Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nest Rentals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@RootsforLeaves

Hey there, me again :)
5 Shadow nests are free now, if you are still in need for nests
@RootsforLeaves

Hey there, me again :)
5 Shadow nests are free now, if you are still in need for nests
Me Fandragons
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
I will have 5 nests free in four days.

I’ve recently started trying to get an XXX lair together with two XXX dragons of the same base colour, so happy to do an arrangement of a hatchling from each breeding? :)
I will have 5 nests free in four days.

I’ve recently started trying to get an XXX lair together with two XXX dragons of the same base colour, so happy to do an arrangement of a hatchling from each breeding? :)
@Zeca18 I would love to take you up on that! How would you like to handle any nest that only produces 1 egg or any primal or special eyes?

Do you have color preferences or do you mind focusing on matching the eyes?
@Zeca18 I would love to take you up on that! How would you like to handle any nest that only produces 1 egg or any primal or special eyes?

Do you have color preferences or do you mind focusing on matching the eyes?
@RootsforLeaves - for nests that only have one egg im happy to have a hatchling in lieu, so you take that one egg & I get another from a 3/4/5 egg hatch possibly?

You’re welcome to any special/primal eyes, I really don’t bother about them as there’s none I’m interested in!

No real colour preferences, I just think XXX dragons are so much prettier :)
@RootsforLeaves - for nests that only have one egg im happy to have a hatchling in lieu, so you take that one egg & I get another from a 3/4/5 egg hatch possibly?

You’re welcome to any special/primal eyes, I really don’t bother about them as there’s none I’m interested in!

No real colour preferences, I just think XXX dragons are so much prettier :)
@Zeca18 sounds great! Please let me know when those nests are free and I can send you over some beautiful XXX pairs!
@Zeca18 sounds great! Please let me know when those nests are free and I can send you over some beautiful XXX pairs!
My five nests will be free tomorrow- feel free to set up the CR’s when you’re ready & I’ll accept tomorrow & nest straightaway :D
My five nests will be free tomorrow- feel free to set up the CR’s when you’re ready & I’ll accept tomorrow & nest straightaway :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10