Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Plaguedom] NvP Raffle/PB
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84
@Instar Can I be added to the flash sale pinglist please :D
@Instar Can I be added to the flash sale pinglist please :D
VF45sGS.png
@Ranmaru, @Peyp, or @Instar : just letting you know that you're currently offering 95kt instead of 9.5kt for a level 5: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/311380716678283264/950641304591818823/unknown.png[/img]
@Ranmaru, @Peyp, or @Instar : just letting you know that you're currently offering 95kt instead of 9.5kt for a level 5:

unknown.png
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream - Thank you! I noticed the typo just as soon as I was done.
@PlatinumDream - Thank you! I noticed the typo just as soon as I was done.
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@HeadlessKing
Oof, thank you for rejecting that trade! My heart dropped when I saw I sent the only unleveled dragon I had in my fodder tab. I had a lot of similar looking dragons from my failed breeding project ;_; Sorry!
@HeadlessKing
Oof, thank you for rejecting that trade! My heart dropped when I saw I sent the only unleveled dragon I had in my fodder tab. I had a lot of similar looking dragons from my failed breeding project ;_; Sorry!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@Cheypie565

Sorry for the ping, but the dragon you declined a little bit ago actually has the gene bonus so I'm about to resend it.
@Cheypie565

Sorry for the ping, but the dragon you declined a little bit ago actually has the gene bonus so I'm about to resend it.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle

Apologies! ill pick it up now ^^
@WanderingTurtle

Apologies! ill pick it up now ^^
AQgA8v2.png d2729f82-5473-11ed-b9ed-2799ee782634.gif Sig is WIP
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
@Cheypie565

No problem, I know not all bonuses are easily visible. :P Thanks for your work!
@Cheypie565

No problem, I know not all bonuses are easily visible. :P Thanks for your work!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle

Thank you! and thank you for supporting plague!
@WanderingTurtle

Thank you! and thank you for supporting plague!
AQgA8v2.png d2729f82-5473-11ed-b9ed-2799ee782634.gif Sig is WIP
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
Good morning, its Tuesday! Instar will follow up on the prize drawing as soon as it's available. [center][size=5][b][emoji=plague rune size=1] Daily Raffle - Tuesday [emoji=nature rune size=1][/b][/size][/center][br][br][quote=Giddy in Green][center][item=Fiendish Emerald Trunk][item=Glowing Green Clawtips][skin=10523][br][br][size=2][i]Fiendish Emerald Trunk, Glowing Green Clawtips, Accent: Leaflace[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Revelling in Red][center][item=Bewitching Ruby Trunk][item=Glowing Red Clawtips][skin=14109][br][br][size=2][i]Bewitching Ruby Trunk, Glowing Red Clawtips, Accent: Rose Rot[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=I Choose Nature][center][item=Standard of the Gladekeeper][item=Sapling Speaker][br][br][size=2][i]Standard of the Gladekeeper, Sapling Speaker[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=I Choose Plague][center][item=Deadland Disciple][item=Standard of the Plaguebringer][br][br][size=2][i]Deadland Disciple, Standard of the Plaguebringer[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=I Choose SHROOMS][center][item=Vista: Fungi][item=Carbon Cushion Colony][item=Fairy's Tears Colony][item=Mossy Maze Colony][item=Noxious Colony][br][br][size=2][i]Vista: Fungi, Carbon Cushion Colony, Fairy's Tears Colony, Mossy Maze Colony, Noxious Colony[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br] [center] [b]Daily Badge[/b] Today's daily badge can be collected by sending us dragons today, and any tickets you earn today go towards the daily raffle and to the main raffle! [img]https://i.imgur.com/9iWvxua.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/9iWvxua.png[/img][/code] [/center] Daily ping: [size=1]snipped[/size] Ping @/Instar to be added to the reminder pinglist for daily badges and the daily raffle. Or, add yourself using [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-6Y4_PM3eQHM12CmIflWFU58SoqINt4zQ7qx3Y1Q82M/edit#gid=1325427217]this sheet[/url].
Good morning, its Tuesday! Instar will follow up on the prize drawing as soon as it's available.
Daily Raffle - Tuesday

Giddy in Green wrote:
Fiendish Emerald Trunk Glowing Green Clawtips

Fiendish Emerald Trunk, Glowing Green Clawtips, Accent: Leaflace

Revelling in Red wrote:
Bewitching Ruby Trunk Glowing Red Clawtips

Bewitching Ruby Trunk, Glowing Red Clawtips, Accent: Rose Rot

I Choose Nature wrote:
Standard of the Gladekeeper Sapling Speaker

Standard of the Gladekeeper, Sapling Speaker

I Choose Plague wrote:
Deadland Disciple Standard of the Plaguebringer

Deadland Disciple, Standard of the Plaguebringer

I Choose SHROOMS wrote:
Vista: Fungi Carbon Cushion Colony Fairy's Tears Colony Mossy Maze Colony Noxious Colony

Vista: Fungi, Carbon Cushion Colony, Fairy's Tears Colony, Mossy Maze Colony, Noxious Colony

Daily Badge
Today's daily badge can be collected by sending us dragons today, and any tickets you earn today go towards the daily raffle and to the main raffle!

9iWvxua.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9iWvxua.png[/img]

Daily ping: snipped

Ping @/Instar to be added to the reminder pinglist for daily badges and the daily raffle.
Or, add yourself using this sheet.
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@Instar

Oh sweet!

1. We Are Kin
2. Sturdy Treasure
3. Golden Thorns
@Instar

Oh sweet!

1. We Are Kin
2. Sturdy Treasure
3. Golden Thorns
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84