Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
Ohhh man a search function for the hoard is one thing that I was hoping would happen. I am glad its a feature now. :D All the other functions sound good as well like the ability to sell multiples of the same thing from the hoard and the ability to move items en mass between the hoard and vault without having to click those annoyingly small check boxes. I am looking forward to this for sure!
Ohhh man a search function for the hoard is one thing that I was hoping would happen. I am glad its a feature now. :D All the other functions sound good as well like the ability to sell multiples of the same thing from the hoard and the ability to move items en mass between the hoard and vault without having to click those annoyingly small check boxes. I am looking forward to this for sure!
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
The opening chests in stacks of ten thing is going to be a blessing. I only wish it had arrived back when I had a full stack of rusty ones from accidental hoarding haha <3
The opening chests in stacks of ten thing is going to be a blessing. I only wish it had arrived back when I had a full stack of rusty ones from accidental hoarding haha <3
She/Her
Lover of WangXian and HuaLian
Tooltips with item usage info and locking items - this is the best update ever! Everyday I'm getting lost with my items, wondering and checking if I can use them for food or not. Tahnk you so much for your hard work [emoji=heart size=1] This update will be a huge improvement!
Tooltips with item usage info and locking items - this is the best update ever! Everyday I'm getting lost with my items, wondering and checking if I can use them for food or not.
Tahnk you so much for your hard work This update will be a huge improvement!
S7rCf4w.png
any word on if we are getting any way to rearrange the clothing section of hoard? because some of certain sets arent with the rest(like the ribbon sets) and certain sets are in inconsistent order (like the steampunk set) with the items being sorted by category instead of by colorway. It makes it hard to tell if we even have a whole set.

a search feature isn't going to help any of these things at all since those of us who treat our hoards as a clothes catalogue will still be needing to deal with the awkward ordering of things.

That said, I LOVE the item locking and all of the options when clicking on a specific item.
any word on if we are getting any way to rearrange the clothing section of hoard? because some of certain sets arent with the rest(like the ribbon sets) and certain sets are in inconsistent order (like the steampunk set) with the items being sorted by category instead of by colorway. It makes it hard to tell if we even have a whole set.

a search feature isn't going to help any of these things at all since those of us who treat our hoards as a clothes catalogue will still be needing to deal with the awkward ordering of things.

That said, I LOVE the item locking and all of the options when clicking on a specific item.
ohmygosh yes! Then I can easily see which food I don't have a stack of 99 of. That'll makes things so much easier.
ohmygosh yes! Then I can easily see which food I don't have a stack of 99 of. That'll makes things so much easier.
who has that much meat like woah-
who has that much meat like woah-
Isi32aq.png
Oh this update is what I would call heaven sent! Except I know it's not heaven sent, it's FR-staff sent, thank you so much!!!
Oh this update is what I would call heaven sent! Except I know it's not heaven sent, it's FR-staff sent, thank you so much!!!
vbbxBX.png
This is EVERYTHING bless yall so much. Not just search function but things I didnt even realise I wanted, like the hibernal denotation and auction listing direct from hoard. This is gonna be great!!
This is EVERYTHING bless yall so much. Not just search function but things I didnt even realise I wanted, like the hibernal denotation and auction listing direct from hoard. This is gonna be great!!
adBKOQm.png
Extremely late to the party but this update looks great and I am SO excited to start messing with it!!
Extremely late to the party but this update looks great and I am SO excited to start messing with it!!
28 | they/them | my username is banana + nan
Aaah!! Been waiting for this! Thank you!!
Aaah!! Been waiting for this! Thank you!!