Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | male ridgeback nose rings
1 2 3
First one because it's easier to go through the nostrils than the thicker cartilage of the nose.

Either way, PLEASE I NEED.
First one because it's easier to go through the nostrils than the thicker cartilage of the nose.

Either way, PLEASE I NEED.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="worstbeetle" date="2020-10-29 17:55:35" ] is it still considered a nose ring like this [img]https://i.imgur.com/q8zbhMi.jpg[/img] [/quote] it's like someone was playing ringtoss but used a ridgeback's snoot as the thing you toss rings onto and i want that as the next fairground game
worstbeetle wrote on 2020-10-29 17:55:35:
is it still considered a nose ring like this
q8zbhMi.jpg
it's like someone was playing ringtoss but used a ridgeback's snoot as the thing you toss rings onto and i want that as the next fairground game
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 k7p86mU.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png
rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
[quote name="MayMallard" date="2020-10-30 06:30:44" ] [quote name="worstbeetle" date="2020-10-29 17:55:35" ] is it still considered a nose ring like this [img]https://i.imgur.com/q8zbhMi.jpg[/img] [/quote] it's like someone was playing ringtoss but used a ridgeback's snoot as the thing you toss rings onto and i want that as the next fairground game [/quote] Oml if only-
MayMallard wrote on 2020-10-30 06:30:44:
worstbeetle wrote on 2020-10-29 17:55:35:
is it still considered a nose ring like this
q8zbhMi.jpg
it's like someone was playing ringtoss but used a ridgeback's snoot as the thing you toss rings onto and i want that as the next fairground game
Oml if only-
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
I like the idea of them wearing it like a ring
I like the idea of them wearing it like a ring
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[quote name="Zmeya" date="2020-10-29 17:02:41" ] I one up you with: they just balance as many rings on their snoot as possible. [/quote]
Zmeya wrote on 2020-10-29 17:02:41:
I one up you with: they just balance as many rings on their snoot as possible.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Hum... nostrils for the first one, then like a ring?

I don't know, but know I need this apparels!!!
(I would be favorable to apparels for only one breed and genre combo)
Hum... nostrils for the first one, then like a ring?

I don't know, but know I need this apparels!!!
(I would be favorable to apparels for only one breed and genre combo)
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
[quote name="Laoshu" date="2020-10-29 17:02:57" ] Jingle jangle everytime you walk. Embody the Noise Gods [/quote] [img]https://i.ibb.co/ZfXsVbc/unedited-kommo-o.png[/img]
Laoshu wrote on 2020-10-29 17:02:57:
Jingle jangle everytime you walk. Embody the Noise Gods
unedited-kommo-o.png
♦ THE CHROMASLICK PUS DYNASTY ♦
div2.png

♦ Tofu
♦ He/Him
♦ FR +16
[quote name="AngelicTofu" date="2020-11-02 04:25:40" ] [quote name="Laoshu" date="2020-10-29 17:02:57" ] Jingle jangle everytime you walk. Embody the Noise Gods [/quote] [img]https://i.ibb.co/ZfXsVbc/unedited-kommo-o.png[/img] [/quote] YOOOO OMG I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING
AngelicTofu wrote on 2020-11-02 04:25:40:
Jingle jangle everytime you walk. Embody the Noise Gods
unedited-kommo-o.png

YOOOO OMG I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[quote name="Zmeya" date="2020-10-29 17:04:22" ] [quote name="Laoshu" date="2020-10-29 17:02:57" ] Why stop at 2. Have em going down the entire length. Jingle jangle everytime you walk. Embody the Noise Gods [/quote] Every spike on their body has a ring on it. Become a living noise complaint. Live out your dreams. [/quote] I mean i just want nose ring apparel but..yeah just jingle jangle your way to godhood little ridgie man
Zmeya wrote on 2020-10-29 17:04:22:
Why stop at 2. Have em going down the entire length. Jingle jangle everytime you walk. Embody the Noise Gods

Every spike on their body has a ring on it. Become a living noise complaint. Live out your dreams.

I mean i just want nose ring apparel but..yeah just jingle jangle your way to godhood little ridgie man
I suppose it would be very much like human piercings. The more hard core you are the more you have. But I think "septum" would be every little Ridge back's first piercing.
I suppose it would be very much like human piercings. The more hard core you are the more you have. But I think "septum" would be every little Ridge back's first piercing.
1 2 3