eventually but not having the red there is throwing me off

edit: to be more consistant, It doesn't necessarily have to be red, it could be gold like the sign in arlo that tells you have research notes on a plot!
Agreed! I think I'd get used to it eventually but not having the red there is throwing me off

edit: to be more consistant, It doesn't necessarily have to be red, it could be gold like the sign in arlo that tells you have research notes on a plot!
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
I very much SUPPORT increasing the visual difference of Crim's trade button.
The difference in the button color when I do and do not have the item to trade is now barely visible to me.
I very much SUPPORT increasing the visual difference of Crim's trade button.
The difference in the button color when I do and do not have the item to trade is now barely visible to me.
7823150p.png
Another day, Another dragon. ;)
Support. I don't use Crim that much but some remaining visual difference between the buttons would be super nice for everyone to help avoid miss clicks.
Support. I don't use Crim that much but some remaining visual difference between the buttons would be super nice for everyone to help avoid miss clicks.
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6