Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | which flight should i join? :O
howdy ya'll!!

i'm looking to join another flight, mostly just for fun!!!! i started off in arcane, and around july i switched to light!! in january i'll be able to switch again. i'm mostly looking at wind or plague, but if anyone has suggestions i'd be more than happy to hear them!!
howdy ya'll!!

i'm looking to join another flight, mostly just for fun!!!! i started off in arcane, and around july i switched to light!! in january i'll be able to switch again. i'm mostly looking at wind or plague, but if anyone has suggestions i'd be more than happy to hear them!!
slq0UyF.pngtumblr_pt3kolTotX1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
Plague is a pretty cool clan, but I would recommend shadow. They're pretty cool!
Plague is a pretty cool clan, but I would recommend shadow. They're pretty cool!
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
Aesthetics are important, if you're raising nests of babbins then what eye colour do you want them to have?
Aesthetics are important, if you're raising nests of babbins then what eye colour do you want them to have?
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
@SpaceMango shadow seems super rad!! i'm definitely a fan of the purple eyes :]
@SpaceMango shadow seems super rad!! i'm definitely a fan of the purple eyes :]
@Iymarra i'm a pretty big fan of pink and pastel colored dragons, which is a big reason why im considering plague!! i think the red eyes would look super cool, but i wouldn't mind wind's green eyes either lol
@Iymarra i'm a pretty big fan of pink and pastel colored dragons, which is a big reason why im considering plague!! i think the red eyes would look super cool, but i wouldn't mind wind's green eyes either lol
ice eyes i think are some of the most universal eyes. they're almost white in color (pastel ice eyes being very white) and it has one of the best primals imo
just overall matchy with any aesthetic
ice eyes i think are some of the most universal eyes. they're almost white in color (pastel ice eyes being very white) and it has one of the best primals imo
just overall matchy with any aesthetic
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
ice for pastel eyes and chill vibes!! haha chill get it

i think ice has a similar vibe to wind, maybe with slightly less chaos lol (love u windies)

we also have a very friendly discord if that's what your interested in :>

wind and plague are both excellent picks!! i definitely wouldnt blame you for going with either of them :D lov them plague rare eyes, even if plague's nest graphic squicked me out too much for me to join myself >_<
ice for pastel eyes and chill vibes!! haha chill get it

i think ice has a similar vibe to wind, maybe with slightly less chaos lol (love u windies)

we also have a very friendly discord if that's what your interested in :>

wind and plague are both excellent picks!! i definitely wouldnt blame you for going with either of them :D lov them plague rare eyes, even if plague's nest graphic squicked me out too much for me to join myself >_<
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif kipper
he/they • fr+8
___
lore shop (closed until may)
pfp dragon
about me
__HLmowjw.png
@ghostpath sounds like i'll definitely have to add ice to my consideration list!!! :D tysm!!
@ghostpath sounds like i'll definitely have to add ice to my consideration list!!! :D tysm!!
Wind is fun!! In my experience, we’re very dominance-light, but heavy on push activities. Our Mistral Jamboree lineup of games is always a sight to behold! (We’re starting to do more reoccurring pushes, so our dom prospects are looking up if that’s your thing.)

Aesthetics-wise, arguably our flight has the most neutral aesthetics— rolling green plains and structures in the sky can hold just about anything. The eye color’s nice, and even when it doesn’t immediately work it can be a good accent color.

I’m not super familiar with our Discord or off-site presence, but I’ve heard it’s pretty big, so?
Wind is fun!! In my experience, we’re very dominance-light, but heavy on push activities. Our Mistral Jamboree lineup of games is always a sight to behold! (We’re starting to do more reoccurring pushes, so our dom prospects are looking up if that’s your thing.)

Aesthetics-wise, arguably our flight has the most neutral aesthetics— rolling green plains and structures in the sky can hold just about anything. The eye color’s nice, and even when it doesn’t immediately work it can be a good accent color.

I’m not super familiar with our Discord or off-site presence, but I’ve heard it’s pretty big, so?
YUDrFCG.png
Earth rocks.
Earth rocks.
Y02PS6v.png