Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tundras, Galoers or Obelisks?
1 2 3 4
I never cared for Tundras... especially female ones. Their faces and toes are just off-putting to me. And then the other day I found out there's some freaky inconsistencies with some apparel on the male so, that made me dislike them a bit more e-e

Gaolers are really great! They're my friend's favorite breed, and I think that rubbed off on me a little, lol. I also love how you can just make them floofier with Wintercoat~

I like the concept behind Obelisks, and the babies are just sooo cute! And you can give them toe beans with Underbelly aaa >v<
I never cared for Tundras... especially female ones. Their faces and toes are just off-putting to me. And then the other day I found out there's some freaky inconsistencies with some apparel on the male so, that made me dislike them a bit more e-e

Gaolers are really great! They're my friend's favorite breed, and I think that rubbed off on me a little, lol. I also love how you can just make them floofier with Wintercoat~

I like the concept behind Obelisks, and the babies are just sooo cute! And you can give them toe beans with Underbelly aaa >v<
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
Obelisks! The only breed I’ve ever considered going mono for!
Obelisks! The only breed I’ve ever considered going mono for!
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
Would give anything just to shake hands with the funny hand-wings of a gaoler. my beloved fluffs
Would give anything just to shake hands with the funny hand-wings of a gaoler. my beloved fluffs
sig.png
Obelisks. I love all three poses, something I can't say for any of the other floof breeds.
Obelisks. I love all three poses, something I can't say for any of the other floof breeds.
+2 FR time
he/they
1 2 3 4