Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 112
In sand, sure! Also on the rare occasion where the summer rains are delightfully warm and I want to splash in the puddles
In sand, sure! Also on the rare occasion where the summer rains are delightfully warm and I want to splash in the puddles
unknown.png
@St0rmbringer Oooh that's one of my favorites! There's something addicting about splashing in the small puddles after the rain, it's just really fun
@St0rmbringer Oooh that's one of my favorites! There's something addicting about splashing in the small puddles after the rain, it's just really fun
Depends. When I'm at my parents, yes. Even to take the trash out. Concrete, grass, asphalt to get the mail. A-OK.

At my apartment, if it's nice, I'll sit out on my patio. No shoes. But if I'm going past my patio, gotta have shoes.
Depends. When I'm at my parents, yes. Even to take the trash out. Concrete, grass, asphalt to get the mail. A-OK.

At my apartment, if it's nice, I'll sit out on my patio. No shoes. But if I'm going past my patio, gotta have shoes.
Sometimes just up the path, but not usually outside the property walls (too much risk of broken glass etc)
Sometimes just up the path, but not usually outside the property walls (too much risk of broken glass etc)
Whenever I gotta touch some grass.
Whenever I gotta touch some grass.
touching the cold pavement of my drive way is nice
touching the cold pavement of my drive way is nice
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
it’s not uncommon for me to traipse about my garden and driveway barefoot, mostly because i’m too lazy or too much in a rush to put any shoes on!
it’s not uncommon for me to traipse about my garden and driveway barefoot, mostly because i’m too lazy or too much in a rush to put any shoes on!
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
if i could ensure that no injury would come to my feet i would never wear shoes fr
if i could ensure that no injury would come to my feet i would never wear shoes fr
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
So. I go out barefooted all the time. I just am either too lazy to put on shoes, or they just make me uncomfortable or both. But usually if I'm not walking to a store or something, I'm barefoot outside.
So. I go out barefooted all the time. I just am either too lazy to put on shoes, or they just make me uncomfortable or both. But usually if I'm not walking to a store or something, I'm barefoot outside.
MUST_BE_PROTECTED_AT_ALL_COSTS.gif
I hate shoes, I go outside barefoot every chance I get XD
Although, gravel makes it a hard choice... Be in constant pain for a bit, then once the pain fades be comfortable, or be uncomfortable but not in pain...?
I hate shoes, I go outside barefoot every chance I get XD
Although, gravel makes it a hard choice... Be in constant pain for a bit, then once the pain fades be comfortable, or be uncomfortable but not in pain...?
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 111 112