Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Merc's FRC art shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@WaterQuetzal

Yep that's 300g! Apologies for making you wait for so long.

If you're ready, I would prefer the payment be sent through a message, but if you'd feel more comfortable with a CR, that would do fine as well!

You can even send 100g to start if you'd like to be safe.
@WaterQuetzal

Yep that's 300g! Apologies for making you wait for so long.

If you're ready, I would prefer the payment be sent through a message, but if you'd feel more comfortable with a CR, that would do fine as well!

You can even send 100g to start if you'd like to be safe.
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
Went ahead and sent the payment! I did a CR which i hope is ok ;o; It's just cause all my commissions are there and I'd absolutely forget about it if sent through message n.n.;;;
Went ahead and sent the payment! I did a CR which i hope is ok ;o; It's just cause all my commissions are there and I'd absolutely forget about it if sent through message n.n.;;;
bump
bump
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
Name: Chazz

Character: Click

Payment method: Gems

Preference of pose or misc. details: Fullbody please! I'm not picky about pose <3
Name: Chazz

Character: Click

Payment method: Gems

Preference of pose or misc. details: Fullbody please! I'm not picky about pose <3
@chazz

OH GOSH WHAT A CUTIE PIE! I'm so excited to draw them! Okay so I'll take half up front, since this is a full-body it will be 200g up front through CR or message, your choice and a matter of your comfort! Just do so whenever you're ready and I'll start work!
@chazz

OH GOSH WHAT A CUTIE PIE! I'm so excited to draw them! Okay so I'll take half up front, since this is a full-body it will be 200g up front through CR or message, your choice and a matter of your comfort! Just do so whenever you're ready and I'll start work!
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
I sent a crossroads delivery! Thank you <3 <3
I sent a crossroads delivery! Thank you <3 <3
bump! adding people to the waitlist! one commission in queue, and another in progress
bump! adding people to the waitlist! one commission in queue, and another in progress
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
bump
bump
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
bump
bump
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
bump! it's my birthday so hoping to get some comms in ^^
bump! it's my birthday so hoping to get some comms in ^^
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11