Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Twilight Glaciers Hatchery (Lots'oDergs)
1 2 3 4
Finally updated this, looks a bit more polished! Dragons ready to be adopted, willing to haggle!
Finally updated this, looks a bit more polished! Dragons ready to be adopted, willing to haggle!
✰ Tumblr | Hatchery ✰
Been a whole year since I posted in here but! Updated with new and current pairs, also using this post as a way to keep track of items and genes I want, sorry for the long posts

got lots of pretty dragons for sale and to breed! please ping me if interested in any, and there are pinglists available!
Been a whole year since I posted in here but! Updated with new and current pairs, also using this post as a way to keep track of items and genes I want, sorry for the long posts

got lots of pretty dragons for sale and to breed! please ping me if interested in any, and there are pinglists available!
✰ Tumblr | Hatchery ✰
@Kudalyn

Hey! Could I get a ping for any kids your Gentle Partners pair might have? Thank you! c:
@Kudalyn

Hey! Could I get a ping for any kids your Gentle Partners pair might have? Thank you! c:
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
[quote name="TeenyTK" date="2021-06-09 08:37:52" ] @Kudalyn Hey! Could I get a ping for any kids your Gentle Partners pair might have? Thank you! c: [/quote] Absolutely! I can put them on a nest right now, I have space!
TeenyTK wrote on 2021-06-09 08:37:52:
@Kudalyn

Absolutely! I can put them on a nest right now, I have space!
✰ Tumblr | Hatchery ✰
@TeenyTK They only had one baby this nest, but here she is! If you'd like to wait for another clutch, no prob - lmk. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70186437][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701865/70186437_350.png[/img][/url]
@TeenyTK They only had one baby this nest, but here she is! If you'd like to wait for another clutch, no prob - lmk.

70186437_350.png
✰ Tumblr | Hatchery ✰
@Kudalyn Ooo, so close to the ideal I'm looking for ;_; This is such a difficult decision lmao

Would it be possible to buy this girl for now (cause she's just that cute ffff) and, if it ever happens, get a ping if you ever hatch a tan/ice kiddo sometime later, maybe? :oo
@Kudalyn Ooo, so close to the ideal I'm looking for ;_; This is such a difficult decision lmao

Would it be possible to buy this girl for now (cause she's just that cute ffff) and, if it ever happens, get a ping if you ever hatch a tan/ice kiddo sometime later, maybe? :oo
___________________ 70571229.png adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Troll Hunters
[quote name="TeenyTK" date="2021-06-18 07:03:09" ] @Kudalyn Ooo, so close to the ideal I'm looking for ;_; This is such a difficult decision lmao Would it be possible to buy this girl for now (cause she's just that cute ffff) and, if it ever happens, get a ping if you ever hatch a tan/ice kiddo sometime later, maybe? :oo [/quote] Ye its no problem! I can start a trade with ya for her, and keep an eye out for the future babies!
TeenyTK wrote on 2021-06-18 07:03:09:

Ye its no problem! I can start a trade with ya for her, and keep an eye out for the future babies!
✰ Tumblr | Hatchery ✰
1 2 3 4