Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Ah, the life of crime is the life for me!
Ah, the life of crime is the life for me!
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
I know it’s more profitable to sell chests than to open them but… opening them is more fun.
I know it’s more profitable to sell chests than to open them but… opening them is more fun.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
NotN, Man on the Internet covering "BIG SHOT," more Security Breach AND hints that Galactic Kids Next Door might actually become a thing?!?

What's next, Ninjago Season Fifteen news??
NotN, Man on the Internet covering "BIG SHOT," more Security Breach AND hints that Galactic Kids Next Door might actually become a thing?!?

What's next, Ninjago Season Fifteen news??
VGxuHXT.png
Oooookay that's my first bad experience with CSN. That renanthera vietnamensis had 85% rotted roots. The medium was sopping wet and looked slimy :T my poor baby girl. I set her in a loose New Zealand sphagnum mix with cedar chips and wrapped her two air roots in 2 long strands of moss. The good thing is she had 1 new root growth, so that's promising. I hope me transplanting her wasn't too stressful, I might need to severe her spike.

Also, TIL that their roots bleed red when cut.
Oooookay that's my first bad experience with CSN. That renanthera vietnamensis had 85% rotted roots. The medium was sopping wet and looked slimy :T my poor baby girl. I set her in a loose New Zealand sphagnum mix with cedar chips and wrapped her two air roots in 2 long strands of moss. The good thing is she had 1 new root growth, so that's promising. I hope me transplanting her wasn't too stressful, I might need to severe her spike.

Also, TIL that their roots bleed red when cut.
happy notn :)
happy notn :)
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs [emoji=nocturne star size=1] tbh i've been taking a fat break from FR but notn is something i will always come back for >:)
eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs eggs
tbh i've been taking a fat break from FR but notn is something i will always come back for >:)
WYLy2Ui.gif
Hee hee when I get bored things get LOVECRAFTY
Hee hee when I get bored things get LOVECRAFTY
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
Oh dear I can't stop getting gender envy from cookies
Oh dear I can't stop getting gender envy from cookies
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/735954759009435658/922187419581833316/unknown.png[/img] [i]Nice.[/i] Don't mind me Swipp I'm just gonna... grab that extra one over there. Yep.
unknown.png

Nice.
Don't mind me Swipp I'm just gonna... grab that extra one over there. Yep.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
my dog swallowed a sewing pin last night and had to be rushed into emergency surgery. i still haven't been able to pick her up. i miss her so much. i just want her to come home
my dog swallowed a sewing pin last night and had to be rushed into emergency surgery. i still haven't been able to pick her up. i miss her so much. i just want her to come home
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png