Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Tricktrouper Crown + More [W] DV
1 2 3 4
Tricktrouper Crown still available
Tricktrouper Crown still available
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@aschers
Are the Fin Jewels, Voltaic stormclaws and Conflagrant Kilt still available? If they are how much does each cost in potatoes? Thank you!
@aschers
Are the Fin Jewels, Voltaic stormclaws and Conflagrant Kilt still available? If they are how much does each cost in potatoes? Thank you!
ew9u8Xp.png
@ShadowGlen3000 Yes they are still available - the conversion rate for potatoes that seems to be popular right now is 1:25.
@ShadowGlen3000 Yes they are still available - the conversion rate for potatoes that seems to be popular right now is 1:25.
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@aschers
Fin jewels = 25g = 625p
Voltaic Stormclaws = 119g = 2975p
Conflagrant Kilt = 34g = 850p

Does 4.5k potatoes seem ok to you for all three?
@aschers
Fin jewels = 25g = 625p
Voltaic Stormclaws = 119g = 2975p
Conflagrant Kilt = 34g = 850p

Does 4.5k potatoes seem ok to you for all three?
ew9u8Xp.png
@aschers Do you still have a Companion Comet, Luminous Halo, Mapmaker Kit, Fathomsearch Halo, Firebird, Golden Bangtam Fanger, Voltaic Stormclaws and Nature Sprite and Murkmirth Tailcoat? Also do you have the Accent: Goodnight Moonlight?
@aschers Do you still have a Companion Comet, Luminous Halo, Mapmaker Kit, Fathomsearch Halo, Firebird, Golden Bangtam Fanger, Voltaic Stormclaws and Nature Sprite and Murkmirth Tailcoat? Also do you have the Accent: Goodnight Moonlight?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@aschers

how much for the tricktrouper crown? :o
i can pay partial in potatoes, if you like!
@aschers

how much for the tricktrouper crown? :o
i can pay partial in potatoes, if you like!
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@ShadowGlen3000

I think I've decided for now I'm going to be selling things for gems instead of potatoes, but I can get all of those over to you for gems if you'd like?
@ShadowGlen3000

I think I've decided for now I'm going to be selling things for gems instead of potatoes, but I can get all of those over to you for gems if you'd like?
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@FaerieQueene my first post is updated with everything I have sold - so the only thing on that list that I have sold is the mock firebird and companion comet!
@FaerieQueene my first post is updated with everything I have sold - so the only thing on that list that I have sold is the mock firebird and companion comet!
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@CometStorm While I'm not completely sure right now, LAH is 8kg so I most likely won't go much lower than that!
@CometStorm While I'm not completely sure right now, LAH is 8kg so I most likely won't go much lower than that!
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@aschers
I don't have enough gems for the stormclaws so I will have to pass on those for now. Can I still buy the other two in gems? Thank you!
@aschers
I don't have enough gems for the stormclaws so I will have to pass on those for now. Can I still buy the other two in gems? Thank you!
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 3 4