Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Plaguedom] NvP Raffle/PB
@Instar please add me to the flash sale pinglist!
@Instar please add me to the flash sale pinglist!
AUyhiki.gif J0opiUV.png
Calli/Calliborn
GmaKnmQ.gif
_____________owO What's this?__
[center][size=7][b][font=book antiqua][color=#318607]D[/color][color=#348107]a[/color][color=#387D08]i[/color][color=#3C7909]l[/color][color=#40750A]y[/color] [color=#486D0C]R[/color][color=#4C690D]a[/color][color=#50640E]f[/color][color=#54600F]f[/color][color=#585C10]l[/color][color=#5C5811]e[/color] [color=#645013]Q[/color][color=#684C14]u[/color][color=#6C4715]e[/color][color=#704316]s[/color][color=#743F17]t[/color][color=#783B18]i[/color][color=#7C3719]o[/color][color=#80331A]n[/color][color=#842F1B]![/color][/font][/b][/size][/center] [b][size=5]Tuesday, March 8th:[/size][/b] [quote][size=4]Fungi aren’t plants, but this is Plague flight! We do like some mushrooms. Share your favorite mushroom if you have any![/quote] [size=4]Feel free to post your reply on the raffle thread! To check out where you can sign-up for the daily questions pinglist, as well as another question and a little trivia about plants, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3111790/1#post_3111790][b]check Plague's OOF Hub[/b][/url]!
Daily Raffle Question!

Tuesday, March 8th:
Quote:
Fungi aren’t plants, but this is Plague flight! We do like some mushrooms. Share your favorite mushroom if you have any!

Feel free to post your reply on the raffle thread!

To check out where you can sign-up for the daily questions pinglist, as well as another question and a little trivia about plants, check Plague's OOF Hub!

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Texere - Hello! Could you tell me what's being incorrectly counted so I can take a look on our end?
@Texere - Hello! Could you tell me what's being incorrectly counted so I can take a look on our end?
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Instar

Hi! The bonuse line on the summation part of the sheet doesn't appear to count Gene or Breed bonuses. And in the real likelihood that I explain this poorly, here's what my sheet looks like:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iP2HtRjfDBZjEBKU7hPGmHzA8QdSxXcOOh9TODGAsOA/edit?usp=sharing
@Instar

Hi! The bonuse line on the summation part of the sheet doesn't appear to count Gene or Breed bonuses. And in the real likelihood that I explain this poorly, here's what my sheet looks like:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iP2HtRjfDBZjEBKU7hPGmHzA8QdSxXcOOh9TODGAsOA/edit?usp=sharing
@KaichouKai

Apologies if you just haven't gotten around to it yet, but the two dragons I sent to you had breed bonuses! Let me know if you need a screenshot/IDs, and thanks for your fast receiving!

EDIT: It seems like you got to it as I sent this message, feel free to disregard! And thank you again!
@KaichouKai

Apologies if you just haven't gotten around to it yet, but the two dragons I sent to you had breed bonuses! Let me know if you need a screenshot/IDs, and thanks for your fast receiving!

EDIT: It seems like you got to it as I sent this message, feel free to disregard! And thank you again!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@Demetre no problem at all~ The sheet has a lot going on so it might have taken a moment to process it <3 Thanks for checking regardless!
@Demetre no problem at all~ The sheet has a lot going on so it might have taken a moment to process it <3 Thanks for checking regardless!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
Daily question, Tuesday, March 8th: [quote]Fungi aren’t plants, but this is Plague flight! We do like some mushrooms. Share your favorite mushroom if you have any![/quote] I really like a lot of mushrooms aesthetically, but one of my favorites is the "veiled lady" or "crinoline stinkhorn" mushroom (picture from Wikipedia). It looks like it has a fancy lace skirt! [center][img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Phallus_indusiatus_02.JPG/1024px-Phallus_indusiatus_02.jpg[/img][/center]
Daily question, Tuesday, March 8th:
Quote:
Fungi aren’t plants, but this is Plague flight! We do like some mushrooms. Share your favorite mushroom if you have any!

