Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 333 334
[quote name="@Keeye" date="2021-04-17 05:46:45" ] [item=bun-bun burrow] warrens shouldn't have an apostrophe [/quote] This is actually correct! It's a pun, it's trying to say "this warrants an investigation" but also "this warren is an investigation" warren is = warren's
@Keeye wrote on 2021-04-17 05:46:45:
Bun-Bun Burrow
warrens shouldn't have an apostrophe
This is actually correct! It's a pun, it's trying to say

"this warrants an investigation"

but also

"this warren is an investigation"

warren is = warren's
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 literally what is "this warren is an investigation" supposed to mean. that isnt english lmao
@ImpossibleJedi4 literally what is "this warren is an investigation" supposed to mean. that isnt english lmao
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
[quote name="@Keeye" date="2021-04-25 12:53:31" ] @ImpossibleJedi4 literally what is "this warren is an investigation" supposed to mean. that isnt english lmao [/quote] it doesn't mean anything in particular, but the sentence is grammatically accurate, unlike 'warrens' without the apostrophe. That turns 'warren' into a verb, which doesn't really exist lol
@Keeye wrote on 2021-04-25 12:53:31:
it doesn't mean anything in particular, but the sentence is grammatically accurate, unlike 'warrens' without the apostrophe. That turns 'warren' into a verb, which doesn't really exist lol
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 uh if anything the made-up verb "warrens" is more correct than the nonsensical term "this warren is an investigation" because it's a pun on the verb "warrants" which doesnt have an apostrophe, i maintain that it shouldnt have an apostrophe
@ImpossibleJedi4 uh if anything the made-up verb "warrens" is more correct than the nonsensical term "this warren is an investigation" because it's a pun on the verb "warrants" which doesnt have an apostrophe, i maintain that it shouldnt have an apostrophe
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
[img]https://i.imgur.com/nLOgkiV.png[/img] I do believe this is supposed to be "Under the deep blue sea"
nLOgkiV.png

I do believe this is supposed to be "Under the deep blue sea"
UeDZaC8.png
[item=skittering chitin armor][item=gleaming chitin armor][item=unyielding chitin armor] [quote]Contains the [b][u]Creeping[/u][/b] arm chitin, mandible helmet, chitin breastplate, leg chitin, tail segments, and wing segments. 6 items.[/quote] Their descriptions all say 'creeping' instead of the correct contents. [item=kunzite] This is labeled as 'organics'; it should probably be classified as 'minerals and ores' like its recolor, azurite.
Skittering Chitin Armor Gleaming Chitin Armor Unyielding Chitin Armor
Quote:
Contains the Creeping arm chitin, mandible helmet, chitin breastplate, leg chitin, tail segments, and wing segments. 6 items.
Their descriptions all say 'creeping' instead of the correct contents.

Kunzite
This is labeled as 'organics'; it should probably be classified as 'minerals and ores' like its recolor, azurite.
yWVIirM.png
I'm not sure if this is a typo but I noticed that some of the domain scenes like Tidelord's domain, Icewarden's domain, Shadowbinder's domain, and Windsinger's domain do not have the "(Event/year Holiday Item)" thingy on the ends. Again idk if It was intentional or a typo but I thought it was worth mentioning
I'm not sure if this is a typo but I noticed that some of the domain scenes like Tidelord's domain, Icewarden's domain, Shadowbinder's domain, and Windsinger's domain do not have the "(Event/year Holiday Item)" thingy on the ends. Again idk if It was intentional or a typo but I thought it was worth mentioning
@ApolloHalfMoon
Not a typo!

Very late on the draw here, my apologies.
@ApolloHalfMoon
Not a typo!

Very late on the draw here, my apologies.
fo11Vhp.png
The new [item=charcoal kitsune] wields a sickle not a scythe so the description should probably be "sharp, shiny sickle" (idk if this is the place for this; if not, sorry and I'd appreciate a PM correcting me or simply quoting this in the right place) Oh! should the [item=fennec kitsune] have charcoal kitsune in its description instead of flame kitsune??
The new Charcoal Kitsune wields a sickle not a scythe so the description should probably be "sharp, shiny sickle" (idk if this is the place for this; if not, sorry and I'd appreciate a PM correcting me or simply quoting this in the right place)

Oh! should the Fennec Kitsune have charcoal kitsune in its description instead of flame kitsune??
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
Outdated Tomo question that I got today- references the retired skin trades. [img]https://i.imgur.com/rS6JpBi.png[/img]
Outdated Tomo question that I got today- references the retired skin trades.

rS6JpBi.png
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 333 334