Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Encyclopedia Terraria: Public Hub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Perrydotto
Hey sorry for taking long to reply (I had connection issues!)

Oh I really like him! I really need more male snaps!
Can I pay in gems for him instead of treasure?
@Perrydotto
Hey sorry for taking long to reply (I had connection issues!)

Oh I really like him! I really need more male snaps!
Can I pay in gems for him instead of treasure?
encyclopediaterraria__signatur_by_irrwahn-da2495e.pngHareicon.png
@Hellan - All good, no need to worry <3 And of course, the current exchange is 1:1300 I believe, if that works for you! I will set up the CR (and stop spamming this thread, my bad)
@Hellan - All good, no need to worry <3 And of course, the current exchange is 1:1300 I believe, if that works for you! I will set up the CR (and stop spamming this thread, my bad)
naturef2.png
[quote name="Hellan" date="2021-02-19 19:33:17" ] @treesponge Omg I somehow missed your ping! I'm so sorry! But yeah that's quite a good list of subspecies there! Will keep an eye if you breed them! [/quote] No worries! I'm unlikely to breed them randomly at the moment since i'm vacay in lightning, but i can always take a ping to breed a pair if someone wants them
Hellan wrote on 2021-02-19 19:33:17:
@treesponge

Omg I somehow missed your ping! I'm so sorry! But yeah that's quite a good list of subspecies there! Will keep an eye if you breed them!

No worries! I'm unlikely to breed them randomly at the moment since i'm vacay in lightning, but i can always take a ping to breed a pair if someone wants them
You're all gems
@Hellan - Apologies if this is a stupid question but how would one go about suggesting a new subspecies? I'm tinkering with a Geode-esque subspecies with the new Koi gene and am wondering if that would be a fun fit!
@Hellan - Apologies if this is a stupid question but how would one go about suggesting a new subspecies? I'm tinkering with a Geode-esque subspecies with the new Koi gene and am wondering if that would be a fun fit!
naturef2.png
@treesponge

Oh I see, not a problem at all, I was checking your list to ask for a ping for some of them, however I could not find Sempervivum listed anywhere (not on the new thread or on the previous ones from 2015 and 2017).
Could you please either send me a PM or reply here with their appearance and link to where they are listed? Maybe their entry got lost while switching threads! (that happened with the Reptile variants)

@Perrydotto

Hey no problem at all there's no such thing as stupid question!
Oh a Geode-esque subspecies with the Koi gene?? That sounds very interesting actually! That would look really cool and very Earthy!

But would you be thinking about actually doing that as an official entry in the future or just suggesting/testing out the concept?
Bc official entries can only be made by pebbles even though there's a way for people out of the flight to sneak an entry in!
[if they get a co-creator/supporter from Earth that should be fine]
@treesponge

Oh I see, not a problem at all, I was checking your list to ask for a ping for some of them, however I could not find Sempervivum listed anywhere (not on the new thread or on the previous ones from 2015 and 2017).
Could you please either send me a PM or reply here with their appearance and link to where they are listed? Maybe their entry got lost while switching threads! (that happened with the Reptile variants)

@Perrydotto

Hey no problem at all there's no such thing as stupid question!
Oh a Geode-esque subspecies with the Koi gene?? That sounds very interesting actually! That would look really cool and very Earthy!

But would you be thinking about actually doing that as an official entry in the future or just suggesting/testing out the concept?
Bc official entries can only be made by pebbles even though there's a way for people out of the flight to sneak an entry in!
[if they get a co-creator/supporter from Earth that should be fine]
@Hellan - I'd love to make it official, yeah, if a pebble is on board! I do plan to come back to Earth after my vacation in Nature, but I'd be more than happy to have a co-creator now. No idea how to reach out to one, though, but if any Earth members are reading this and would be on board, or you know anyone ... my PMs are open!
@Hellan - I'd love to make it official, yeah, if a pebble is on board! I do plan to come back to Earth after my vacation in Nature, but I'd be more than happy to have a co-creator now. No idea how to reach out to one, though, but if any Earth members are reading this and would be on board, or you know anyone ... my PMs are open!
naturef2.png
@hellan mmmmmmmm I can try to look on pub hub, but i think it was probably in the old old in flight thread when it was being run by vortex. I think Irrwahn (might be butchering spelling, it's been awhile) introduced them as a concept, but i took it up when they decided to drop it as their own. we did enter them into the website though. I was actually helping run the subspecies for a bit and was trying to update the website at the time. [img]https://i.imgur.com/c8vdq86.png[/img]
@hellan

mmmmmmmm I can try to look on pub hub, but i think it was probably in the old old in flight thread when it was being run by vortex. I think Irrwahn (might be butchering spelling, it's been awhile) introduced them as a concept, but i took it up when they decided to drop it as their own.

we did enter them into the website though. I was actually helping run the subspecies for a bit and was trying to update the website at the time.

c8vdq86.png
You're all gems
@treesponge

Thank you so much for pointing that out to me! I went ahead and made a new post on the thread to add them back where they should be! (finding them on an older thread would just be a shortcut - copying and pasting wise)
You can check them Right here

Also I really like their looks and would love a ping if you breed them! :D

@treesponge

Thank you so much for pointing that out to me! I went ahead and made a new post on the thread to add them back where they should be! (finding them on an older thread would just be a shortcut - copying and pasting wise)
You can check them Right here

Also I really like their looks and would love a ping if you breed them! :D

@Hellan I just realized that I haven't remembered to notify you about updates to my subspecies: Here's the new requirements for [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2295906#post_2295906]Spring Water Dragons[/url][/b]: [quote][b]Breed: [/b]Snapper or Bogsneak [b]Primary Gene:[/b] Ripple, [color=red]Tapir[/color] or Lionfish [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Bee [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Capsule [b]Element:[/b] Earth preferred, but Water, Lightning and Ice are acceptable [b]Primary Color: [/b]Tarnish, Copper or [color=red]Bronze (only with Lionfish)[/color] [b]Secondary Color: [/b]Azure - Spruce, Jade [b]Tertiary Color: [/b]Azure - Spruce, Jade[/quote] I highlighted the new additions with red ^^
@Hellan

I just realized that I haven't remembered to notify you about updates to my subspecies:

Here's the new requirements for Spring Water Dragons:
Quote:
Breed: Snapper or Bogsneak
Primary Gene: Ripple, Tapir or Lionfish
Secondary Gene: Bee
Tertiary Gene: Capsule
Element: Earth preferred, but Water, Lightning and Ice are acceptable

Primary Color: Tarnish, Copper or Bronze (only with Lionfish)
Secondary Color: Azure - Spruce, Jade
Tertiary Color: Azure - Spruce, Jade

I highlighted the new additions with red ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind

Thank you so much for letting me know! I just edited their requirements!

Right on this post

Hope nothing was forgotten or left out!
@Sealterbloind

Thank you so much for letting me know! I just edited their requirements!

Right on this post

Hope nothing was forgotten or left out!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12