Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | But into the forest never stray...
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 77 78
Nature or Shadow?! :O
Nature or Shadow?! :O
egg.gif
oh very spooooky
oh very spooooky
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
EYES EYES EYES I AM LOOKING
Oooo, time to grind for 1000g cause new ancient
Oooo, time to grind for 1000g cause new ancient
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
[Chanting] BUGS, BUGS BUGS, BUGSBJGSBUGS
[Chanting] BUGS, BUGS BUGS, BUGSBJGSBUGS
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
[i]OWO whats happenin???? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/icons/21.png[/img][/i]
OWO whats happenin???? 21.png
6O0US88.png
[quote name="YuriLeclerc" date="2020-11-11 11:49:36" ] [quote name="Greyjoy" date="2020-11-11 10:40:44" ] Not another new shadow breed. :C [/quote] Shadow literally only has nocturnes and (possibly) the new ancient? i dont know what you mean? [/quote] @YuriLeclerc I mean we've already had a new Shadow breed since the site opened in 2013. It might have been nice to give one to one of the Flights who haven't got to have one released during the site's life instead of one who got one already. Wind got one (Skydancers), Shadow got one (Nocturnes), Fire got TWO (Coatls and Banescales), Ice got one (Gaolers) and ... there's Bogsneaks which belong to no specific Flight. Other Flights have never had a breed released since the site opened. It's sort of disappointing if it's Shadow again, like it was when it was Fire for a second time. Also I'd sort of feel sorry for them, since their current breed is season-limited for actually obtaining it and then their ancient is a Gem breed. Bit harsh, haha.
YuriLeclerc wrote on 2020-11-11 11:49:36:
Greyjoy wrote on 2020-11-11 10:40:44:
Not another new shadow breed. :C
Shadow literally only has nocturnes and (possibly) the new ancient? i dont know what you mean?

@YuriLeclerc

I mean we've already had a new Shadow breed since the site opened in 2013.

It might have been nice to give one to one of the Flights who haven't got to have one released during the site's life instead of one who got one already.

Wind got one (Skydancers), Shadow got one (Nocturnes), Fire got TWO (Coatls and Banescales), Ice got one (Gaolers) and ... there's Bogsneaks which belong to no specific Flight.

Other Flights have never had a breed released since the site opened. It's sort of disappointing if it's Shadow again, like it was when it was Fire for a second time.

Also I'd sort of feel sorry for them, since their current breed is season-limited for actually obtaining it and then their ancient is a Gem breed. Bit harsh, haha.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Please, please, please, pleeeeaaaase be Shadow! (I'll still love it, if it's not. But if it is... [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1])
Please, please, please, pleeeeaaaase be Shadow!

(I'll still love it, if it's not. But if it is... )
OH MY GOODJBJNDV
OH MY GOODJBJNDV
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 77 78