Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Mock-up 4.0] Dragon Profile | UPDATED
I like this one a lot.
I think it looks cleaner.
Love how you moved the Vista to the info section, it gives that text heavy area more personality, while leaving the bios alone for coding.
I like this one a lot.
I think it looks cleaner.
Love how you moved the Vista to the info section, it gives that text heavy area more personality, while leaving the bios alone for coding.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

This version is very cool! Great solution to have all of the information on the page without it all spread out and cluttered. Very elegant. Love how the dragon and familiar are front and center too. I'd support this!
This version is very cool! Great solution to have all of the information on the page without it all spread out and cluttered. Very elegant. Love how the dragon and familiar are front and center too. I'd support this!
6Sx7SSv.png
oh, this is fantastic! the passport idea is good- it allows the biography layout full reign but still implements that feature, and it removes the potential problem of the vista side becoming a blank margin in very long biographies. Also definitely agree on less clutter in the dragon-viewing area, and a custom message instead of a very weird gender message!

If there is ever a thing i'd like, it'd be opaque scenes as default, though that may just be me!
oh, this is fantastic! the passport idea is good- it allows the biography layout full reign but still implements that feature, and it removes the potential problem of the vista side becoming a blank margin in very long biographies. Also definitely agree on less clutter in the dragon-viewing area, and a custom message instead of a very weird gender message!

If there is ever a thing i'd like, it'd be opaque scenes as default, though that may just be me!
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png
65fa2d45390ae308843eb98bf2563b7eae473b74.png
61561cce5e2c496937d91089467121cabaf3e082.png
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png Call me Non!
Artist
Aur/Aurum/Aurs

Eternally in
dragon hell
This is incredibly well done, LOVE what you've done with this. Dragon broadcasts also 10/10 idea, new vista box is gorgeous to look at here too. Max support on my end.
This is incredibly well done, LOVE what you've done with this. Dragon broadcasts also 10/10 idea, new vista box is gorgeous to look at here too. Max support on my end.
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
I really enjoy the idea of having the vista moved up so that the bio box can be used in it's entirely. I also like the fact that you can now switch between the customization, information, and battle stones. It helps keep the page much more condensed and avoids making things look too busy, which is the problem I have with the page now. This makes everything much more streamlined and ensures that the center of attention is the dragon, as currently having apparel on the same line makes things far too busy.
I really enjoy the idea of having the vista moved up so that the bio box can be used in it's entirely. I also like the fact that you can now switch between the customization, information, and battle stones. It helps keep the page much more condensed and avoids making things look too busy, which is the problem I have with the page now. This makes everything much more streamlined and ensures that the center of attention is the dragon, as currently having apparel on the same line makes things far too busy.
uCR5SCW.png
this is by far my fave mockup! i really like the option for a broadcast message (useful for anything from pronouns to 'x fandragon'). It also looks way less clunky.
this is by far my fave mockup! i really like the option for a broadcast message (useful for anything from pronouns to 'x fandragon'). It also looks way less clunky.
skydancer_done.png
I definitely support this kind of profile layout, any of the mock-ups provided here would be an absolute improvement.
I definitely support this kind of profile layout, any of the mock-ups provided here would be an absolute improvement.
tumblr_inline_o19ge0bn4h1reu3v4_540.png
Oh wow this looks amazing :O

I'm someone who doesn't mind the current new layout, but I definitely agree with points being brought up about it being cluttered / not feeling properly organized. I feel like your mock-up keeps the feel the devs were going for and is just implemented better.
I absolutely love how you've used the vista (not a super huge fan of how it is currently in the bio, it feels so lopsided on an otherwise super centered layout).
And the "tabs" for info/apparel/battle stats is really well done! I definitely agree with your design decision that apparel/battle stats are two things that don't need to be visible by default (since not everyone cares about that, and dragons without apparel/skins/scenes/levels/battle stones feel ... incomplete? in the current profiles, because it's displayed so front and center. I'm a person who uses very limited amount of apparel on their dragons, and having those blank boxes next to all my dragons .. ugh, it doesn't look great)

Aah and the little broadcast message! I honestly love so, so much about this mock-up. Really great job!
Oh wow this looks amazing :O

I'm someone who doesn't mind the current new layout, but I definitely agree with points being brought up about it being cluttered / not feeling properly organized. I feel like your mock-up keeps the feel the devs were going for and is just implemented better.
I absolutely love how you've used the vista (not a super huge fan of how it is currently in the bio, it feels so lopsided on an otherwise super centered layout).
And the "tabs" for info/apparel/battle stats is really well done! I definitely agree with your design decision that apparel/battle stats are two things that don't need to be visible by default (since not everyone cares about that, and dragons without apparel/skins/scenes/levels/battle stones feel ... incomplete? in the current profiles, because it's displayed so front and center. I'm a person who uses very limited amount of apparel on their dragons, and having those blank boxes next to all my dragons .. ugh, it doesn't look great)

Aah and the little broadcast message! I honestly love so, so much about this mock-up. Really great job!
Q7HH0eK.png
FULL SUPPORT.
That mock-up looks so much easier to get around, and all there's not as much clutter and info overload. You are awesome for doing this and i really hope it gets implemented. :D
FULL SUPPORT.
That mock-up looks so much easier to get around, and all there's not as much clutter and info overload. You are awesome for doing this and i really hope it gets implemented. :D
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
Full support! I love everything here, especially the new place for the vista where you can click to see the info you want!

Hoping the staff takes this into consideration c:
Full support! I love everything here, especially the new place for the vista where you can click to see the info you want!

Hoping the staff takes this into consideration c:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl