Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
This is awesome! love it! thanks for an amazing update!
This is awesome! love it! thanks for an amazing update!
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
I love a good quality of life update. This will make sorting through the hoard so much easier. The virtual stacks is just.. *chefs kiss*

Good work!
I love a good quality of life update. This will make sorting through the hoard so much easier. The virtual stacks is just.. *chefs kiss*

Good work!
I am so excited to see these. Thank you.
I am so excited to see these. Thank you.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Very much looking forward to this going live, looks like it'll be vastly more convenient than the current structure. Thank you for your work with these revamps!
Very much looking forward to this going live, looks like it'll be vastly more convenient than the current structure. Thank you for your work with these revamps!
27eGmsl.png
Oh my, those are some cool features! Can't wait to test them out! [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Oh my, those are some cool features! Can't wait to test them out!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
Aaah I can't wait for the search and the virtual stacks look amazing! :D

I was worried about items per page due to screen resolution and layouts becoming mobile friendly -
when shifting dragons on lair pages and den pages, I have to zoom out to 30% of the page to see more than a few rows of dragons, because the new dragonboxes are so tall, and laptop screens are only getting shorter ='D -
I hope to still be able to see several rows of items at a time and maybe opt out of having many per page.
Aaah I can't wait for the search and the virtual stacks look amazing! :D

I was worried about items per page due to screen resolution and layouts becoming mobile friendly -
when shifting dragons on lair pages and den pages, I have to zoom out to 30% of the page to see more than a few rows of dragons, because the new dragonboxes are so tall, and laptop screens are only getting shorter ='D -
I hope to still be able to see several rows of items at a time and maybe opt out of having many per page.
I am near tears, I love that update! Finally my hoard can be sorted and is not a mess anymore, nice to look at. I love it, can we have a "Love" Reaction to updates pls? xD
I am near tears, I love that update! Finally my hoard can be sorted and is not a mess anymore, nice to look at. I love it, can we have a "Love" Reaction to updates pls? xD
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
This QOL update is everything I ever wanted, much thanks to the devs for sorting and for virtual stacks! No more pages of the same familiar for me!
This QOL update is everything I ever wanted, much thanks to the devs for sorting and for virtual stacks! No more pages of the same familiar for me!
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
Throughout reading the whole thing I was going "Yes!" several times ... I am looking forward to this going live. It looks like a bunch of work but there is so much cool stuff and especially useful stuff! Great work, really!
Throughout reading the whole thing I was going "Yes!" several times ... I am looking forward to this going live. It looks like a bunch of work but there is so much cool stuff and especially useful stuff! Great work, really!
The posted image of sizzling phosphorus shows a check mark box instead of a deposit item in vault arrow. Is the update changing it so this will be default? Currently the baldwin items have the arrow, which prevents items after them from being select all'd, but I imagine the threat of selling them that way is gone with the "lock" feature? Does select all skip locked items and keep going or is it still stopped by them like deposit vault items? Or does it select them but not sell them (but still sell everything else), or provide an error message and not sell anything? what about a few manually select a locked item and a not locked item? Does the sell button grey out or will it give you an error if you try?

Will we be able to select all on vault items too? Does the locking feature apply to vault items since they can't be sold from the vault? Does the locking feature retain through being swapped from hoard to vault to hoard?
The posted image of sizzling phosphorus shows a check mark box instead of a deposit item in vault arrow. Is the update changing it so this will be default? Currently the baldwin items have the arrow, which prevents items after them from being select all'd, but I imagine the threat of selling them that way is gone with the "lock" feature? Does select all skip locked items and keep going or is it still stopped by them like deposit vault items? Or does it select them but not sell them (but still sell everything else), or provide an error message and not sell anything? what about a few manually select a locked item and a not locked item? Does the sell button grey out or will it give you an error if you try?

Will we be able to select all on vault items too? Does the locking feature apply to vault items since they can't be sold from the vault? Does the locking feature retain through being swapped from hoard to vault to hoard?
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png