Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Merc's FRC art shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm popping back in! Name: vaporslash Character:This bab right [url=https://toyhou.se/6982564.atlanta-santina]here[/url]. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/22698017_poh19CbCaLtvYMI.png[/img] Payment method: Gems! Preference of pose or misc. details: I'd love a bust if possible, I've been meaning to get a piece I could use for her toyhouse avatar instead of just her cropped ref pic. :D As for pose or expression, I'd say just go for what you think would look nice! Her personality description is in her bio!
I'm popping back in!
Name: vaporslash

Character:This bab right here.
22698017_poh19CbCaLtvYMI.png

Payment method: Gems!

Preference of pose or misc. details: I'd love a bust if possible, I've been meaning to get a piece I could use for her toyhouse avatar instead of just her cropped ref pic. :D As for pose or expression, I'd say just go for what you think would look nice! Her personality description is in her bio!
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@vaporslash

Aaaa what a cute character! I love those colors so much! Go ahead and send a CR/message and I'll get to work ASAP! I'm busy on my other shop for FC, so I hope you don't mind a potential wait?
@vaporslash

Aaaa what a cute character! I love those colors so much! Go ahead and send a CR/message and I'll get to work ASAP! I'm busy on my other shop for FC, so I hope you don't mind a potential wait?
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
hiii you reached out on my LF thread the other day?? I'd love to get a half-body piece if you'd be interested~!

Name: EmmaFrost

Character: Finnuala Tabris

Payment method: Gems

Preference of pose or misc. details: No particular preferences, happy to let you take it wherever you'd like! but if you need some inspiration/any more details or anything please let me know <3
hiii you reached out on my LF thread the other day?? I'd love to get a half-body piece if you'd be interested~!

Name: EmmaFrost

Character: Finnuala Tabris

Payment method: Gems

Preference of pose or misc. details: No particular preferences, happy to let you take it wherever you'd like! but if you need some inspiration/any more details or anything please let me know <3
@EmmaFrost

HIII aa thank you so much for getting back to me! Finnuala is so pretty!

I'll let you know when I get started / you can send payment, right now I'm crunching with my FC shop! If you don't mind waiting I'll put you down for a slot and get to it once I've finished everything in my queue!
@EmmaFrost

HIII aa thank you so much for getting back to me! Finnuala is so pretty!

I'll let you know when I get started / you can send payment, right now I'm crunching with my FC shop! If you don't mind waiting I'll put you down for a slot and get to it once I've finished everything in my queue!
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
yeee sorry it took a minute, i'm super sporadic on here ^^; i'm excited to see your take on her!!

yeah totally fine, sounds great!!! good luck w your FC shop :o

eta: omg sorry for the TRIPLE post my browser lagged for one second and then was like thrice? thrice.
yeee sorry it took a minute, i'm super sporadic on here ^^; i'm excited to see your take on her!!

yeah totally fine, sounds great!!! good luck w your FC shop :o

eta: omg sorry for the TRIPLE post my browser lagged for one second and then was like thrice? thrice.
hey!! if ur still open id like to order something :3c
hey!! if ur still open id like to order something :3c
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
@EmmaFrost

Hello! I'm just letting you know that I'm going to start work on your commission either tonight or tomorrow! Thank you so much for your patience, it is genuinely appreciated.
@EmmaFrost

Hello! I'm just letting you know that I'm going to start work on your commission either tonight or tomorrow! Thank you so much for your patience, it is genuinely appreciated.
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
Bump
Bump
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
I'm interested in a slot would you be able to hold one for me until I can fill out a form tomorrow?
I'm interested in a slot would you be able to hold one for me until I can fill out a form tomorrow?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat

HEY absolutely! Thank you for the interest :D that makes my ENTIRE day <3
@OnyxBat

HEY absolutely! Thank you for the interest :D that makes my ENTIRE day <3
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11