Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nest Rentals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@MagicMayhem816 That's perfect! I always forget to put my name in bios. Luckily I keep a log of who has my dragons, so if someone forgets who I am I can contact them, but it's still helpful!

@Noyamanu Thank you! They are rather pretty aren't they! Let me know when more space opens up if you still have more nests available!
@MagicMayhem816 That's perfect! I always forget to put my name in bios. Luckily I keep a log of who has my dragons, so if someone forgets who I am I can contact them, but it's still helpful!

@Noyamanu Thank you! They are rather pretty aren't they! Let me know when more space opens up if you still have more nests available!
@RootsforLeaves I've trained up some fodder, I've got space for 3 more pairs if you need!
@RootsforLeaves I've trained up some fodder, I've got space for 3 more pairs if you need!
Second pair you send unfortunately also got 2, but pairs 3 and 4 both got 5 eggs, so all in all not bad!
Second pair you send unfortunately also got 2, but pairs 3 and 4 both got 5 eggs, so all in all not bad!
@Noyamanu Thank you! and 2 eggs is perfectly fine! I'm not complaining!
@Noyamanu Thank you! and 2 eggs is perfectly fine! I'm not complaining!
bump
bump
Hey @Noyamanu ! How are my pairs doing?
Hey @Noyamanu ! How are my pairs doing?
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump