Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | STARFALL SALE XXX and XXY♥ 50% OFF
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
21010.png
Toad | She/Her | Snappys 4 Sale !!!
@Toad of course! Thank you for your interest!
@Toad of course! Thank you for your interest!
xMxPx78.png
@Scripps: Oh, this is so very dangerous but please may I be on your pinglist? What gorgeous colorful bebbes!
@Scripps: Oh, this is so very dangerous but please may I be on your pinglist? What gorgeous colorful bebbes!
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
@pghbekka of course, I'll add you right away! Thank you for your interest!
@pghbekka of course, I'll add you right away! Thank you for your interest!
xMxPx78.png
I'm so sorry I pipped you at the post with the coatls. And I shouldn't have been making space for them. I wasn't supposed to be getting any more dragons for keeping for myself until after the battle. I've been trying to be strict but I failed.
I'm so sorry I pipped you at the post with the coatls. And I shouldn't have been making space for them. I wasn't supposed to be getting any more dragons for keeping for myself until after the battle. I've been trying to be strict but I failed.
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
@midnightserenade no worries, i completely understand!
Those coatls were too darn pretty to resist!

Good luck with the battle, I'm sure you'll win!
And if you breed them, let me know and i'll buy a hatchling form you ;)
@midnightserenade no worries, i completely understand!
Those coatls were too darn pretty to resist!

Good luck with the battle, I'm sure you'll win!
And if you breed them, let me know and i'll buy a hatchling form you ;)
xMxPx78.png
Will do. And thank you.
Will do. And thank you.
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1451775][img]https://i.imgur.com/udcX7Id.png[/img][/url] Affiliate Bump![/center]
udcX7Id.png
Affiliate Bump!
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Scripps Just bought the XYY Mirror, she's so pretty! Can I get put on the pinglist?
@Scripps Just bought the XYY Mirror, she's so pretty! Can I get put on the pinglist?
I would love to buy baby 1
Edit: Realized there was an autobuy lol but I bought him and will give him a good home!
I would love to buy baby 1
Edit: Realized there was an autobuy lol but I bought him and will give him a good home!
Wanna see my Sales