Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
@SilverQuark Sounds good to me! Do you need any more information? I have a scry in his bio (the accent is a fest accent).
@SilverQuark Sounds good to me! Do you need any more information? I have a scry in his bio (the accent is a fest accent).
_______
Ashen Lightning Glass

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
Lightningtale

Fulgurite
I'm considering auctioning this dragon, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69969699][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699697/69969699_350.png[/img][/url] ID #69969699 Do you think it's worth it/have an estimate?
I'm considering auctioning this dragon,

69969699_350.png

ID #69969699

Do you think it's worth it/have an estimate?
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
@Aerites
Sure!

Buttercup/Buttercup/Carmine 2,000g
Caribbean/Yellow/Sanddollar 100g
Pink/Aqua/Watermelon 100g
Peach/Mint/Peacock 80g
Pistachio/Caramel/Cottoncandy 120g
Buttercup/Ginger/Flaxen 200g
Saffron/Turquoise/Pink 1,000g
Bubblegum/Rose/Lead 100g
@SlainCane
No problem! Auction has gone up, feel free to take a peek whenever you're curious :)
@cartographic
Nothing else needed, but thanks for asking! I've kickstarted the auction now :D
@spiderwick
Honestly I'm not sure! I know 69 is a popular meme-y number so I'd guess he could flatsell for around 100g? I wouldn't recommend an auction alone, but maybe with some other special IDs if you have them.
@Aerites
Sure!

Buttercup/Buttercup/Carmine 2,000g
Caribbean/Yellow/Sanddollar 100g
Pink/Aqua/Watermelon 100g
Peach/Mint/Peacock 80g
Pistachio/Caramel/Cottoncandy 120g
Buttercup/Ginger/Flaxen 200g
Saffron/Turquoise/Pink 1,000g
Bubblegum/Rose/Lead 100g
@SlainCane
No problem! Auction has gone up, feel free to take a peek whenever you're curious :)
@cartographic
Nothing else needed, but thanks for asking! I've kickstarted the auction now :D
@spiderwick
Honestly I'm not sure! I know 69 is a popular meme-y number so I'd guess he could flatsell for around 100g? I wouldn't recommend an auction alone, but maybe with some other special IDs if you have them.
@SilverQuark I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them. Hello! I have this Roundsey dragon that I won and want to auction off, but I'm not sure how to run an auction/am too busy to nowadays, so I would like to request your services :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69890098][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698901/69890098_350.png[/img][/url] I read a bit on other Roundsey dragon prices and 30kg sounds like a good starting bet (unless you think something else would be more fitting). I also have a list of people who told me they were interested in him that I can give you once you confirm this. Otherwise I don't have any preferences regarding how you run the auction. I will also do my best to check in more while the auction is running so that you can contact me if something arises.
@SilverQuark

I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.

Hello! I have this Roundsey dragon that I won and want to auction off, but I'm not sure how to run an auction/am too busy to nowadays, so I would like to request your services :)

69890098_350.png

I read a bit on other Roundsey dragon prices and 30kg sounds like a good starting bet (unless you think something else would be more fitting). I also have a list of people who told me they were interested in him that I can give you once you confirm this. Otherwise I don't have any preferences regarding how you run the auction.

I will also do my best to check in more while the auction is running so that you can contact me if something arises.
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
Hello again! I know I still have a Lot 2 pending your schedule (no rush on that btw!), but I've managed to peel a few more dragons from my own greedy grasp. Would you help me gauge pricing and tell me if they'd be worth having you auction? :)

They are all on Page 2 of my Caravan hibden tab, one 4 digit ID, one 5 digit ID, one G1 six digit ID, one G2 6 digit Imperial, a couple of 6 digit dragons (3 unbred, 1 with all named offspring), and a pair of sequential ID G1's with matching prim/secs.

ETA: The permababes are siblings from the same nest!
Hello again! I know I still have a Lot 2 pending your schedule (no rush on that btw!), but I've managed to peel a few more dragons from my own greedy grasp. Would you help me gauge pricing and tell me if they'd be worth having you auction? :)

They are all on Page 2 of my Caravan hibden tab, one 4 digit ID, one 5 digit ID, one G1 six digit ID, one G2 6 digit Imperial, a couple of 6 digit dragons (3 unbred, 1 with all named offspring), and a pair of sequential ID G1's with matching prim/secs.

ETA: The permababes are siblings from the same nest!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Sic
Welcome back! Does "whenever I can" include tomorrow? I may be able to start the auction then.

Violet/Violet/Fern 300g
Orchid/Hickory/Orchid 150g
Spearmint/Chocolate/Chocolate 200g
@Lela
Welcome! In the past I've run Roundsey auctions with SBs between 5-10kg, so that's what I would recommend. Something around 15-20kg tends to be the final sale price, but it can be rather discouraging for bidders to see a high SB (sometimes people won't bid because of this). The exception is of course triples, those are in a league of their own.
@Bunneary
No problem at all! It seems things have calmed down this week so I'm looking to start the second auction sometime between tomorrow and Sunday. It's a bit vague, I know, but my commitments ebb and flow this week so I don't know exactly when I'll get the chance. ^^;
In terms of SBs I'd recommend:

Antique/Sanguine/Amber 40,000g
Cerise/Pumpkin/Storm 5,000g
Sanguine/Brick/Buttercup 4,000g
Ice/Sky/Ivory 5,000g
Platinum/Maize/Stone 2,000g
Ivory/Thistle/Violet 900g
Aqua/Aqua/Sky 2,500g
Peach/Olive/Blood 2,000g
Wine/Azure/Avocado 500g
Wine/Azure/Vermilion 800g

With the 17 dragons currently designated for the second auction, this would bring the total up to 27 and one of them is going to be very expensive... so I think it might be good to go for round 3, haha. The upside: there's room for another dozen dragon or so in round 3, so if you get even more, we're still covered :P
@Sic
Welcome back! Does "whenever I can" include tomorrow? I may be able to start the auction then.

