Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
egg
egg
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->fDrNZ1.pngSESKG1.pngVQr271.pngn6PN31.pngr4NIc1.pngunknown.png
All I want for Christmas is the skin in my signature. :(
All I want for Christmas is the skin in my signature. :(
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Journaling, heck even forum posting or simply talking is very frustrating for me because I cannot keep things short and get directly to the point

I’ve always been naturally very talkative, my elementary school nickname was “Chatterbox” because I never stopped talking even when nobody wanted to listen to me

That’s how I was before my mental illnesses completely destroyed my life

Now that I’m on an antidepressant that’s actually pretty effective for me, my natural inclination to be talkative has resurfaced and I find myself writing 5 pages in my journal dedicated solely to talking about my love for Transformers, and the only reason I stopped was because my hand started cramping

See? I did it again! I had to edit this post and cut it in half because I went off on a huge segue about my arthritis and how my bad genetics are at play and so on, but I’m sure none of you wanted to hear about that
Journaling, heck even forum posting or simply talking is very frustrating for me because I cannot keep things short and get directly to the point

I’ve always been naturally very talkative, my elementary school nickname was “Chatterbox” because I never stopped talking even when nobody wanted to listen to me

That’s how I was before my mental illnesses completely destroyed my life

Now that I’m on an antidepressant that’s actually pretty effective for me, my natural inclination to be talkative has resurfaced and I find myself writing 5 pages in my journal dedicated solely to talking about my love for Transformers, and the only reason I stopped was because my hand started cramping

See? I did it again! I had to edit this post and cut it in half because I went off on a huge segue about my arthritis and how my bad genetics are at play and so on, but I’m sure none of you wanted to hear about that
I'm glad we're all in agreement that Glamrock Freddy is just Gregory's dad now.
I'm glad we're all in agreement that Glamrock Freddy is just Gregory's dad now.
VGxuHXT.png
So happy with my F4F Amaterasu statue, but now I feel like I should also order the Oki and Shiranui ones to complete the set, hmmm!
So happy with my F4F Amaterasu statue, but now I feel like I should also order the Oki and Shiranui ones to complete the set, hmmm!
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
That start of this year's NOTN has been great, I've already gotten 3 eggs from the first 8 chests I've opened! I hope this luck doesn't run out too soon!
That start of this year's NOTN has been great, I've already gotten 3 eggs from the first 8 chests I've opened! I hope this luck doesn't run out too soon!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
The new NotN apparel is absolutely breathtaking!! I'm so hyped it's incredible
The new NotN apparel is absolutely breathtaking!! I'm so hyped it's incredible
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
wondering what a nocturne egg tastes like
wondering what a nocturne egg tastes like
stormcatcher.png
✧ DpntJu9.png

- aster • they/them
- formerly a8247
- GMT+8 / FR+15/16
- about

ANrbpxj.png

pu9f70K.gif
Can’t wait to try and convince my dm to let me make kraken calamari out of the chunk of tentacle I cut off

Wonder what that would taste like actually
Can’t wait to try and convince my dm to let me make kraken calamari out of the chunk of tentacle I cut off

Wonder what that would taste like actually
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Dont forget to drink water or tea, eat a bit now and then, and to stand and take a break for 5 min every so often to help your heart stay healthy in the future, while grinding hard for NoTn [emoji=tundra star size=1]
Dont forget to drink water or tea, eat a bit now and then, and to stand and take a break for 5 min every so often to help your heart stay healthy in the future, while grinding hard for NoTn
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising