Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Fire OOF Raffle [Over]
@Sarcotic ok, thank you for the ping! I'm ready :)
@Sarcotic ok, thank you for the ping! I'm ready :)
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@Sarcotic mirrors have a breed bonus today (+1250t to the basic payout) ^^
@Sarcotic mirrors have a breed bonus today (+1250t to the basic payout) ^^
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora Oh thank u for telling me I'll fix that! :>
@sikora Oh thank u for telling me I'll fix that! :>
Hey fire! I was wondering how the daily 0t prizes are counted?
-- like, for dragons vs levels, I was wondering how hatchlings are counted vs leveled adult dragons, and if hatchies on your sheet are counted as 0 lvls

sorry if this is a stupid question, but thank you all for an amazing week so far! Thanks for putting up with my many missed bonuses and errors, y'all are the best!
Hey fire! I was wondering how the daily 0t prizes are counted?
-- like, for dragons vs levels, I was wondering how hatchlings are counted vs leveled adult dragons, and if hatchies on your sheet are counted as 0 lvls

sorry if this is a stupid question, but thank you all for an amazing week so far! Thanks for putting up with my many missed bonuses and errors, y'all are the best!
@Competitor Hi, thank you very much for supporting fire! :) There is no such thing as stupid question. Hatchlings are counted as lvl 0, so:
-if the prize is related to lvls, they won't count;
-if the prize is related to dragons, then hatchlings will count;

I hope that makes it clearer!
@Competitor Hi, thank you very much for supporting fire! :) There is no such thing as stupid question. Hatchlings are counted as lvl 0, so:
-if the prize is related to lvls, they won't count;
-if the prize is related to dragons, then hatchlings will count;

I hope that makes it clearer!
@sikora thank you so much! That's what I thought it meant, I just wanted to confirm
@sikora thank you so much! That's what I thought it meant, I just wanted to confirm
@MaficMystery
Sending 58 hatchlings your way! 2 with breed bonus and 4 with gene bonus. ^^
@MaficMystery
Sending 58 hatchlings your way! 2 with breed bonus and 4 with gene bonus. ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@peyp
thanks for the heads up!
@peyp
thanks for the heads up!
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
@MaficMystery Got 58 hatchlings again! 4 with breed bonus and 6 with gene bonus. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/8kR7rd0k/download.png[/img]
@MaficMystery
Got 58 hatchlings again!
4 with breed bonus and 6 with gene bonus.

download.png
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@ridill Sending 58 0t hatchlings! 3 with breed bonus and 3 with gene bonus. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/c4dr7KpR/download-1.png[/img]
@ridill
Sending 58 0t hatchlings!
3 with breed bonus and 3 with gene bonus.

download-1.png
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png