Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Updated] The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 120
@StormJunes sending 40 gems
1.20k treasure
2. Any kind of apparel
3. 30g
4. Buy a dragon from my for sale tab (you can find the dragon on the auction house)
5. Vial of scatersight
@StormJunes sending 40 gems
1.20k treasure
2. Any kind of apparel
3. 30g
4. Buy a dragon from my for sale tab (you can find the dragon on the auction house)
5. Vial of scatersight
@isabellaclark94 sending various apparel!
25x fest currency (mixed is fine)
ambush battle stone
at least 10kt/g worth of baldwin mats

25kt/g+
a gilded decorative chest
any festival accent, skin, or chest

a prismatic token
a water or fire runestone
any festival apparel (not NotN stuff)
@isabellaclark94 sending various apparel!
25x fest currency (mixed is fine)
ambush battle stone
at least 10kt/g worth of baldwin mats

25kt/g+
a gilded decorative chest
any festival accent, skin, or chest

a prismatic token
a water or fire runestone
any festival apparel (not NotN stuff)
Sent baldwin mats 20kt/g 5+ cheap apparel to melt 20+ fest currency winter wind [b]Medium:[/b] Anything off of this outfit: [outfit=1291326] Please note that some items are more that 40g/40000t Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe A skin from this 45+ fest currency [b]Hard: [/b] G1 primal wildclawl nature primal (you have no idea how much that would mean to me!!!!!) any egg Any halo Anything off of here: [outfit=1290632] [item= Breed change: ridgeback] [item= Tertiary Gene: Stained] [item= secondary Gene: hex] [item= primary gene: giraffe] [item= Tertiary Gene: firefly] [item= secondary gene: breakup] [item= eliminate] [item= Standard of the icewarden] [item= breed change: spiral] [item= breed change: tundra][item= breed change: wildclaw] [item= breed change: pearlcatcher][item= breed change: snapper][item=primary gene: speckle][item=secondary gene: freckle] 46+ fest currency Ice XXX veilspun Anything off of IceReflection [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61627421][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616275/61627421_350.png[/img][/url]
Sent baldwin mats

20kt/g
5+ cheap apparel to melt
20+ fest currency
winter wind
Medium:
Anything off of this outfit:
Not Found

Please note that some items are more that 40g/40000t
Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe
A skin from this
45+ fest currency
Hard:
G1 primal
wildclawl nature primal (you have no idea how much that would mean to me!!!!!)
any egg
Any halo
Anything off of here:
Not Found

Breed Change: Ridgeback Tertiary Gene: Stained Secondary Gene: Hex Primary Gene: Giraffe Tertiary Gene: Firefly Secondary Gene: Breakup Eliminate Standard of the Icewarden Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Snapper Primary Gene: Speckle Secondary Gene: Freckle
46+ fest currency
Ice XXX veilspun

Anything off of IceReflection
61627421_350.png
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr, sending apparel

Easy- 20kt
Any sylvan or feathered wings

Medium- Two Rally stones
Accent- Tasked

Hard- An Eliminate
@Dwarfcichlidlvr, sending apparel

Easy- 20kt
Any sylvan or feathered wings

Medium- Two Rally stones
Accent- Tasked

Hard- An Eliminate
tumblr-fbd28c0239d10e6538b5b1fc94d9c546-5233d90a-540.png
@Astaraela , sending some feathered wings!

Easy:
-20k treasure
-Any gecko, skink, or other reptile familiar

Medium:
-30 to 40k treasure/gems
-Any two starsilk or crown-type apparel items

Hard:
-Anything on my “What I need” list in my rainbow spiral challenge post (click on my signature!)
@Astaraela , sending some feathered wings!

Easy:
-20k treasure
-Any gecko, skink, or other reptile familiar

Medium:
-30 to 40k treasure/gems
-Any two starsilk or crown-type apparel items

Hard:
-Anything on my “What I need” list in my rainbow spiral challenge post (click on my signature!)
firefly_left.pngtitle.pngfirefly_right.png
@celesstialdreams sending 30 gems

1.20 kt/g
2. Any kind of apparel
3. At least 30 seafood
5. Vial of scatersight
@celesstialdreams sending 30 gems

