Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are maturity scrolls worth it?
i am.. very tempted to use a 200g maturity scroll on this boy just so I can finally put his fandragon apparel on him: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66422361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664224/66422361_350.png[/img][/url] but is it even worth it? aaa i'm horribly impatient and [i]extremely tempted[/i]
i am.. very tempted to use a 200g maturity scroll on this boy just so I can finally put his fandragon apparel on him:
66422361_350.png
but is it even worth it? aaa i'm horribly impatient and extremely tempted
Not really. It's not like they take five weeks to grow up, so I would say pour those funds into another project.
Not really. It's not like they take five weeks to grow up, so I would say pour those funds into another project.
Don't do it! Wait, hold out, think about how nice it would be to spend those gems on more fandragon apparel!
Don't do it! Wait, hold out, think about how nice it would be to spend those gems on more fandragon apparel!
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the only reason you should ever use one of these scrolls is if you buy a permabab off the ah and want to un-bab it
the only reason you should ever use one of these scrolls is if you buy a permabab off the ah and want to un-bab it
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

I wouldn't do it.
I wouldn't do it.
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
Definitely not worth the Gems when dergs grow up in only a handful of days. Neither he nor the Apparel are going anywhere, though I know how impatience can be haha. As someone else mentioned, you can start putting those Gems to other projects, or just put them in your Vault to start saving them up.
Definitely not worth the Gems when dergs grow up in only a handful of days. Neither he nor the Apparel are going anywhere, though I know how impatience can be haha. As someone else mentioned, you can start putting those Gems to other projects, or just put them in your Vault to start saving them up.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
dont make me confiscate him from you until he ages
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
[quote name="Autopsy" date="2021-01-05 16:55:05" ] dont make me confiscate him from you until he ages [/quote] [i]you wouldn't dare[/i]
Autopsy wrote on 2021-01-05 16:55:05:
you wouldn't dare
I say this as someone who has just recently used a Scroll of Maturity on a dragon that was not a permabab...

Save your gems. I have absolutely no regrets for scrolling my dragon to the adult pose to skip the few days it would take, but I'm an outlier here. Most times, I'm actually able to resist the temptation, no matter how excited I am for my plan.
I say this as someone who has just recently used a Scroll of Maturity on a dragon that was not a permabab...

Save your gems. I have absolutely no regrets for scrolling my dragon to the adult pose to skip the few days it would take, but I'm an outlier here. Most times, I'm actually able to resist the temptation, no matter how excited I am for my plan.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
[quote name="Funfactlove" date="2021-01-05 17:00:47" ] [quote name="Autopsy" date="2021-01-05 16:55:05" ] dont make me confiscate him from you until he ages [/quote] [i]you wouldn't dare[/i] [/quote] did i say confiscate? i meant... babysit?
Funfactlove wrote on 2021-01-05 17:00:47:
Autopsy wrote on 2021-01-05 16:55:05:
you wouldn't dare
did i say confiscate? i meant... babysit?
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png