Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what does your broadcast message mean?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
self explanatory really
self explanatory really
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
its a placeholder quote. i was originally going to put in a wise quote but i was too lazy so here we are today
its a placeholder quote. i was originally going to put in a wise quote but i was too lazy so here we are today
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
Mine is a quote from an ichthyology textbook — “Humans are not the pinnacle of evolutionary progress but only an aberrant side branch of fish evolution.”
Mine is a quote from an ichthyology textbook — “Humans are not the pinnacle of evolutionary progress but only an aberrant side branch of fish evolution.”
charlie, 21, they/she Gr15mqs.png
I found a meme about steel ball run where johnny was talking about Jesus telling him to kill the president and if I can find the image i'll put it here. [img]https://imgur.com/pqrsbP1.png[/img] Anyways it's a jojo reference I thought was funny which is why its in my broadcast!
I found a meme about steel ball run where johnny was talking about Jesus telling him to kill the president and if I can find the image i'll put it here.
pqrsbP1.png

Anyways it's a jojo reference I thought was funny which is why its in my broadcast!
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
glados my love
glados my love
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
i am poor and g1s are cool
i am poor and g1s are cool
xWATH5C.pngVgtQms9.png
JvUa9ma.pngCv6WIk6.png
Jealous of the funky cool locations some other flights got, while some others, Fire included, were just "and here is lava and there's lava and over that there is lava and oooh don't forget THIS lava. Oh yeah also one (1) interesting location I guess."

Love fire and the update but I'm greedy and want more,,, :(
Jealous of the funky cool locations some other flights got, while some others, Fire included, were just "and here is lava and there's lava and over that there is lava and oooh don't forget THIS lava. Oh yeah also one (1) interesting location I guess."

Love fire and the update but I'm greedy and want more,,, :(
Untitled-1.png
Reference to Undertale
Reference to Undertale
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
flushed emoji
flushed emoji
Self explanatory. I do art for a petsite called Protochroma.
Self explanatory. I do art for a petsite called Protochroma.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71