1.20 kt/g
2. Any kind of apparel
3. At least 30 seafood
5. Vial of scatersight
Sent apparel 20kt/g 5+ cheap apparel to melt 20+ fest currency winter wind [b]Medium:[/b] Anything off of this outfit: [outfit=1291326] Please note that some items are more that 40g/40000t Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe A skin from this fest 45+ fest currency [b]Hard: [/b] G1 primal wildclawl nature primal (you have no idea how much that would mean to me!!!!!) any egg Any halo Anything off of here: [outfit=1290632] [item= Breed change: ridgeback] [item= Tertiary Gene: Stained] [item= secondary Gene: hex] [item= primary gene: giraffe] [item= Tertiary Gene: firefly] [item= secondary gene: breakup] [item= eliminate] [item= Standard of the icewarden] [item= breed change: spiral] [item= breed change: tundra][item= breed change: wildclaw] [item= breed change: pearlcatcher][item= breed change: snapper][item=primary gene: speckle][item=secondary gene: freckle] 46+ fest currency Ice XXX veilspun Anything off of IceReflection [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61627421][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616275/61627421_350.png[/img][/url
Sent apparel

20kt/g
5+ cheap apparel to melt
20+ fest currency
winter wind
Medium:
Anything off of this outfit:
Not Found

Please note that some items are more that 40g/40000t
Glitterfreeze Ice-trolabe
A skin from this fest
45+ fest currency
Hard:
G1 primal
wildclawl nature primal (you have no idea how much that would mean to me!!!!!)
any egg
Any halo
Anything off of here:
Not Found

Breed Change: Ridgeback Tertiary Gene: Stained Secondary Gene: Hex Primary Gene: Giraffe Tertiary Gene: Firefly Secondary Gene: Breakup Eliminate Standard of the Icewarden Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Snapper Primary Gene: Speckle Secondary Gene: Freckle
46+ fest currency
Ice XXX veilspun

Anything off of IceReflection
61627421_350.png[/url
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr sending fest currency!

1. Any fams I don't have
2. 20kt/g
3. Ragepuff fam
4. Gilded chest
5. Any sprite or nymph familiar
6. Eliminate
@Dwarfcichlidlvr sending fest currency!

1. Any fams I don't have
2. 20kt/g
3. Ragepuff fam
4. Gilded chest
5. Any sprite or nymph familiar
6. Eliminate
@taya003 sent fams c: Easy: 20gems Easy: any of the skins i do not have. they are located on the very first post! There are many more i do not have though, so feel free to pm me ^_^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687/1]Click Here![/url] Medium: Any of the MP ONLY askins/accents from this event. Medium: 40 gems / kt Medium: fams i don’t have worth of 40 kt / gems total, or 40kt/gems worth of skins/accents i don’t have from the first post of the thread [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2884687/1]Here![/url] Hard: - Any Modern breed gem gene. - Any of these items: [item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll][item=Silhouette Scroll] -A Gen 1 Primal dragon -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 20,5 million treasure and 40.3k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 15kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@taya003 sent fams c:

Easy: 20gems
Easy: any of the skins i do not have. they are located on the very first post!
There are many more i do not have though, so feel free to pm me ^_^
Click Here!

Medium: Any of the MP ONLY askins/accents from this event.
Medium: 40 gems / kt
Medium: fams i don’t have worth of 40 kt / gems total, or 40kt/gems worth of skins/accents i don’t have from the first post of the thread Here!

Hard:
- Any Modern breed gem gene.
- Any of these items: Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll Silhouette Scroll
-A Gen 1 Primal dragon

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 20,5 million treasure and 40.3k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 15kt is highly appereciated! :D
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@StormJunes sending gems!

wishes:
1. 20kt/20g for Easy wishes.
2. 45kt/45g for Medium wishes.
3. Over 45kt/45g for Hard Wishe

Easy:
- a familiar I dont have
- some food

Medium:
- a random skin
- 45kt

Hard:
- any more treasure then 45kt (trying to get my next upgrade at 240,000!)
@StormJunes sending gems!

wishes:
1. 20kt/20g for Easy wishes.
2. 45kt/45g for Medium wishes.
3. Over 45kt/45g for Hard Wishe

Easy:
- a familiar I dont have
- some food

Medium:
- a random skin
- 45kt

Hard:
- any more treasure then 45kt (trying to get my next upgrade at 240,000!)
MuWfoVJ.pngWC68h8h.pngJqlkxca.png
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 120