Violet/Violet/Fern 300g
Orchid/Hickory/Orchid 150g
Spearmint/Chocolate/Chocolate 200g
@Lela
Welcome! In the past I've run Roundsey auctions with SBs between 5-10kg, so that's what I would recommend. Something around 15-20kg tends to be the final sale price, but it can be rather discouraging for bidders to see a high SB (sometimes people won't bid because of this). The exception is of course triples, those are in a league of their own.
@Bunneary
No problem at all! It seems things have calmed down this week so I'm looking to start the second auction sometime between tomorrow and Sunday. It's a bit vague, I know, but my commitments ebb and flow this week so I don't know exactly when I'll get the chance. ^^;
In terms of SBs I'd recommend:

Antique/Sanguine/Amber 40,000g
Cerise/Pumpkin/Storm 5,000g
Sanguine/Brick/Buttercup 4,000g
Ice/Sky/Ivory 5,000g
Platinum/Maize/Stone 2,000g
Ivory/Thistle/Violet 900g
Aqua/Aqua/Sky 2,500g
Peach/Olive/Blood 2,000g
Wine/Azure/Avocado 500g
Wine/Azure/Vermilion 800g

With the 17 dragons currently designated for the second auction, this would bring the total up to 27 and one of them is going to be very expensive... so I think it might be good to go for round 3, haha. The upside: there's room for another dozen dragon or so in round 3, so if you get even more, we're still covered :P
@/SilverQuark
Hello! You ran an auction for me a while back and since I had such a good experience, I'd love to have your help with hosting another one!
The dragons I'm interested in auctioning are this XXY, this XYY and this XYX
I'm not really sure what they're worth, so any input would be appreciated. Mixed payment would be fine at whatever the going ratio is, and I'm not in any rush so whenever you can fit me in works for me. :)

[edit]
i've just hatched another double tomato, let's throw her on the list too. why does this color haunt me
@/SilverQuark
Hello! You ran an auction for me a while back and since I had such a good experience, I'd love to have your help with hosting another one!
The dragons I'm interested in auctioning are this XXY, this XYY and this XYX
I'm not really sure what they're worth, so any input would be appreciated. Mixed payment would be fine at whatever the going ratio is, and I'm not in any rush so whenever you can fit me in works for me. :)

[edit]
i've just hatched another double tomato, let's throw her on the list too. why does this color haunt me
wihamzM.png
@SilverQuark

In that case, 5kg for the Roundsey boy sounds good. I will PM you a list of the people who were interested :)
@SilverQuark

In that case, 5kg for the Roundsey boy sounds good. I will PM you a list of the people who were interested :)
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@SilverQuark That timeline is fine, I'm in no rush! There's always a chance, the more I let go the easier it's getting! Selling the sprite set is was really clinched it for me. I think Narcissa is one of the last 'valuable' dragons to auction, and she'll be the last I let go.

I've considered raffling her and some other things from my account off, would you have any references I could pay to run a raffle on my behalf? I know it probably won't be as profitable as an auction, but just looking for a little fun before I flounce away haha. Since any profits would be questionable at best, I think I would pay them a flat fee up front + a percentage of the total earnings. If you don't have any references no worries! :)
@SilverQuark That timeline is fine, I'm in no rush! There's always a chance, the more I let go the easier it's getting! Selling the sprite set is was really clinched it for me. I think Narcissa is one of the last 'valuable' dragons to auction, and she'll be the last I let go.

I've considered raffling her and some other things from my account off, would you have any references I could pay to run a raffle on my behalf? I know it probably won't be as profitable as an auction, but just looking for a little fun before I flounce away haha. Since any profits would be questionable at best, I think I would pay them a flat fee up front + a percentage of the total earnings. If you don't have any references no worries! :)
X1e9cjr.gif

@SilverQuark

Hey! I have these two dragons that I'm potentially interested in auctioning:
1: #1361130 (Low 7-digit), G1, unbred, XXY, Shadow/Shadow/Ivory, Light Eyes. I did an interest check for her here.
2: #13606 (Low 5-digit), six offspring (all named), Lavender/Violet/Crimson.

I do think I want to auction the first one at least at some point (the XXY Gen 1), my main question is what to start an SB at. And, to a lesser extent, whether now is a good time to be selling G1s at all; I'm not sure whether the new breed/genes have affected the market any?

The second I'm far less sure about selling. I privately sold a sibling one ID number lower (less matchy colors and heavily bred) for mixed payment equal to about 35k-40kg. I do want to explore my options though, whether I want to keep her, or whether an auction/high priced flat sale would be the best bet for selling.

@SilverQuark

Hey! I have these two dragons that I'm potentially interested in auctioning:
1: #1361130 (Low 7-digit), G1, unbred, XXY, Shadow/Shadow/Ivory, Light Eyes. I did an interest check for her here.
2: #13606 (Low 5-digit), six offspring (all named), Lavender/Violet/Crimson.

I do think I want to auction the first one at least at some point (the XXY Gen 1), my main question is what to start an SB at. And, to a lesser extent, whether now is a good time to be selling G1s at all; I'm not sure whether the new breed/genes have affected the market any?

The second I'm far less sure about selling. I privately sold a sibling one ID number lower (less matchy colors and heavily bred) for mixed payment equal to about 35k-40kg. I do want to explore my options though, whether I want to keep her, or whether an auction/high priced flat sale would be the best bet for selling.
bxbkeiO.png 1HPvhzQ.png