I really like a lot of mushrooms aesthetically, but one of my favorites is the "veiled lady" or "crinoline stinkhorn" mushroom (picture from Wikipedia). It looks like it has a fancy lace skirt!
1024px-Phallus_indusiatus_02.jpg
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Texere - Thank you! The sheet needed a code fix on our end. We've updated the template, so if you make a new copy, your bonuses should be calculated correctly.

Apologies for the hassle!
@Texere - Thank you! The sheet needed a code fix on our end. We've updated the template, so if you make a new copy, your bonuses should be calculated correctly.

Apologies for the hassle!
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
[center][size=5][b][emoji=nature rune size=1] Daily Raffle Drawing - Monday[emoji=plague rune size=1][/b][/size][/center][br] We have the winners for Monday's raffle! It's time for fams, fams, fams! Prizes for Sunday have been selected, and will be sent out as soon as we're able. 1. Exusiai 2. Venusian 3. Kunikida 4. Oraina [center][b]Claiming Your Prize[/b][/center] [list][*]Reply in thread and ping @/Instar with your prize selection! The first winner picks the one pack they want, the second picks two, etc. in their preferred order. [*]The last in the order should still list their selections, in case a user above them drops down. [*]If you fail to respond to your ping within 24 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the day's order and pinged again. [*]If another 24 hours pass, another winner will be drawn for your spot! [*]See the four available prize packs below. [/list][center][size=5][b][emoji=rose size=1] Monday [emoji=rose size=1][/b][/size][/center][br][br][quote=Little Droplet][center][item=Lurefish][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Longjaw Lurefish][br][br][size=2][i]Lurefish, Unhatched Water Egg, Longjaw Lurefish[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Bright Young Minds][center][item=Gold Cuffs of Alchemy][item=Light Tome][item=Sparkle Nymph][br][br][size=2][i]Gold Cuffs of Alchemy, Light Tome, Sparkle Nymph[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Ancestors?][center][item=Sunrise Troodo][item=Jade Troodo][item=Iguanador][item=Armored Iguanador][item=Lowjaw Minmi][item=Shardback Minmi][item=Styrantrum][item=Styracavus][item=Scene: Thunder Lizards][item=Vista: Thunder Lizards][br][br][size=2][i]Sunrise Troodo, Jade Troodo, Iguanador, Armored Iguanador, Lowjaw Minmi, Shardback Minmi, Styrantrum, Styracavus, Scene: Thunder Lizards, Vista: Thunder Lizards[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Void Possession][center][item=Unearthly Onyx Trunk][br][br][size=2][i]Unearthly Onyx Trunk[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br]
Daily Raffle Drawing - Monday

We have the winners for Monday's raffle! It's time for fams, fams, fams! Prizes for Sunday have been selected, and will be sent out as soon as we're able.

1. Exusiai
2. Venusian
3. Kunikida
4. Oraina
Claiming Your Prize
  • Reply in thread and ping @/Instar with your prize selection! The first winner picks the one pack they want, the second picks two, etc. in their preferred order.
  • The last in the order should still list their selections, in case a user above them drops down.
  • If you fail to respond to your ping within 24 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the day's order and pinged again.
  • If another 24 hours pass, another winner will be drawn for your spot!
  • See the four available prize packs below.
Monday

Little Droplet wrote:
Lurefish Unhatched Water Egg Longjaw Lurefish

Lurefish, Unhatched Water Egg, Longjaw Lurefish

Bright Young Minds wrote:
Gold Cuffs of Alchemy Light Tome Sparkle Nymph

Gold Cuffs of Alchemy, Light Tome, Sparkle Nymph

Ancestors? wrote:
Sunrise Troodo Jade Troodo Iguanador Armored Iguanador Lowjaw Minmi Shardback Minmi Styrantrum Styracavus Scene: Thunder Lizards Vista: Thunder Lizards

Sunrise Troodo, Jade Troodo, Iguanador, Armored Iguanador, Lowjaw Minmi, Shardback Minmi, Styrantrum, Styracavus, Scene: Thunder Lizards, Vista: Thunder Lizards

Void Possession wrote:
Unearthly Onyx Trunk

Unearthly Onyx Trunk

pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Instar

YAY! Thank you! I'm glad it wasn't just me imagining things. And please, no apologies. I love the sheet!
@Instar

YAY! Thank you! I'm glad it wasn't just me imagining things. And please, no apologies. I love the sheet!